It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA implanted electrodes in brains of unsuspecting soldiers, suit alleges

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
How should I put this? Let's say I join the military. Would I have the rights to deny anything military doctors would want to do with my body? I just can't imagine how these veterans turned up.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
I will read through your links in a bit. However, I wanted to chime in to point out that, regardless of the phooey on the web, Schumann Frequencies have everything to do with the human brain. Our brain waves are attuned to it.

Now, some of the more far flung things, i cannot attest to...such as mind control. But if we are talking about brain waves, the connection with Schumann frequencies cannot be ignored.

This isn't physics. It is biology.

Not really. You understand that the Schumann resonance is nothing more than a sphere-in-sphere waveguide resonance between the ionosphere and the Earth's surface? That's it. No other mystic properties.

You don't really present a sufficiently large antenna for a 7.something Hz signal. Again, sort of the way focal spot size depends on wavelength, your efficiency as a transmitting or receiving antenna depends on wavelength. And the wavelength of 7.8 (more or less) Hz is very very long - 24000 miles. Your ., at about 6" one axis and about 8" the other, presents an infinitesimal antenna for such a wave. And a neuron is much much less than that. In other words, a wave of that frequency doesn't interact with you.

Even in a sub trailing an antenna array to receive something in that general vicinity, you can't really just receive it - the trailing antenna isn't really a wire antenna, it's an array of electric field sensors that is used to spot the characteristic slope of the wave, except the newer subs that used a SQUID to spot the H-field component of the wave. They don't really receive it in the way a shortwave radio uses a long wire. Sanguine used to put in several megawatts into a 75 mile long antenna to get about 6 Watts of radiated power, and it was a nifty wavelauncher that used bedrock instead of a long wire. Or they'd never have gotten even that much to radiate.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

So the resonant frequencies being aligned with human brain waves is happenstance?

LOL...ok.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   

So the resonant frequencies being aligned with human brain waves is happenstance?

LOL...ok.

Agreed...

www.associatedcontent.com...

Vibrational entrainment happens all of the time and with the varying medias we as a society propagate these days there is much 'competition' for such...

We can 'talk' on a cell phone while watching a movie...so while entrainment is possible remotely it still requires attention...

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
One question:

got proof? a device removed?

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   

reply to post by Bedlam

LOL...ok.

They're really not that aligned. And the Schumann resonance not being all that exact, there are little side resonances all over the place, it's not all that simple to say 'there's your frequency', it's more like a shotgun spread of frequencies, the largest of which is in the 7-8Hz range.

If the earth were a perfect sphere, and the ionosphere a perfect sphere, it would be less nasty.

And yeah, it's happenstance.

edit: Not to mention, "brain waves" aren't thoughts or whatnot. All the action's taking place in really tiny potentials you can't pick out of the noise. The brain wave part's just a sort of aggregate of all the real activity going on, a bit like listening to the crowd from outside the stadium.

By listening, I might be able to spot the big plays or high points by the roar, but I can't hear the guy ordering peanuts.

Same way, I might listen to the noise in an office from outside. I can tell when they go to lunch, maybe when the boss comes in. It's a lot tougher to hear the details of the meeting going on in the conference room.
edit on 29-11-2010 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock

Vibrational entrainment happens all of the time...

Vibration of what would be my first question.

When you're watching TV, you go into a passive observer mode, that's all they're telling you. Heck, alpha waves are supposed to be good, right? Isn't that what all the gurus say you should strive for?

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   

LOL...ok.

Agreed...

www.associatedcontent.com...

Vibrational entrainment happens all of the time and with the varying medias we as a society propagate these days there is much 'competition' for such...

We can 'talk' on a cell phone while watching a movie...so while entrainment is possible remotely it still requires attention...

Hi everyone, Hello memoryshock. I'm not trying to steal your thunder just thought
the more info that is out there the sooner they may stop with the EM harrasment,
Torture, Psy-ops and be charged with high treason and crimes against humanity.
Not to mention paying back everything they have stolen from soldiers and ex-pats
around the World not just here in the U.S. Soldiers ain't aware of being implanted
because it probably happens with vaccines and or in the manchurian candidate
format. Memory wipes are also the name of the game. Don't have the link right now
but I read once that they were planning on making ex-soldiers suspected terrorist!
Now we know why eh? I vote we have a remove implant year at the government
and businesses expense to remove all implants from everyone, men women and children
Immediately! Here are some links.........

