It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USAF Gulfsteam C37A (GLF5) 104300 feet?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by BRITWARRIOR

Mate, you've been a member for 3 years..
You know the score..
It's chinese lanterns
It's swamp gas
It's Venus
It's the GK para troop
And if all else fails,
It's a glitch.....

What you need to do is start your own site..
Then you need zero proof..
Just post that you saw something and presto, no arguments and 150 flags...
Not that I for a minute blame SO..He can't flag himself...
Kinda sad though, all the suck ups..

I have indeed... i've been a lurker for longer tho

I know i'm sick off the poor excuses if im honest i need 100% confirmation/proof, i just can't rest until i understand & have that proof i'm slap bang in the middle and always dig on both sides if you know what i mean both skeptic/debunker as well as a believer, i've seen some amazing things that are absolutely undeniable proof and in close proximity,

Back on topic... watching this on my screen was just bizarre, i'll admit i was not paying much attention to the information at first just the Airline/USAF & its Alts, i was busy trying to click the object to get the information on it as it was listed as (?) and popping up & disappearing, that's what caught my eye in the first place so i was just hitting "Print Screen" & pasting into Paint ASAP

Maybe this is military and is utilizing its electronic warfare systems...

Maybe this is something "black" under a false ID....

Maybe this is just a Gulfstream and its a glitch...

I really don't know

Wouldn't there be a record of this landed at Shannon Airport? and again does anyone know what the Red & Green lines indicate please "on the last image"

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Maybe,just maybe. A hacker is trying to start a war? The AF would be smarter than that. Or lets go further, Country X, desighned a plane to be Identified as an american plane.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
CIA have a term plausible deniability. Everything that USA does covertly has to be able to be plausibly denied so they can say oh it was just a glitch in the machine.

An Aurora spaceplane using transponder codes from a Gulfstream in for depot maintenance is not under any circumstance allowed to be a plausible explanation.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by sy.gunson
CIA have a term plausible deniability. Everything that USA does covertly has to be able to be plausibly denied so they can say oh it was just a glitch in the machine.

An Aurora spaceplane using transponder codes from a Gulfstream in for depot maintenance is not under any circumstance allowed to be a plausible explanation.

Or maybe, it was probably a data glitch, since aircraft at that altitude are not under air traffic control anyways. And if they was some mythical secret spaceplace, why would they even have a transponder on anyways???

Occams razor needs some sharpening.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jeanius
A Gulf Stream with Area 51 engines?

Take off with the jets and turn them off and go electrogravitic from there on.

How cool would that be...

What the hell is an Area 51 engine?

Some imagination..

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I still firmly believe this was no glitch, as i watched it incoming from as far away as france and hitting thos altitudes this will puzzle me for a long time,

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by BRITWARRIOR
I still firmly believe this was no glitch, as i watched it incoming from as far away as france and hitting thos altitudes this will puzzle me for a long time,

Umm if it was some secret plane, you would not be able to watch it. It would not have its transponder on, and the altitude that you are thinking it was, is above altitudes under air traffic control.
edit on 22-3-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join