It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasons Goal is to Free humanity

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by WashingtonGrewHemp

As an atheist you are entitled to your beliefs, but as a religious man I believe in a Supreme Being. I like to reference people to St. Thomas Aquinas and proofs of God's existence.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arcot
Word masons has hidden meaning is -Ma- is called Mother Earth sons are Children's of earth.
so we all are children's of Earth hence we all are Masons.

Are you sure it's not because they hid aniMAlistic meaning to astrological architypes?

For example the region on the Moon called MAre.......... as in nightMAre and as in MAry stary of the Sea (the moon the MAdonnda that projects luncacy that makes people MAd).

Or MAybe because the MAsons worship MArduk and their progenators came from and worshipped MArs (wars) through Egypt (Hiram and the I AM in amer and America, note the masonic obsession with monoliths and pyramids and arches MAde out of MArble, note also much specualation about these objects on Mars) power at the time. They MAnage (mage) the MAthematics the illusiory world of the MAtrix and MAnifest their Machinations as if they are the deus ex MAchina as they MAp out our course in the MAya as they sip MAgnums of champagne like the MAfia of the MAterial world.

Their time is up though as the Macho MAle energy they worship is drowning in a flood of opposition and all the MAlicious use of MAchetes and MAces will meet its MAtch in the MAjistrates and the MAcrocosim as the MAgnetic fields they once thought to control sends them reeling underground to escape the liquid hot MAgma. They will realise they have a MAjor they are the MAggots that The Lord of The Flies seeks out as the MAjority above ground scramble for MAize in the MAze.

MAybe MAsons worship MAmmon?

"Webster's dictionary defines "Mammon" or "Mann" as: 1) the false god of riches and avarice. 2) riches regarded as an object of worship and greedy pursuit; wealth as an evil, more or less personified.[1] Winston defines it to mean: 1) wealth, worldly gain; 2) greed for riches; cupidity.[2] Oxford defines: god of wealth, regarded as evil or immoral; 'those who worship mammon' are equivalent to greedy people who value money too highly.[3]".

PS dont sit around MAsturbating.
edit on 2-12-2010 by Majestic23 because: Added vaguely insulting ending.

edit on 2-12-2010 by Majestic23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Majestic23

Tell me you have not completed your Kindergarden yet,it is just childish behavior is your comment
you don't know anything about life and FreeMason or linguistic.
Word Ma is first spoken word of a child which represent Mother.

Start from here you may have Answers if you open your mind to know about freemason

The American University of Mayonic Science and Technology, which teaches Vaastu Shastras and building architecture of Sthaptya Veda

en.wikipedia.org...

My Great Grand father was a freemason one of masters of 6th Emblem this word should not be spoken But i am not a freemason i have learned from my Grandfather and it is time for truth to be told as elites(Others) are filtered and going down Humanity is going to be free soon.
Freemason is far more Ancient then you Imagine.
Egostic Ignorant people like you was the cause of destruction of a planet Living Entity whole humanity ended up in karmic Re-incarnation
Freemason follow Atheism they dont believe in Supreme Being But why they insist fallow mason in believing in Supreme Being is because it is steeping stone to Connect to spiritual higherself there is no God we are the Creator of this Universe and every Dimensions.
My Grandfather kept his friends close and his enemy's even closer,same is followed by all Great masters.
This is hard time for people as they lived happy materialistic life now time for them to lead Spiritual life and be supportive to all living Beings.
Purpose of Freemason is Ascension for humanity freeing humanity from re-incarnation cycle.
Freemason hold the knowledge of Ascension and i do know about Ascension it depends on your karmic deeds.
That is why it is very important to do charity to reduce the karmic past which Leeds freemason to Ascension.
This knowledge is Offered to only who has Love and compassion towards the nature and universe.
You might think from all technological advancement why we are not able to live free, Remember Our action in past as lead to this Re-incarnation we have to go through this to learn about unity kindness love respect wholeness.
So stop Bitching around and go and help people and do the charity to have the felling of oneness which is priceless.Even if you Die in this incarnation you might get chance in your next rebirth to achieve Ascension.

edit on 2-12-2010 by Arcot because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   

To Know about Freemason One should study Law of One study Guide.

www.scribd.com...

