It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA implanted electrodes in brains of unsuspecting soldiers, suit alleges

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

CIA implanted electrodes in brains of unsuspecting soldiers, suit alleges

www.rawstory.com

A group of military veterans are suing to get the CIA to come clean about allegedly implanting remote control devices in their brains.

A 2009 lawsuit (.pdf) claimed that the CIA intended to design and test septal electrodes that would enable them to control human behavior.

In mid-November, U.S. Magistrate Judge James Larson ruled that the CIA must produce records and testimony regarding the experiments conducted on thousands of soldiers from 1950 through 1975.

In mid-November, U.S. Magistrate Judge James Larson ruled that the CIA must produce records and testimony regarding the experi
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.vawatchdog.org
voices.washingtonpost.com
www.courthousenews.com

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Hello Manchurian Candidates!

I believe a congressman called Wikileaks terroists for leaking information, so does that also mean that these veterans are also terroists for bringing this into light?

Crazy conspiracy theorists have been saying this for years, wow it seems those crazy cooks were right...... again!!!

And he believes he was implanted with the device in 1966, if they used this in 66 just imagine what they are using today, 40 years later.

It's funny that many people that their country consider as heroes have the worst horror stories originating from, not their enemy, but their confederates.

Truth is stranger than fiction isn't it?

www.rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I was just reading this story (and searched BEFORE i posted a new thread)

this is a really good thing it is a shame it is happening but like you said our own Gov. is more of an enemy to us than our supposed Terrawrists.

this is a good thing because it shows people are starting to fight back and the info is getting out to the public!!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
When I read this, I immediately thought of "Memoryshock" and his interesting contributions on similar subject matter.

Anyway, this seems crazy, though not unbelievable. Now I'm wondering if I too have those darned things in my head.

With that being said, I'm sure that this suit won't go anywhere, as we have seen other suits that threatened the status quo through the "discovery" process. Not only are the courts in the pockets of government, but the government can also quickly cite "state secrets priviledge" to have this case thrown out. With the media being the lap dogs of government, the vast majority of the public will never even hear about this, unless of course through a "hit-piece"..

--airspoon

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Let's hope they get somewhere with this. Keeping in mind the CIA had no problems throwing one of their own officers and early proponents of this technology out a 13-story window for getting antsy about their experimentation...

An excerpt from John Marks (State Department intelligence officer) book, “The CIA and the Search for the Manchurian Candidate,” 1979

In 1961, a top CIA scientist reported in an internal memo that "the feasibility of remote control of activities in several species of animals has been demonstrated… Special investigations and evaluations will be conducted toward the application of selected elements of these techniques to man,"

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
This made me think of the recent story about mind-controling helmets. Naturally, government believes that everyone is owned by the State, so the political class is somehow above needing permission to use anyone and everyone as a test subject.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by airspoon
When I read this, I immediately thought of "Memoryshock" and his interesting contributions on similar subject matter.

Anyway, this seems crazy, though not unbelievable. Now I'm wondering if I too have those darned things in my head.

With that being said, I'm sure that this suit won't go anywhere, as we have seen other suits that threatened the status quo through the "discovery" process. Not only are the courts in the pockets of government, but the government can also quickly cite "state secrets priviledge" to have this case thrown out. With the media being the lap dogs of government, the vast majority of the public will never even hear about this, unless of course through a "hit-piece"..

airspoon?? you have me very confused, you have a thread going "the danger of wiki-leaks", in a nutshell defends the gov't position of these leaks possibly being a threat to national security.

yet in this thread you post that it's possible, but, it will go nowhere, because the gov't will cite "state secrets priviledge".

now YOU can't use the same "national security"/"state secrets" as both your pro and con.

so, which is it?????????????????????????????????

or, do I smell disinfo here??????????????????????????????????????????????

--airspoon
edit on 29-11-2010 by ParkerCramer because: quote

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
For a refreshing change, some of what's claimed in the suit actually matches things I know to be real.

Not so much the electrodes though.

What'll be funny is if they come across the films. I'm sure the agency will lose them. Some of the 1960's films from Edgewood or other places (you ought to see some of the French gubmint documentation films from that era - just awful) will make your stomach turn.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   

It's not just military that they experimented on...first link in my signature for many links and my own suppositions...

