It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Republican calling to designate WikiLeaks a terrorist organization

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

what the hell is the definition of terrorist organization these days? ya kidding me? maybe we should label the republicans as a terrorist organization, or maybe msm, or or teachers.. or then maybe anyone under the age of 25, those preteens down the steet been egging houses, and the teens leave their beer cans in the woods, oh oooo, and my 5 year old nephew ratted on his 3 year old brother for knocking over the milk, total terrorist. hey and the kid on his bike who brings me the print thing people rarely get anymore, yeah, well he brings them to me and in those "papers," they told me everything this "wihiki leaks" did, and yeah terrorists...

get the point?

oh and those religious folk who knock on my door, terrorist!!!!!

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Sounds reasonable..
If you question the Gov=terrorist.
Stick up for the constitution=terrorist.
Tea Party=terrorist.
Gun rights=terrorist.
Ron Paul supporter=terrorist.
Evade TSA scum=terrorist.

But it's not all bad news..By current estimates the terrorists now account for 65% of the population..

2012 I'm starting the "TERRORISTS" party...
Bound to win..

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by nickoli

BAHHHHH hahahaha, one of the funniest replies I have ever read, the end was superb!!! hahaha and it's all true, they want to spy and invade our privacy, but they don't want it done to them, hahaha you really hit the nail on the head
Star for you lol

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
We NEED an organization like Wikileaks!!

According to Forbes, WL will come out with data showing what the financial industry did over the years. Apparently it'll be similar to the emails that came out during the Enron case!!

I believe we deserve that answer, especially the American people who financed the bailouts. I'm not surprised politicians are ranting about WL, I'm pretty sure the "private industry" data dump will contain some interesting links to politicians and the impact of the financial industry on politics.

Showing the corruption in DC would definitely help a lot because it seems to be everywhere. Just look at the Republicans pushing to keep the tax breaks for the rich (costing the country $140bil) while blocking unemployment benefits for millions of citizens (costing $60bil). Who's side are they on, yours, or the rich guys who pay their campaigns? The excuse? Taking the tax break for the rich away would cost jobs...as if personal income tax has any impact on how companies spend their money. It's not a tax break for corporations, it's a personal income tax for rich people that would stop!

Go Wikileaks, go...the last news source to focus on facts.
edit on 30-11-2010 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join