It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Face in Hole - Fun if you're bored

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I've enjoyed a few threads of funny pictures or jokes recently and thought this site might add to the merriment:

www.faceinhole.com...

It's easy to use, you don't have to open an account. Just choose the picture you'd like to put your face in and upload your photo. You can enlarge or reduce it, or swivel it about to fit.

Here is my little darling as Gollum from The Lord of The Rings:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ab74aedb1248.jpg[/atsimg]

and here he is as Tutankhamen:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4027297b7e8c.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 29-11-2010 by berenike because: edit to add pictures

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Long time lurker here had to create an account because things like this rile me up something bad.
Please, please, PLEASE do not get fooled into this. If you put YOUR face into these pictures and start posting them on this forum - you'll have been tricked into putting an ATS ID to a face. Thus making you easily identifiable to the bad guys. Now, the average Joe Bloggs need not worry. This is a phishing scam to get the members who are on watchlists to unwittingly upload a photo of themselves. DO NOT DO IT.

I've seen so many of these threads on ATS and this is the last straw. Loads of "General Chit Chat" threads to get members to reveal more info about themselves. Disgusting.
edit on 29-11-2010 by TheFlagHunter because: (no reason given)

EDIT: (I'm sure those of you who are on a watchlist, are smart enough to NOT upload a picture of yourself with your ATS account) - Guys on watchlists - you know who you are.
"But how do I know if I'm on a watchlist??" - if you ask that question - you're most likely NOT on a watchlist.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheFlagHunter
Long time lurker here had to create an account because things like this rile me up something bad.
Please, please, PLEASE do not get fooled into this. If you put YOUR face into these pictures and start posting them on this forum - you'll have been tricked into putting an ATS ID to a face. Thus making you easily identifiable to the bad guys. Now, the average Joe Bloggs need not worry. This is a phishing scam to get the members who are on watchlists to unwittingly upload a photo of themselves. DO NOT DO IT.

I've seen so many of these threads on ATS and this is the last straw. Loads of "General Chit Chat" threads to get members to reveal more info about themselves. Disgusting.

Can't tell if this is a joke or not?

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
This is not any sort of phishing expedition.

A friend showed me the site yesterday and I've been having a laugh putting our photos in silly pictures.

I put pictures of my dog in this thread precisely because I didn't want it to look as if I was asking members to post photos of themselves. If they want to do that, there is a thread specifically for that purpose.

Of course if anyone wants to post we can all laugh our socks off, but I have no motive other than that.

I don't mind if I get no replies at all. I was hoping that some people would be daft enough to enjoy the site as much as I did but they aren't obliged to let me know what they've been up to.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TheFlagHunter

LOL

Well I don't know what you'd make of this.... you may have a coronary....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join