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
no answer to my question?

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam
Vibration of what would be my first question.

When you're watching TV, you go into a passive observer mode, that's all they're telling you. Heck, alpha waves are supposed to be good, right? Isn't that what all the gurus say you should strive for?

Alpha waves are good in context to social situation.

Passive observer mode is true but not very technical...the television/movies have a frame rate, the frequency (and even 'inconsistent frequency') effect how the mind attends to the visuals in tandem with audio cues.

We can mince words all we want but there is a correlation between the signals used for broadcast and how that effects the human attention/physiology...and these signals are more pronounced when they utilize social cues (soap opera crappola)...but that is a slightly different topic.

Really...frequencies have an effect on the human animal. Many 'silent weapons' are based on such.

To be sure..I am not sure what we are arguing...as many of what I type has many commercial and military examples that I could link...

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
no answer to my question?

You may need to wait several more years for such proof...

Who wants brain surgery?

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

as i figured...
no proof as usual....move this to hoax

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

You ask for proof, well let's see. Most people who claim to be implanted
can not afford to find out because one of the weapons of choice against
people who are targeted is a financial one. That is why I say let Government
and Corporations pay for the detection and removal of said implants. Those
who do these things can crush any company that doesn't play ball.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
as i figured...
no proof as usual....move this to hoax

Let's not be so hasty, Captain Clean...

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Passive observer mode is true but not very technical...the television/movies have a frame rate, the frequency (and even 'inconsistent frequency') effect how the mind attends to the visuals in tandem with audio cues.

Well, persistence of vision and the rate at which your optical processing can handle frames teams up to provide a peak illusion of "reality" somewhere around a frame rate of 72Hz, which is why when you turn the de-judder up to "max" on your 240Hz LCD TV it looks like video tape instead of film, although you can't describe exactly what's different. (sidenote: see also Trumbull's "Showscan" technique)

But is there any objective evidence that it affects your mind differently to watch, say, PAL, SECAM and NTSC?

Really...frequencies have an effect on the human animal. Many 'silent weapons' are based on such.

Frequencies of what? Frequency is one of those words that has no referent unless you specify it. It just tells you how many times per second something happens - unless you say what the something is, it is meaningless. Do you mean television frame rates? Field rates? Line rates?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Another important figure Mr. Tom Bearden

www.cheniere.org...

Very intelligent person, sheds light on EM warfare and healing capabilities.
I've also read "Silent weapons for quite wars". There is ALOT of information
for which it is not only the U.S. government (parts of) but Russia, China
and other nations who have this technology and are not afraid to use it.
He also has an overunity device for extracting free energy out of the vaccum
which was nixed by TPTB which could have "saved" this and many other
Countries around the World.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam
Well, persistence of vision and the rate at which your optical processing can handle frames teams up to provide a peak illusion of "reality" somewhere around a frame rate of 72Hz, which is why when you turn the de-judder up to "max" on your 240Hz LCD TV it looks like video tape instead of film, although you can't describe exactly what's different. (sidenote: see also Trumbull's "Showscan" technique)

But is there any objective evidence that it affects your mind differently to watch, say, PAL, SECAM and NTSC?

-Sighs-

There is objective evidence but rather than linking you to subliminal reports...which I will likely do anyway...it is sufficient to say for now that you kind of nailed it in the first sentence of the above quoted.

It's individual. It depends on circumstances, physiological and sociological...

Frequencies of what? Frequency is one of those words that has no referent unless you specify it. It just tells you how many times per second something happens - unless you say what the something is, it is meaningless. Do you mean television frame rates? Field rates? Line rates?

Are you aware that dietary habits effect the 'frequency' of the human mind? Optical perception is effected by environmental concerns first and foremost to actual experience...and if you have ever been within a strobe light at night...you may be able to discern that there is a difference...

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
"That is why I say let Government
and Corporations pay for the detection and removal of said implants".

Yes I am quoting myself because I forgot one very important
part of the above sentence and that would be: With very
real unbiased public oversight to ensure that they really do
check and remove said implants and not just go through the
motions and say Nothing there, nothing to see move along.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
- Is this Sergeant Shaw.
- Sergeant Raymond Shaw.
- Raymond Prentiss Shaw. yes.
- Listen.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Who needs implants when you have nanites?

Now in convenient nasal spray form.

Brought to you by ARBCO Industries.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join