It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Doesn't Need North Korean Missiles, Envoy Says

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Iran Doesn't Need North Korean Missiles, Envoy Says

www.businessweek.com

The Russian air-defense systems would make Iran “invincible” to any attack by Israel, the Iranian state English-language satellite news channel Press TV said in June. Israel has declined to rule out a military strike against Iranian nuclear facilities.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
This whole situation today. Really feels wrong! something is going down here. yes i think the # is officially hitting the fan.
and it look like we are being played.
Wikileaks +
North Korea tension + nuclear scientist being killed in Iran + diplomatic tensions are my reasons for such feelings.

www.businessweek.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Indigo2

I do think the timing of the Wikileaks release is fantastic from a destabilisation point of veiw. I think that its benificial to all the free people of the Earth when information like this is released , but it can be very effective at allowing the people to see just how childish and scared thier leaders are. See the knee jerk reaction of the Republican party of america, and the interesting timing of the death of the Iranian nuclear scientists. Its all linked up somewhere I think, and the only stumbling block will be where to dig out the nugget of information which proves it.

join