It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasons Goal is to Free humanity

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by j62smith
The Eye In The Pyramid. The eye in the pyramid has been adopted by many different esoteric entities throughout history, including the eye of Horus (Osiris) in Egypt, and the All-Seeing Eye in Freemasonry. It also famously appears on the back of the U.S. dollar bill. Henry Wallace, who was instrumental in having the seal placed on the dollar bill in 1935, had deep occult connections. It was a symbol of secret societies in Europe long before anyone heard of the United States and it is awash with Freemasonic and secret society symbolism going back to the ancient world. Adepts believe that when the capstone, the symbol of the secret societies, is lowered onto the top of the incomplete Pyramid, the Plan of the ages will be complete, the Novus Ordo Seclorum will be established, and the world ruler will be installed.
Bzzt. Thanks for playing. The idea that an eye in an unfinished pyramid was a symbol of the Bavarian Illuminati is a hoax that began around 1956 and was popularized by the conspiracy author William Guy Carr in his book Pawns in the Game. He doesn't cite any sources, and many other things in that book have later proven to be false, so it's hard to take anything he claims seriously.

The truth is, if you do some historical digging, you'll find that there are no conspiracy theorists prior to Carr that make any claims connecting the great seal of the US to either Masons or Illuminati. Go check all the usual suspects: Nesta Webster, Edith Starr Miller, John Robison, etc... it's not there... it was made up, in the 50's.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Arcot

Right. The Freemasons are the first people I would trust. A group of people who have secret meetings constantly. They're like a mafia.

This thread is unusually pro-Freemason.

Either that or I don't get a joke.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by WashingtonGrewHemp

Its my hope that you would trust Freemasons... I say that only because the man in your avatar was on of the greatest Masons to have graced the face of this planet.

And he wasn't the only colonist (or the only mason for that matter) to grow hemp my friend, that was the most common crop in the colonies...

Any way, trust a mason or not I still love that nic name.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TedHodgson
reply to post by emsed1

reply to post by Advantage

Come near me with your lady gaga mind mushing music and ill set Advantage's familly on you with their perverted kenwood smootie set (Only £17 so we can all have one for chirstmas, YAay) Step back or the innocent fruit assortment will get it! ¬_¬

LMAO!! Too funny

I do wish that whatever malfunction there is over illuminati being masons or whatever the problem is would get worked out. It definitely gets old. On PP someone had the audacity to ask me if I could remember sexual abuse in my "masonic family" and told me how to uncover the buried memories.
That is absolutely the truth.. in an open thread with that nonsense!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
It looks like Freemason is like the Star Wars movie where the head of the Alliance (is this the group of the Jedis?) is actually the head of the bad guys.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

George Washington is more like Dr. Frankenstein these days, as he's created something that turned into a monster. I respect the founding fathers, but not the masonry aspect. The offspring of modern masons I've met are hedonistic, gelatinous individuals. I agree with JFK when he said that as a nation we are opposed to secret societies, etc. here's the video

edit on 29-11-2010 by WashingtonGrewHemp because: missing word

edit on 29-11-2010 by WashingtonGrewHemp because: extra word

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Oh, I love gullible newbies...

The entirety of the speech is here. The one you've included from youtube has been hacked and altered to change Kennedy's message. Such editing trickery is reprehensible. Read the whole speech and you'll see he was actually calling on the press to keep more secrets. (Hint, he made the speech a week after the failed US invasion of the Bay of Pigs...failed because the invasion plans had been leaked to the press...)
edit on 2010.11.30 by JoshNorton because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Actually, the Bavarian Illuminati are still in operation. There are some chambers here in Ingolstadt, and I am pretty certain there is a chamber in Munich. They are certainly not Masons, and tend to look down on us for some reason. The Landlord of the local bar I drink in is a member of the Ingolstadt Illuminati.

As for the death topic above, I don't know about you guys, but I intend to live forever. LOL
Hi Brothers, I hope you are all well and I am glad to see the regulars batting for our side.

Peace and Love to all.

P.S. If any one is interested in our Lodge, the link is below:

www.southernstarlodge.org...
edit on 30/11/2010 by TheLoneArcher because: Added Link

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Arcot

Free from what ? I don't understand, from your self ?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoneArcher
Actually, the Bavarian Illuminati are still in operation. There are some chambers here in Ingolstadt, and I am pretty certain there is a chamber in Munich. They are certainly not Masons, and tend to look down on us for some reason. The Landlord of the local bar I drink in is a member of the Ingolstadt Illuminati.

Could you get some literature or some information about these groups? I would love to know about their history and lineage. Being as the rest of the world thinks the Illuminati was disbanded in the late 1700's, it's a tiny shock to hear that they still exist.
edit on 30-11-2010 by network dude because: to add words

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Wow, I seriously resent being called a newbie on this one. I just embedded the video without watching it, I actually expected to have the video be a piece of s#%* I've read a transcript of the entire speech, which he gave at a newspaper publisher's conference. I posted it as a retort to another user who was saying to me, "oh, you really should trust the Masons, oh blah blah..." JFK explicitly says in the speech "we as a nation are opposed to secret societies" but you think he meant something different...well, that's your choice. believe what you want, but I'm no newbie. I could tell you things about MK-ULTRA that would make your blood boil. Newbie!! HA!!

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   

27-10-2010

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Oh yeah?

What do you think that means?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

it's either a secret code embedded to trigger the MK Ultra abductees I have programed, or .....
it's the date your account was activated. I was giving you a clue as to why he called you a noob.
Sorry. I am sure you have very dry ears and just misplaced your other account.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Oh ok, dry ears. I see.
Just because I made my account recently, doesn't mean I haven't been following conspiracy theories for years. Sorry I don't keep track of the date I made my account. F'n masons

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Here, this is a good soundtrack to my idea of freemasons,
The band is called Moss:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   

OOooo carefull, you seem to be getting a bit tetchy, time for a nice cup of tea.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

You guys are out of touch with the rest of the world.
2nd.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Oh well, all the more "perfect" world for you to enjoy then!

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   

while you are free to FOE me as you wish, I was just having a bit of fun. I apologize if it made you mad.
My intent was not to piss you off.

May your clock always read 4:20pm.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join