It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasons Goal is to Free humanity

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
To all Ats members who has commented in this Post Thank you for the reply and who are looking for facts and scientific proof you dont have to wait for long,as i gathered a important facts and poof about the ancients and humanity origin i am going to reveal final revelation of Truth as the beginning of great cycle for Humanity.
Uniting all Religions
Uniting Humanity with cosmic
Those Negative who are in control will Fall soon
As i said original Source of our Power is showing Love and Compassion towards other Living Beings.
Bible is True and all religious text is true just we need time to decipher to know the wisdom in it to awaken our true potential.

Arcot

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Arcot

"This Truth will set free all masons. All humanity is a mason you should have Love and compassion towards nature and universe this is our divine rights(masons or Humanity) "

Hahaha, now your making me laugh my sock's off, cause if you practiced what you preached you wouldn't need to swap your criminal records with your wife's on your wedding day and claim children born or a women as part of your payback in the Dowry in the Anglican Church... Jack the Lad Law!!!

Stop using Nazi reverse psychology and a stolen identity from the Bible like a pack of Schitzos, your time's up!

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by JayKay1

You know this is true, the right side of things, always the "RIGHT WAY"
When you stop to think for your self you begin to see all the BS provided thru the media , tv and so on.
The right way until there is "nothing left" nothing left is what the word implies, nothing left on the left side.
If there is "nothing left" and all is on the right side then you won't know when to say NO to things that are bad for you. The "right way" and "nothing left" of course we don't look at what we say, we never do.

it makes sense , we should fear this wing extremes, a little bird has two wings as god all mighty intended. Otherwise there is no reason, no purpose, life it's self is about expiriance without the right wing extreme. Knowlege is apart from life it's self when it's gone you notice how much you misss it.
It's only after it's gone that we sense that life is a gift, so special. Their concept of life deals directly with the right side of things. Comunsim or better put the colective, when you hear masons talk that mercury is good for you then what sould be said ? Mercury is bad for you ? Toxic, just because mercury has a dual element it does not mean it's healthy for you.

No one can fly with just one wing, freedom is just that the ability to chose betwen left and right, in contrast to masonic indoctrination where the truth lies on the right side.
edit on 13-12-2010 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
We are the builders. Muses. Loving hard workers. With love of country, world, god, and family.
And doing what god loves us to do. To live

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join