It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your opinion on a strange incident in my life.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
This actually happened years ago around 1995. I used to live in Waukesha, WI. and had family & friends In Benton Harbor, MI. and traveled between the cities 2-3 times a year.

The trip would take me 3 hours - 3.5 hours every time over the 15 or so times I took it.

One such trip I took in the summer (95' or 96') I left Waukesha, WI. and got on the freeway and headed out and called the people at the other end to let them know I was on my way.

I arrived at the destination 6.5 hours later with everyone there worried to death that something happened to me.
The trip took about 3 hours longer than usual and I didn't (and still don't) have any memory of actually driving it.
I remember leaving home and then I was there in MI. 6.5 hours later with no memory of the in between.

It's like 3 hours of my life disappeared somewhere and I have always wondered about it.

Any similar experiences by other people?

And no, I didn't have any needle marks or butt probes and I don't remember any little Grey men.

I don't believe it was an ET problem but some kind of time issue......

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by mwood

Just to clear up a likely question.

You registered for ATS in 06, why have you not bought this up before?

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Well, stats show that alien abduction is quite completely an American phenomenon.

This can be interpreted in a couple of ways, either American's are full of it, or THEY are mainly interested in US population, or....others don't remember....or they don't report it.

Medical factors that can explain "lost time"
-stroke/seizure of the transient variety
-amnesia from head trauma
-amnesia from psych factors
-alcoholism
-drug abuse
-history of TBI/ CVA (brain injury/ stroke)
-brain tumor or other cortical lesion

all i can think of top o my head...

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cole DeSteele
Well, stats show that alien abduction is quite completely an American phenomenon.

Not True!!! what about all of those historical accounts of fairy abductions, waaay back in medieval times? They sound just like alien abductions, but instead of calling them aliens, they called them faeries.

I think itsounds like the OP went through a time warp, we have those you know, I believe there's one around Michigan, and one in the PNW

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cole DeSteele

This can be interpreted in a couple of ways, either American's are full of it, or THEY are mainly interested in US population, or....others don't remember....or they don't report it.

Medical factors that can explain "lost time"
-stroke/seizure of the transient variety
-amnesia from head trauma
-amnesia from psych factors
-alcoholism
-drug abuse
-history of TBI/ CVA (brain injury/ stroke)
-brain tumor or other cortical lesion

all i can think of top o my head...
Since when is this strictly an American phenomenon?I believe alien abduction is a world wide problem if this is indeed case of abduction.The op could have had something else happen to him,maybe amnesia,but your statement is grossly erroneous.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mwood

Sounds like a clear cut case of 'missing time'... and a sign of mind control experimentation.

Do you ever remember any dark men or men who were watching you when you were younger?
Do you ever remember being in any kind of odd facilities or underground bases?
Some strange experiences or gifts that you have that are super natural?

The real thing is I do believe there is missing time and I think this missing time happens when certain triggers are activated. Something like a mind control handler erasing the memory so that you have no memory of it.

This is something I have done some studying on. However this may not be the case.

When you went in the past to visit would you ever stop anywhere else or was it always there and back?

Any info about your real history could be pertinent in figuring out why or where or what happening during the missing time.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crutchley29
reply to post by mwood

Just to clear up a likely question.

You registered for ATS in 06, why have you not bought this up before?

Yeah I registered here 4 years ago but you will also notice that I don't visit very often and post even less.
I usually just go to read the "new" stories or the hot topics. I never even checked to see what all these forums are about. When I saw "The grey Area" I assumed it was about aliens.

Anyways, when I joined makes the incident no more or less irrelevant........

I obviously can't get those hours back nor can anyone tell me what happened. I was just curious if anyone else has had anything similar happen.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I don't drink
Don't do drugs
didn't have any head trauma
as far as I know didn't have a stroke
No medical issues that would cause something like that.

I have never had any thoughts or memories of "dark men" or anything like that from my youth nor do I have any weird memories of any strange places or being captive.

The day was like any other, it's just that I spent 3 hours somewhere......

The only thing different in my life at that time was I was just entering a divorce and was emotionally distressed but can't see how that would cause this problem.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
So what do YOU think may have happened?

??

edit on 29-11-2010 by jontap because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I have no idea.

I have thought about it for years and can come to no conclusion.......

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by mwood
I have no idea.

I have thought about it for years and can come to no conclusion.......

Have you thought about working with a hypnotherapist to try to find out what happened?

I do hypnotherapy and I feel if you could find a hypnotherapist that you like and trust you could find your own answers.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

but your statement is grossly erroneous.

Prove it.

I wont hold my breath, don't worry.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mwood

Seems like your subconscious and conscious minds worked together on this one. You obviously made it to your destination which means your brain was in control enough to get you there but you were obviously somewhere else in your subconscious mind to not remember. VERY interesting! Did you by any chance look at your mileage to see if you tacked up some "wondering" miles. To be somewhere for an additional 3 hours would have racked up some extra mileage on your car unless you were parked somewhere for a while. Just a thought~

new topics

top topics

join