It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Dismisses Hostile WikiLeaks Documents

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Iran Dismisses Hostile WikiLeaks Documents

news.sky.com

Iran's president has said leaked American diplomatic memos recounting Arab calls for the US to launch a strike on Iran's nuclear facilities were intended to "stir mischief".

According to the documents released by online whistleblower WikiLeaks, King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia repeatedly urged the US to attack Iran to destroy its nuclear programme and stop Tehran from developing a nuclear weapon.

Iran's president, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, said in a news conference: "We don't give any value to these documents.

"It's without legal value. Iran and regional states are friends. Such acts
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.presstv.ir

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
All i can say is Iran knows how to counter the manipulative game US/israel are trying to play with it.

It's obvious US/israel are trying to divert attention to other Middle East nations who supposedly 'want' Iran bombed.I think US is forgetting that Ahmadinejad ain't a hot head like Saddam.US wants to anger iran so iran attacks Saudi and when saudi gets attacked both US and israel will come to aid and bring everlasting 'peace' in the region LOL.

Well played Iran!Keep up the good work and don't give in to these warmongers and expansionists.

news.sky.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Wikileaks

USrael's #1 doop of 2010.

And everyone fell for it until they started releasing documents that will HELP USrael get into ANOTHER war.

I call BS. Either it's a sham from the start, or they got to Assange.

Assange is a very outspoken anti-war critic, so much so that if these types of transmissions were real, he'd probably scrub them for the good of the world and so USrael can't open a 3rd front in the Middle East.

That is of course if it's not all a sham from the start.

edit on 29-11-2010 by Jeanius because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
seriously...

my respect for this guys grows..

he seems calm and smart...

PS: LOL Jeanius ..where is your avatr from...the magic jacket ^^...nice one

edit on 29-11-2010 by angrydog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I need to go back a couple pages to the posts about the impending releases and how it was going to be this great revelation of how America is purely demonic and always behaving in a criminal manner, find the people quoting in this manner, then come and find present quotes of those same people dismissing the articles as "propaganda."

I will take these posts, back-to-back, and form the "wall of shame" thread.

There is no arguing with faith that the U.S. government is both purely evil along with omniscient and omnipotent.

It amazes me how many people will treat information like they will shop for groceries - only buy the stuff they like.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
From my second link Press TV:

In response to a question by Press TV on Monday over the whistleblower website's "leaks," President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said "let me first correct you. The material was not leaked, but rather released in an organized way." "The US administration released them and based on them they pass judgment …. [The documents] have no legal value and will not have the political effect they seek," the Iranian chief executive added at the press briefing in Tehran.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Without speaking to the truth or falsehood of President Ahmadinejad's statements, or the speculation surrounding the nature of the WikiLeaks releases, I have to say the angle he's taking is very shrewd.

Well played.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I imagine that the Iranian government is laughing so hard at this Wikileaks garbage that it has induced incontinence in several of them.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
On my local news this morning, TOP STORY was about the King of Saudi Arabia is afraid of Iran...

hahahahahahaha

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Remember folks...

if its not breathlessly anti-american and pro-iranian...then it is a fake.

heh...actually, I will say there are certainly some people whom are being shown up for their agenda on ATS since the release of the leaks...

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

More than 250,000 classified State Department reports made public on Sunday reveal that China was urged to stop shipments through Beijing of missiles from North Korea to Iran, and that Saudi Arabia's monarch urged the United States to attack Iran's nuclear facilities.

The Obama administration sought to minimize the diplomatic fallout from the disclosures on the Internet site WikiLeaks that provide a vivid inside look at U.S. diplomatic and intelligence reports, some as recent as February.

www.washingtontimes.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Seems ultimately we got a choice then

Fall for western propaganda, or fall for iranian propaganda...choose your illusion

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by angrydog
seriously...

my respect for this guys grows..

he seems calm and smart...

PS: LOL Jeanius ..where is your avatr from...the magic jacket ^^...nice one

edit on 29-11-2010 by angrydog because: (no reason given)

I have the completely opposite reaction to this... Ahmedidntwin seems to be cornered like a wet rat...

this is my favorite line...

"It's without legal value. Iran and regional states are friends. Such acts of mischief have no impact on relations between nations."

What the heck is "legal value"???? I almost fell out of my chair with this one!

and yes, indeed these do have impact on the relations when you find our your neighbor was calling for your own destruction... unless of course you already knew this...

edit on 29-11-2010 by HunkaHunka because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Remember folks...

if its not breathlessly anti-american and pro-iranian...then it is a fake.

heh...actually, I will say there are certainly some people whom are being shown up for their agenda on ATS since the release of the leaks...

Agreed!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Seems ultimately we got a choice then

Fall for western propaganda, or fall for iranian propaganda...choose your illusion

It's not to hard for me to believe China, north Korea, and Iran are in cahoots, it is no secret all super powers deal in arms,

What is interesting is the Saudis comments, wow,

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I don’t see why anyone would consider this some genius move by Ahmadinejad, people spout this kind of unsubstantiated crap on ATS every single day.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soshh
I don’t see why anyone would consider this some genius move by Ahmadinejad, people spout this kind of unsubstantiated crap on ATS every single day.

I think he is just trying to cover his behind, I wonder if he knew that many middle eastern countries want him gone, why do they want us to do it?

Obama Administration to Sell $60B in Weapons to Saudi Arabia

WASHINGTON -- The Obama administration notified Congress on Wednesday that it plans to sell up to $60 billion in advanced weaponry to Saudi Arabia in one of the largest-ever single U.S. arms sales, a deal intended to counter the rising influence of Iran.

Read more: www.foxnews.com...

Guess they got tired of waiting.
edit on 123030p://bMonday2010 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
More propaganda to feed the masses of sheeple. When i see wikileaks on MSM i doubt the credibility.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
It is interesting how people were awaiting the release with baited breath, and now that they show other countries besides America in a negative light, the documents are no longer credible,

my my

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
I think he is just trying to cover his behind, I wonder if he knew that many middle eastern countries want him gone, why do they want us to do it?

Yup, but it isn't as if his reaction wasn't predictable. If he is going to do this after every leak then he is going to get a sore throat. ~200 cables have been released, out of how many?

I'm sure that the more inflammatory ones are being saved for later, let's see how long he can keep his cool!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join