Freemason root goes back to more Ancient then Law of One.

After Going through all the information you are welcomed to speak about freemason.
ask any Question to know the Truth.

If you think all this is Bull# ,I suggest you to sit around Masturbating

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Arcot

I dont think its bull, can i sit around doing such things anyway?

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Arcot

Freemasons want to control Humanity. Not free it. We do not need a New World Order.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Tell me you have not completed your Kindergarden yet,it is just childish behavior is your comment

Start from here you may have Answers if you open your mind to know about freemason

The American University of Mayonic Science and Technology, which teaches Vaastu Shastras and building architecture of Sthaptya Veda

en.wikipedia.org...

My Great Grand father was a freemason one of masters of 6th Emblem this word should not be spoken But i am not a freemason i have learned from my Grandfather and it is time for truth to be told as elites(Others) are filtered and going down Humanity is going to be free soon.
Egostic Ignorant people like you was the cause of destruction of a planet Living Entity whole humanity ended up in karmic Re-incarnation
Freemason follow Atheism they dont believe in Supreme Being But why they insist fallow mason in believing in Supreme Being is because it is steeping stone to Connect to spiritual higherself there is no God we are the Creator of this Universe and every Dimensions.
My Grandfather kept his friends close and his enemy's even closer,same is followed by all Great masters.
This is hard time for people as they lived happy materialistic life now time for them to lead Spiritual life and be supportive to all living Beings.
Purpose of Freemason is Ascension for humanity freeing humanity from re-incarnation cycle.
Freemason hold the knowledge of Ascension and i do know about Ascension it depends on your karmic deeds.
That is why it is very important to do charity to reduce the karmic past which Leeds freemason to Ascension.
This knowledge is Offered to only who has Love and compassion towards the nature and universe.
You might think from all technological advancement why we are not able to live free, Remember Our action in past as lead to this Re-incarnation we have to go through this to learn about unity kindness love respect wholeness.
So stop Bitching around and go and help people and do the charity to have the felling of oneness which is priceless.Even if you Die in this incarnation you might get chance in your next rebirth to achieve Ascension.

edit on 2-12-2010 by Arcot because: (no reason given)
First off you sound like a man talking out his A##. I would love for you to tell me how (We Made Everything?) It just dosent work that way. Their is a God. To say that he doesent exsist is just igorant. What the Freemasons want and belive in is pure Evil. To say that you dont belive in God means when you die your deffently going to Hell. If you have even a bit of a mind you had better Repent and ask the Lord for forgivness and accept his Son as your Savior. Or be forever Damed.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Arcot

So let me make sure I understand you.....The Masons are about freeing humanity yet we have to seek them out and their secret ways to freedom? How does this relate to the other organizations who really want freedom for humanity and will come along side humanity and do whatever possible to seek out that freedom? Looking back on history I cannot think of a person or group that wanted freedom for humanity with the caveat that humanity had to go to them to find out just how to become free.
Those who truly want freedom for all, rather than to advance their own agenda, will speak up loud and clear against the outright enslavement that is happening. Oh yea, I am also an ex-mason and I do not recall any meetings where we discussed how to free our fellow man.......

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Dont have a hissy fit you snake. Be slow to anger.

I know what I like and no offence.....but my wordsmithing clearly transcends yours.

When I breath it sounds like I whisper Yahweh......

MAy I?

For the love of god PLEASE stop building phallic structures.

My Great Grand father was a freemason one of masters of 6th Emblem this word should not be spoken

Very good.

But i am not a freemason i have learned from my Grandfather and it is time for truth to be told as elites(Others) are filtered and going down Humanity is going to be free soon.

Yippie! Please explain "free" and "soon".

You are talking to someone who has already been outside the timeloop.

People like me huh........well at least we accomplished something. Sorry for landing people like you in this mess.

Yeah, sorry you are late to the party its just like every other religion pretty much tells us this....and our intuition.......and David Icke. Its not really a secret for anyone but the Masons.

This is nothing new. Tell me answers to big questions.