I will be watching this story as closely as possible...perhaps we now get to see the next phase of "MK-ULTRA" being disclosed...still before my time but progress is very pleasing to see...

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam

What'll be funny is if they come across the films. I'm sure the agency will lose them. Some of the 1960's films from Edgewood or other places (you ought to see some of the French gubmint documentation films from that era - just awful) will make your stomach turn.

Where would we look for such films? What is Edgewood? Links....

I knew a young man while I was at Univ. that swore he was implanted, followed, harassed, etc. and he was one of the reasons I became interested in high strangeness in the first place.
edit on 29-11-2010 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

"We tried to get docs from Tulane, but they told us that they were destroyed in the hurricane flooding."
From the Opening Source

That's a bunch of B.S.

It's going to be a very interesting day when some of these records will be admitted to and offered for public review.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Edgewood

Edgewood was implicated in MK documents as having a hand in creating a database of pharmaceutical effects on humans as well as potentially being a part of those direct experiments - beyond '___'.

Edgewood is the BlackWater/Xe of the MK world...back then anyway...

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

They do not need implants today, they just need your brain frequency.

Yep they do such things as implants but people have to stop thinking like they can only get you with implants or chips. No they just need your brain frequency.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParkerCramer

airspoon?? you have me very confused, you have a thread going "the danger of wiki-leaks", in a nutshell defends the gov't position of these leaks possibly being a threat to national security.

yet in this thread you post that it's possible, but, it will go nowhere, because the gov't will cite "state secrets priviledge".

now YOU can't use the same "national security"/"state secrets" as both your pro and con.

so, which is it?????????????????????????????????

or, do I smell disinfo here??????????????????????????????????????????????

--airspoon

edit on 29-11-2010 by ParkerCramer because: quote

Dude 2 different subjects entirely, I have not read the other thread about state secrets but like I said two different subjects you should be on fox news, the way you take things out of context.

as for where I stand Airspoon is right here in this thread he is only saying that nothing will happen the Gov will say national security and close the case.
- this thread is why I dont think our Gov should be able to keep any secrets from its citizens if I wanted a mommy to protect me I would have stayed in the womb. were the Damn US of A if we have something to hide its most likely corrupt and illegal.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Can you say project blue beam anyone?????

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by thecinic

Project Blue Beam is a highly speculative thought to use holographs/holograms to fool people into believing an alien invasion or the coming of the antichrist.

I would be shocked if there are people who actually think such would work at this point.

Here is 'Project Blue Beam' at work...

MK experimentation is the search for a chemical composition in tandem with subconscious manipulations for guaranteed acquiescence...a much broader situation. A light show won't do it anymore...

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
Where would we look for such films? What is Edgewood?

They're likely still classified. We got to watch them as examples of stuff that might happen if you got caught where you ought not be.

It's weird watching someone on a big dose of BZ or one of the other drugs they used to prank around with. The French films were testing war gases on prisoners. Organophosphates and the like. Nasty.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock

"We tried to get docs from Tulane, but they told us that they were destroyed in the hurricane flooding."
From the Opening Source

That's a bunch of B.S.

It's going to be a very interesting day when some of these records will be admitted to and offered for public review.

Don't hold your breath. If they get close to any active or overly embarrassing project, the shredders will be set to "subpoena" and all the evidence goes byebye.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
reply to post by ModernAcademia

They do not need implants today, they just need your brain frequency.

Yep they do such things as implants but people have to stop thinking like they can only get you with implants or chips. No they just need your brain frequency.

There's no such thing as "your brain frequency". I know it's a popular meme in some forums, but there's just not. Sort of like the implant and chip thing. There's been lots of research on that sort of thing, very little action. I imagine somewhere someone has a stereotactic brain map for people like the cat map by now, though.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Bull, i have lived with electroinc mind control since 1992 in uk, and i have no chips in me.

My family and people who know me know this is real. The only way they do it from my frequency fact.

My life is fact that there is an individual brain freq and these people have used it on me. I have lived with this stuff for 18 years.

Where are the wires coming out of me, no where.

They do this without wires or chips, they can just use your freq and that is a fact. I have lived with this stuff, so i should know alittle about what they can and cannot do.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join