It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Out of Place People In History

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
i remember reading a book about st germain along timeago, very interesting.

The Count of St. Germain has been variously described as a courtier, adventurer, charlatan, inventor, alchemist, pianist, violinist and amateur composer, but is best known as a recurring figure in the stories of several strands of occultism – particularly those connected to Theosophy and the White Eagle Lodge, where he is also referred to as the Master Rakoczi or the Master R and as one of the Masters of the Ancient Wisdom, is credited with near god-like powers and longevity. Some sources write that his name is not familial, but was invented by him as a French version of the Latin Sanctus Germanus, meaning "Holy Brother." [1][2][3]

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by neonitus

St. Germaine is rumored to still be alive today.

If he is, we can only hope that he has held in check whatever powers there are that threaten mankind.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by neonitus

St. Germaine is rumored to still be alive today.

If he is, we can only hope that he has held in check whatever powers there are that threaten mankind.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

do u have more proof that it was an ''ear horn''? more so than the dude claiming it is a mobile phone?
i dnt mean to be aggresive you need to back up your claim as much as the other guy!

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrbrownof1978

do u have more proof that it was an ''ear horn''? more so than the dude claiming it is a mobile phone?
i dnt mean to be aggresive you need to back up your claim as much as the other guy!

I believe that we call that a "difference of opinion". Consequently, you have no need for aggression at all.

Just like on the TSA "little boy grope" video. To me, it is obvious what happened. To others, not so much. Difference of opinion on what was seen.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

Originally posted by mrbrownof1978

I believe that we call that a "difference of opinion". Consequently, you have no need for aggression at all.

Just like on the TSA "little boy grope" video. To me, it is obvious what happened. To others, not so much. Difference of opinion on what was seen.

how is it that i'm being aggresive? im just stating that 1 person needs to prove or back up there claims as much as any 1 else

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
people always tell me i seem way outta place in this time period

i take it as a compliment

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join