It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is a Muslim

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Obama is not a Muslim in the sense of Sunni or Shia. He's a Muslim in the context of The Nation of Islam and Farrakhan. Farrakhan did an interview with Cathy Hughes and he talked about how Obama was selected before he was elected and he also talked about how Obama was born out of Black Theology which he says was started by Elijah Muhammed. Black Theology is just another name for Black Nationalism which some parts are very Marxist and Communist in nature. Here's part of the interview.

www.youtube.com...

As a Black man, I always saw them as a fringe element and I didn't realize how much power they had but you can see their influence throughout Obama's life. How or why they selected Obama and helped throughout these years is a mystery to me. Obama didn't stand out as a kid and he was a troubled youth who had trouble with his identity. So again, how they chose him at a young age is a mystery to me.

This leads to Black Liberation Theology which was also talked about in the interview. This Communist, Marxist Black Theology uses Religion as a front and they wrap Black Nationalism up in the religion to give it a happy face. So the Nation of Islam uses Islam and Black Liberation Theology uses Christianity.

Black Liberation Theology says Christ was the first lynching and you can bring about Collective Salvation through social justice and redistribution of wealth. So Black Liberation Theology and the Nation of Islam are the same thing. They are Marxist, Communist organizations that use Religion as a front.

Obama practiced Black Liberation Theology and it's sad nobody asked him about this during the election and his use of Collective Salvation. Here's Obama's Pastor talking about Black Liberation Theology. Glenn Beck was one of the only places that talked about Black Liberation Theology during the campaign. They took Romney to the shed for being a Mormon but Obama wasn't asked about Black Liberation Theology which is just communism and marxism in religious clothing.

www.youtube.com...

This is why Obama's Church honored Farrakhan. These things all tie together and their the same thing(black nationalism) that infiltrates and perverts a religion in order to try and look mainstream.

So Obama is Muslim and is born out of Black Theology which is an extreme, marxist, communist, anti-american ideology that puts everything into the context of racism and black liberation. It's no different than the K.K.K. This is why Obama says things like the Constitution is fundamentally flawed and he wants to transform America.

I sat back and watched the election and I couldn't believe this fringe group with this extreme ideology was powerful enough to guide someone to the White House but they did and America is just at the beginning of her troubles. If Obama is re-elected in 2012, this country will be something very different before 2016.
edit on 29-11-2010 by Matrix Rising because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I have no links
to back this up, but I heard something interesting on the radio this AM...

BO's grandmother is on a pilgrimage right now to Mecca, and was quoted as saying she is praying for him to convert to Islam.....FWIW.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Obama's hajj grandmother 'prayed for him to be Muslim'

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread634551/pg1

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
What I will point out is this.
How fitting from obama to end up with a bust lip prior to wikileaks release maybe doesn't want no part in it.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Matrix Rising

www.muhajabah.com...

There is a great deal of confusion about the group known as the Nation of Islam, currently led by Louis Farrakhan. Although the group's name implies that it is part of the Islamic religion, its beliefs diverge so greatly from Islam that most Muslims consider it to be a different religion. The Nation of Islam should be understood as an independent religious tradition that has adopted Islamic elements rather than as an Islamic sect.

Nation of Islam has racist elements indeed. This is an example of discrepancy to Islam...

They also believe that Allah/God (SWT) accured as Master W. Fard Muhammad in 1930. SUCH A BULL#!

Sorry, but we do not consider them as Muslims...

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Whatever Osama-Obama may be, he certainly is no Christian as he claims. "By their fruit you shall know them"

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Who cares and what does it matter?

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

In my opinion, it matters because: 1) radical islam is portrayed as our main enemy in this age; and 2) he lied and continues to lie about his affiliation knowing that a) he would never have been elected and b) he would likely be quickly impeached if the truth came out.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I hope he is a muslim and will get all these Israeli traitors out of the government.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Matrix Rising

I really dont care what religion he reps. as long as he is keepin it 100 with the people he oversees, thats all that counts to me. I mean I havent seen 1 native american president yet and dont hear them complaining, so......... WHO CARES

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Well for espousing the tenets of Black Nationalism through his economic and social policies I have to say he is doing a pretty poor job at it. Does this mean Lyndon B. Johnson was also a Black Nationalist because he did a hell of a lot more for the African American community than Barack Obama has ever done.

I’m sorry but now you are trying to reach out even further into the abyss since the whole ‘Obama is a Muslim’ fad faded away you need to kick up something new. You people are relentless.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonofliberty1776
In my opinion, it matters because: 1) radical islam is portrayed as our main enemy in this age;

And who portrays this?

Oh that's right, the propaganda machine that is the MSM...

he lied and continues to lie about his affiliation knowing that a) he would never have been elected and b) he would likely be quickly impeached if the truth came out.

"Affiliation"? LOL

I don't see how his religion has any bearing on the job he does.... it seems that his detractors have more than just an issue with his religion.... to them, it seems, finding out Obama's "True" religion has become almost a religion itself.

How odd.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

I was thinking the same thing......

Who cares,and how does it matter to anyone?.

Unless of course one is a bigot,and feels it makes any difference beyond that.

The biggest conflict between westerners and Islam,is that Islam still forbids usury.

The almighty Christians seem to have forgotten what their book tells them....

It ain't a clash of societies or worlds.

It's about money.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

And Bush did any better? The only President that did you any good in the past 20 years was Clinton and you empeached him.....

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by XLR8R

The Clinton administration was the one that struck down Glass-Steagall.

Things are like they are now because of that.

Things take a while to have an effect,but we are seeing it now.

If you don't know what Glass-Steagall is,do your own research.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by XLR8R

Bush was a criminal and comes from a long line of criminals. His father helped assassinate Kennedy and his grandfather was allegedly giving money to the Nazi’s in the 1930’s. We should have expected nothing less from him.

As for William Clinton he was a sell-out to the corporations and finally destroyed the Democratic Party, his presidency must have been great for the elite. Destroyed the Working class party, repealed glass-steagull, and sold the country into the hands of international criminal organizations and Wall Street.

We have not had one good President since John F. Kennedy he was the last President even worth mentioning. Jimmy Carter was not a bad guy but was a terrible President.

When JFK died so did America.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by MisoirWhen JFK died so did America.
America was dead or at least dying before that. FDR did more than his share to kill our nation.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Just found this video on the web.
It's from 2008......
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Obama is everything but a white, natural born American old world Christian... True or not, it makes those who hate him just because of his mixed race feel better.

He is also, obviously not their president.

new topics

top topics

join