It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Bush to field questions on Facebook Live Read more: http://news.cnet.com/8301-13506_3-200239

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   

George Bush to field questions on Facebook Live Read more: news.cnet.com...

news.cnet.com

If you want to ask President George W. Bush a question, you'll have your chance.

Starting at 2 p.m. PT today, the former U.S. leader will be talking about his new book, "Decision Points," and fielding questions from Facebook users.

The event is shaping up to be a big one. Facebook's announcement yesterday of the event has been "liked" by over 7,000 people. The post also has over 2,600 comments, as of this writing. A similar announcement on the George W. Bush Facebook page has over 288 comments and more than 2,000 "likes." The former president's page has been "liked" by over 61
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
just wish i could have found and posted this sooner.Personally i don't have a face book account.I'm sure a lot of ATS folks would LOVE to ask Mr.Bush some questions
,but some how i bet it isn't even him probably an aid.Wonder if this would be the quickest way to have the feds banging on your door for asking the Wrong questions? Bet he just ignores the ones he does not wish to answer. Would like to see some of the questions he is asked and how he answers them

news.cnet.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
It's not going to be "live", the questions will be picked before the chat even starts. I'm worked one of these gigs before. They would never allow Bush to answer questions on the fly. Nor will Bush see ANY of the chatting people will do amongst themselves.
edit on 29-11-2010 by antonia because: RAWR

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I wonder how people would respond if Bush came to ATS to answer questions.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
yeah I might bother to ask smirkey a question or two if I could be sure it wasn't KKKKarl Rove answering.
Or if he might slip up and tell the truth about home loans, 9-11, Iraq, Bin Ladin, his drinking, New Orleans,
and anything else he just might want to confess to so he can get past St Peter at the pearllt gates to the next golf club.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

They would tear him up, and rightly so.

Personally, they should have hanged him
along with Saddam.

The guy is the scum of the earth!!!

Peace

top topics

join