It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Planned World War 3 - A Play in Numerous Acts!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Ominous and amazing article coming from www.threeworldwars.com...
Some strange coincidences. Some incredible goals achived. We are on the edge of the catastrophe!

A Three World War scenario was developed several decades ago (see Conspiratorial History). Two World Wars have already been achieved, and the Third and final World War envisions an attack on Iraq, Iran and/or Syria as being the trigger to set the entire Middle East into fiery conflagration. Once America is firmly entrenched into the Middle East with the majority of her first-line units, North Korea is to attack South Korea. Then, with America's forces stretched well beyond the limit, China is to invade Taiwan. This will usher in the start of World War Three.

We must prepare for the planned World War 3? Really?

The article is from some years ago. And it is prophetic!

World War 3 Timeline
These are, I believe, the stages of the planned Third World War:
Prelude - The events leading up to the start of World War Three, including Sept 11, 2001.
Act 1 - The Middle East. Widespread conflict to bring the entire region into the flames of war, possibly triggered by Iran or militants in Pakistan using North Korean supplied nuclear arms. The first Scene in this Act is the US Invasion of Iraq on March 20, 2003.
Act 2 - Israel at War -- Against her Arab neighbors, possibly Palestine. A Palestinian State will be established, so that all Israelis will be fully separated from Palestinians (listen out for mention of a 7-year treaty to be confirmed by a World Leader - probably Bush), only for Israel to viciously attack Palestine shortly thereafter.
Act 3 - Far East -- "Hair-raising nuclear confrontation that threatens mankind's existence" - Peter Lemesurier, author of The Armageddon Script, p. 223, written in 1981. Includes China invading Taiwan and a nuclear eruption on the Korean Peninsula.
Act 4 - Erosion of Confidence in 'The System' so severe citizens will be panicked into giving up liberties and Constitutional form of government. The plan calls for the dissolution of the US Constitution, triggered by a significant enough 'terrorist' attack. The ultimate intent is to introduce a global government and one-world religion.
Act 5 - The collapse of the US, and other Western economies and morals.

Act 6 - Significant population reduction using natural and man-made disasters.
Curtain. Who can tell how this war will end?

edit on 29-11-2010 by Arken because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-11-2010 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
That's pretty crazy, when was the article first posted?

Not that it really matters, because things are going 'according to plan' by TPTB. I wonder if this weaves into the Endgame documentary, how can some people see this, when it seems like the majority of us are still asleep? It makes sense though, I feel like (TPTB) they are trying to make something happen.

that line about natural disasters got me the most.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
You claim that the article is from "several years ago" but the last update to the page on the bottom of the site was January 19 2010.

An interesting site though, none the less.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Very scarey considering recent events O_O

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
There are some interesting events these days, but lets face it - conflict in the Middle East, the Korea's having issues, China v Taiwan - none of that took a genius to look at and say "hmm, there might be conflict here in the future'. These have all been showing signs of causing conflict for decades - things heat up, then cool down, then heat up again and so on.

I firmly do not believe that there will be a WW3, at least not in my lifetime (next 50-odd years). Why? Because the cost is total and complete - the US saw to that when they dropped the bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Since then despite there being continual war and conflict somewhere on the globe things haven't escalated to world war.

The future? The Middle East may well intensify (though it would be a foolish nation to take on Israel - Palestine? No way, not in open war), Korea may well create a diversion to enable China to attack Taiwan - but they won't be a push-over either. But for the most part the world will continue the way it has these past decades - with small, intense conflicts and guerilla-type engagements throughout the globe that draw in Team America and her Allies (let them get on with it I say, why does the west need to stick their noses in?). It will not, in my opinion become open world war, where say 60% of the worlds nations are involved in some way. By world war I also mean conscription returning, millions of troops from all across the globe etc. This won't happen. Bet you, five bucks. If I am wrong I will post it to you

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Wow...quite amazing find....seems like they are on time for the next step...it shouldn't be too long now till it comes...its right around the corner...the only part that gets me scared for real is the natural disasters part....that one is crazy...

