It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Dismisses Hostile WikiLeaks Documents

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Seems ultimately we got a choice then

Fall for western propaganda, or fall for iranian propaganda...choose your illusion

AHAH! IMO its all a half truth, blatant lie, or manipulation.. who do you choose? NONE of the above. Id prefer people use their brains... but Ive seen the frightening result of that at times.

I also find it funny that so many have the idea that Iranians are some kind of backward monkey or as goofy as the Iraqi's as a people. They are much more like us than you realize.. I know from person experience spending time in Iran way back when.. before this mess when relations were better and we could easily travel there. I cant stand Ahmadinejad.. but he is no fool. He will play this in the correct way to squeeze the thing he wants out of it.

This wiki BS is just another thing to make Ahmadinejad grin. Not as much as Pakistan telling us to get the hell out and we wont/cant ( thats huge and I am shocked that no one has picked this apart.) ... but its still gives him a little thrill Id bet.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
This is the least surprising item in the whole release.

Its been obvious for some time that the Saudis see Iran as the main threat. Do people think they are buying Billions of new weapons to get into a scrap with Israel? Seriously?

The only people surprised are those who think Israel/Palestine is the whole issue in the middle east and that there are no political/sectarian fissures in the region that don't involve 'zionists'. The royal families care about their own survival and power only. Israel is no threat to that. Iran is.

Its probably going to keep the Saudi religious police busy though......

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Once again I like how Ahmedinejad responded, calmly & level headedly, to another attempt at pushing his buttons.

To me he seems the sane one in all this!

A while back someone said to me that he is being harassed like this because he won't go along with the NWO agenda.

I don't know what the comment was based on or if it is true or not.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Iran dismisses and Pakistan criticizes

www.foxnews.com...

wow, 2 terror nations in sync

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
While I am not going to swallow everything ahmadinejad says hook, line and sinker, I will say this much for him---He does not pull punches, and he is one of the few with the guts in the highest levels of position to call our gov out in being BEHIND or at the very least COMPLICIT in 9/11.

I like his spunk.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Just because Saudi has abit of grudge with Iran doesn't mean they both have to blow each other up.Plus their grudge comes from the Shia/Wahabi sectarian devide.

And Iran has the full right to acquire nuclear weapons being a signatory of NPT unlike israel.

No one questions israel, it's illegal activites, espicially after its attempt to disrupt iranian nuclear facilites using stuxnet virus.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maiden PEI
Once again I like how Ahmedinejad responded, calmly & level headedly, to another attempt at pushing his buttons.

To me he seems the sane one in all this!

A while back someone said to me that he is being harassed like this because he won't go along with the NWO agenda.

I don't know what the comment was based on or if it is true or not.

Yeah he said it as calmly as he says the holocaust didn't happen....

Don't mistake calm for sanity...

That's the oldest trick in the book!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join