It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Out of Place People In History

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Good afternoon. This is my first post so mods if it's in the wrong place please move it

Does anyone know if there is any evidence of Out of Place People in History? Obviously there are numourous cases of OOPART's throughout history but I've never come across a person who was out of place in the same sense. If there are indeed other humanoids which exist in the universe that are technologically adavanced and whom have visited Earth then surely there would be some historical anomaly or another. The same goes for time travel if indeed it is possible then surely there would be some similar evidence for those people like there is for the OOPART's.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by volcanicleaf

Well I'm sure someone going to mention him eventually so I will just do it now to save time

John Titor

link   

There are many stories of out of place people... Usually people in old fashioned clothes, looking confused, disapearing... Always seems to be attributed to time slips...
If you google it I'm sure you will find some stories relating to this..

link   

i believe we did time travel but in doing so it doomed us to repeat over and over again like a record with a scratch soon existence will end then it will be reborn to do the same thing.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Hey there. I think the idea of them being more intelligent would lead the the fact that nobody would notice them being there. Maybe ?

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
One famous story is of a pilot who apparently time slipped and landed at an airport in a different time from where he belonged.. I can't remember all the details right now unfortunately...

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
In answer to the OP, I believe there are thousands of people who are "out of place" in time. This was a product of Montauk and Project Rainbow. They perfected time travel in 1963, and sent thousands of kids through the tunnel, according to witness who worked there. I believe I myself am "out of time," as it were. I have never really fit in here, in this time line, and know that this time line is not the original one, it is a fake one created for a very sinister purpose. This time line is driven my our own thought forms and our own energy, plus we are being beamed signals from orbital systems to make us all passive. But some have a built in filter for this, and it does not work on Bi-Polars at all.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Here is a link to a story of a person from history that was a bit out 'out of place', but not out of time.

The Case of Gil Perez

edit on 29-11-2010 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Ahh and of course there's the guy on the "mobile phone" in a 1928 Charlie Chaplin movie that we had a huge thread about a while back

Thread

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

that was an ear horn.... a device similar to a hearing aid.. used quite often in that time period

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

Well there was a reason I put mobile phone in quotation marks.

I thought I'd let the OP make his own mind up about the topic.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Tesla

So far ahead of his time it was untrue

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Fascinating, Can't tell if your serious or not. Still it's fascinating what your post is saying.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by amc621

Fascinating, Can't tell if your serious or not. Still it's fascinating what your post is saying.
Try googling Project Rainbow.

There are a lot of stories about it and a book or two.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
In answer to the OP, I believe there are thousands of people who are "out of place" in time. This was a product of Montauk and Project Rainbow. They perfected time travel in 1963, and sent thousands of kids through the tunnel, according to witness who worked there. I believe I myself am "out of time," as it were. I have never really fit in here, in this time line, and know that this time line is not the original one, it is a fake one created for a very sinister purpose. This time line is driven my our own thought forms and our own energy, plus we are being beamed signals from orbital systems to make us all passive. But some have a built in filter for this, and it does not work on Bi-Polars at all.

What do you mean that it doesn't work on Bi-Polars at all? What doesn't work??? I only ask because I'm bi-polar...are you referring to bi-polar disorder or something else?

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by amc621

Friend, I am always serious in this forum. I never joke, or kid around. not my style. Check out the books on it, if you dare to change your way of thinking, for after you enter this rabbit hole, there is not normal anymore.

The Montauk Project: Experiments in Time

Montauk: The Alien Connection

Pyramids of Montauk: Explorations in Consciousness

Montauk Revisited: Adventures in Synchronicity

There are also many web links, and even in this forum are some excellent post of the subject matter.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Thanks for these links!!

I will have to check out the synchronicity one, I seem to have crazy experiences with that.

Montauk has always been an interest of mine. I believe in time travel to an extent and I also believe in time slips. I remember reading about a woman and her husband who said they experienced something like this in France I believe. I don't remember the details but it was interesting nonetheless. I believe I read it here on ATS a while back.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

I have heard of the montauk project, saw something on it on History Channel. I will take a look at this stuff.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Thanks guys. Most of the instances I have heard about, but I just wanted to see if there was any fresh info I may have missed!

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by volcanicleaf
Good afternoon. This is my first post so mods if it's in the wrong place please move it

Does anyone know if there is any evidence of Out of Place People in History? Obviously there are numourous cases of OOPART's throughout history but I've never come across a person who was out of place in the same sense. If there are indeed other humanoids which exist in the universe that are technologically adavanced and whom have visited Earth then surely there would be some historical anomaly or another. The same goes for time travel if indeed it is possible then surely there would be some similar evidence for those people like there is for the OOPART's.

Cheers

There are several.

Archimedes
Pythagoras
Imhotep
Quetzacoatl
Francis Bacon
Nikola Tesla
Comte de St. Germain
Our founding fathers
Ghandi
Siddartha Guatama