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
There is a Conductor of this mass orchestration that is being played out on the world stage. Pretty much ALL of us, know that we are on the virtual edge of this stage, engrossed & titillated by the cacophony and waiting for the ominous crescendo.

The seeming prescience of the above article/website, certainly merits a look-see & mulling over. My contention is that man alone couldn't foster such long-range diabolical plans--if they exist--without it falling apart at some point. A supernatural hand, however, one that doesn't age, one that moves or discards it human orchestra pieces at will; the ultimate conductor of the endtime aria, would seem, more and more, bit by bit, to make sense. S&F.
edit on 29-11-2010 by The GUT because: clarification

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3finjo

I firmly do not believe that there will be a WW3, at least not in my lifetime (next 50-odd years). Why? Because the cost is total and complete - the US saw to that when they dropped the bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Since then despite there being continual war and conflict somewhere on the globe things haven't escalated to world war.

nukes bring peace!

USA! USA! USA!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by 3finjo

we came close in 52-53, then in 62? with the Cuban nukes, then in 83-84 when the sys failed on both sides US and Russia, some computer glitch that impair missile commands, now we have Iran that is nuke as well as NK, china, Pakistan, India, Israel. war could go ww3 at any time, i do believe that we are in ww3 now but no one wants to admit it. for the WW3 will be like no other a lot of people say nuke, what abut a unseen army, no flag no uniform no one nation but a belief, is that not we fighting? aided by NK China Pakistan South Am, and others, that want the western way of life gone! not just the US but any free nation, Russia Briton EU and country's are being terrorized, with war in NK at lest we know who we would be fighting,

edit on 29-11-2010 by bekod because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I saw this site a year ago also and thought at that moment that it was all a bit farfetched. But with NK now already almost at war with SK and Israel is planning to attack the hezbollah it makes a lot of sense.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Act 2 - Israel at War -- Against her Arab neighbors, possibly Palestine. A Palestinian State will be established, so that all Israelis will be fully separated from Palestinians (listen out for mention of a 7-year treaty to be confirmed by a World Leader - probably Bush), only for Israel to viciously attack Palestine shortly thereafter.

Act 3 - Far East -- "Hair-raising nuclear confrontation that threatens mankind's existence" - Peter Lemesurier, author of The Armageddon Script, p. 223, written in 1981. Includes China invading Taiwan and a nuclear eruption on the Korean Peninsula.

Act 4 - Erosion of Confidence in 'The System' so severe citizens will be panicked into giving up liberties and Constitutional form of government. The plan calls for the dissolution of the US Constitution, triggered by a significant enough 'terrorist' attack. The ultimate intent is to introduce a global government and one-world religion.

Act 5 - The collapse of the US, and other Western economies and morals.

Act 6 - Significant population reduction using natural and man-made disasters. Curtain. Who can tell how this war will end?

I recently wrote a thread describing this turn of events. www.abovetopsecret.com...

The elites are using prophecy to fool people into following their one world religion. There's to be a "replicated/ fake" series of 4 Horsemen events, followed by the real 4 horsemen events.

2012 is the fake end of the world, the myth propagated through all the controlled media outlets. The elites have designed/ created a series of "fake" 4 Horsemen events to fool Christians. This sequence is Biblically said to last 5 months. Within this sequence of events will be the Gog/ Magog war that will satisfy Israeli Jews on the matter of a messiah that saves them from the Russian attack.

The 1st Horseman is the False Christ/ Antichrist. The "replicated/ fake" Antichrist is US President Obama. He will be removed from office (due to the "Obama wasn't born in the US" storyline) on July 8, 2012 to replicate Antichrist's 3.5 year rule. This is why you see such a ruckus over TSA stuff, Obama has to be seen as a dictator. Obama's successor will be the Speaker of the House, not VP Biden who will be ruled as invalid due to Obama being invalid.

The 2nd Horseman is War. The "fake" Horseman war event (fake in the sense that it is the replicated Horseman, not that people do not die) is the Gog/ Magog war, Israel vs. Russia. This would be roughly August 2012.

The 3rd Horseman is Famine. The "replicated/ fake" event would be the poor harvest of September/ October 2012.