Sure as you are Indian.

edit on 2-12-2010 by Majestic23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Arcot

You should really put down the Dan Brown book and step back. We do not hold the secrets of Ascension.

reply to post by Arcot

What a crude and uncivil thing to say.

reply to post by Govenor

I respectfully disagree with your opinion that we Freemasons want to enslave humanity under some NWO.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
reply to post by Arcot

You should really put down the Dan Brown book and step back. We do not hold the secrets of Ascension.

reply to post by Arcot

reply to post by Govenor

I respectfully disagree with your opinion that we Freemasons want to enslave humanity under some NWO.
You dissagree but. You Do Not Denie it either. The truth lies in the pudding.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I found the best description EVAR of "secrets" in general that should cause a giggle among the Brethren because it's much closer to the truth than non-masons may realize.

This is from an unclassified NSA publication "Cryptology Quarterly" and was published in 2001 about the different kinds of "secrets" and what they really mean.

Irrelevant secrets are, as the name implies, secrets that nobody really cares about for their value. Examples might be the secret handshakes, costumes, and rituals of fraternal organizations, or the "secret sauce" (usually either Thousand Island salad dressing or some combination of two or more common condiments) touted by fast food restaurants.

These are the secrets that one keeps not for what they are, but for the air of mystery, the sense of fun, or the fellowship surrounding the act of keeping the secret. There is ample room for overlap between the irrelevant and illusory valuation categories.

It is entirely possible for either party (the keeper or the one excluded from knowing the secret) to deem a given secret irrelevant, while the other party continues to behave as though it is a secret with real value, as noted above.

Am I right or am I right? :-D

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

reply to post by Arcot

reply to post by Arcot

reply to post by Govenor

A Mason is not necessarily a member of a lodge. In a broad sense, he is any person who daily tries to live the Masonic life, and to serve intelligently the needs of the Great universe Architect.
I am a Mason in my Own ways.

Conspiracy about truth is so well planed People without True wisdom will never know about our existences in Planet earth

I am Sorry about the crude comment,some times i feel so frustrated when people don't understand the simple truth act childish and never try to learn the Truth.

I Never read Dan Brown book.But what i am offering is Truth to fellow masons

Swami Vivekananda was the mason and friend guided by my Great Grandfather

www.masonicpaedia.org...

Fellow mason should not be ignorant if you seek truth your masters will provide the truth,there is no blind belief in Freemason.

Ancient Freemason dont need money as they know how to Create One, humanity is not controlled by anyOne it is Protected by this Ancient Orders.
Humanity cannot survive without this Ancient Orders there are already others who are trying to enslave True Human Consciousness and enough greedy to take control of this Universe.
Ancient Freemason don't wish to control humanity but wish to create the Balance in this universe.
Battle of Universe is not fought in Space it is fought in Earth only way to win this battle is Ascension of True Human Consciousness.They are others who are not even Human Consciousness have Given chance to incarnate in human to understand about spirituality given a chance to ascension but they ignore the Truth and pushing their Agenda this group is not Ancient freemason.

edit on 3-12-2010 by Arcot because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-12-2010 by Arcot because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Govenor

No, in my disagreement I am saying you are wrong in saying the Freemasons want to enslave humanity. I'm here and now denying your claim.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   

reply to post by Govenor

No, in my disagreement I am saying you are wrong in saying the Freemasons want to enslave humanity. I'm here and now denying your claim.
Which Holds no Truth. Or as the Old Saying Goes. Holds No Water. Go in Peace.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Arcot

Freemasons? you're right, we are all masons, but their goal is not to free us, their goal is to dominate us in order to stay free. because they are all the strongest human beings on earth, there is nothing superior to them, thats what makes them "free", we are the ones who are being exploited by those presidents, leaders, freemasons... therefor i am not free.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Arcot

its to late don't you think?

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Govenor

Holds more water than what you say.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

reply to post by Govenor

Holds more water than what you say.

Now that Proves everything. With what you had just said. HaHa What Ever. Go in Peace.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Arcot

Question, how to you control the universe ? the universe is made up of an imense number of glanaxies infinite star systems. Snap there go's gravity back to reallity
Here is a picture of what we can see.

Beyond anything I would presume you would refere to our galaxy, or the universe is virtual acording to some, not real. How would a bunch of men bring balance to the universe ?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join