The 4th Horseman is Disease. The "replicated/ fake" event is the occurence of the Super bird/ swine flu in October 2012. This cancels elections! Ron Paul will be in control of the US for a time.

12-21-12 is Operation Blackjack AND Project Bluebeam. Blackjack describes a nuclear attack on multiple North American and UK cities which is pinned on "a coalition of homegrown extremists, Islamists, and Christian doomsday cultists". Project Bluebeam is the fake messiah and ufo's operation.
Thusly, the real Horsemen events would be
1st Horseman is the Blue Beam antichrist.
2nd Horseman is war with Syria, Iran, and China as described by Operation Blackjack in retaliation for the nuke attacks.
3rd Horseman is famine caused by global collapse of trade.
4th Horseman is disease. This sets up the scenario that people will need the vaccination and microchip described in Operation Blackjack.

So, going back to the acts:
Act II is Israel at war. This is the Gog/ Magog war.

Act III China has attacked Taiwan. the US involvement/ retaliation would be forthcoming.

Act IV A significant terrorist attack that destroys the Constitution is what is described in Operation Blackjack. The one world religion is set up on 5-19-13, Pentecost the founding of the church, in this case the false church.

Act V is the collapse, 12-21-12 through 5-19-13.

Act VI is the disasters, the real 3 horsemen events.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
reply to post by 3finjo

we came close in 52-53, then in 62? with the Cuban nukes, then in 83-84 when the sys failed on both sides US and Russia, some computer glitch that impair missile commands, now we have Iran that is nuke as well as NK, china, Pakistan, India, Israel. war could go ww3 at any time, i do believe that we are in ww3 now but no one wants to admit it. for the WW3 will be like no other a lot of people say nuke, what abut a unseen army, no flag no uniform no one nation but a belief, is that not we fighting? aided by NK China Pakistan South Am, and others, that want the western way of life gone! not just the US but any free nation, Russia Briton EU and country's are being terrorized, with war in NK at lest we know who we would be fighting,

edit on 29-11-2010 by bekod because: (no reason given)

True but there is a huge difference between coming close and WW3. And there is no way we are in WW3 now. Look at your history - we may be in global disruption, or a new cold war but WW3? Not even close. A world war will mean conscription of all major nations and declarations of war with fixed sides. Do we have that yet? Nowhere near it at this stage. Terrorism is not WW3 either - i know it may seem like semantics but a world war is different from widespread terrorism. We have had that since WW2 ended - Aden, Oman, Africa (take your pick, pretty much the whole continent), N. Ireland, Basque region, Algeria... You see the point, it didn't mean we were in a world war, just like these events happening now do not mean it either.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Take a look at this article

I think he is on to something.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by DutchBigBoy
Take a look at this article

I think he is on to something.

Only a word: SCARY!
star for you.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

I think that we never will see (hopefully) nuclear bombs be used in a war again. The fear of a confrontation with nuclear power is what keeps the world safe from a third war. The way i see this is that is very ironic that is precisely because the world has these kind of bombs that we never have a nuclear war on a global scale.I hope i dont be wrong about this.

Thanks for the OP Arken, S/F. Lets cross our fingers and hope this never happen.
edit on 30-11-2010 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
don't have a reference, but read that the Eisenhower admin was this *-* close to using a nuke in Indonesia in the 1950s (communist uprising), but he disallowed the option, saying it wouldn't be good to use the bomb twice against Asians.
as it turned out Indonesia went right/dictator instead of commie.
back then I think we still didn't know just how bad these things were; plus we were just getting into the more advanced Hydrogen bombs.

Lord willing we'll never see another nuke...

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
To back this statement up:

The article is from some years ago. And it is prophetic!

I read the sight about 2 years ago and it hasn't changed much since then. Funnily enough its actually what led me to ATS.

Peace.
ALS

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by works4dhs

did you know he also thought about using one in the Korean war, and then Nixon, after the tent offensive. just some tidbits.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Don't mean to be picky but it was the Tet offensive, named after the religious holiday of Tet. Not tent offensive, named after a rather disastrous camping trip.

new topics

top topics

join