It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Republican: Designate Wikileaks as a terrorist org

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
wikileaks is only terrorizing the terrorists cuz its derailing their lil agendas...BOOO HOOO poor lil mistreated goobermints

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
So let me understand this correct.. You are now a terrorist just for speaking the truth..

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

That is exactly right... And if you are caught handing over detainees to torture squads for some reason you are a patriot.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
S&F

Well, lol! the rest of the sane world would like to designate this 'Top Republican' as the most silly corrupt political muppet of the year!

This is what these corrupt puppet politicians do best when the going gets tough - for show, they pander some really idiotic & useless stuff to get some quick & cheap political points by trying to show support to all their indoctrinated over-the-top nationalistic voter base who wants and think they can charge Assange with treason.

Apparently, they don't even know that he's not an American National.

But their stupid uneducated voters and fan base are none the wiser and they buy this BS hook, lies and sinker - happily drinking the Kool-Aid from their favourite team or favourite corrupt puppet politicians who they are cheering for in the same insane manner as if these corrupt elite puppet politicians would be some kind of Mega Sport or Rock Stars!

I watched Wolf Blitzer talking about this statement from this "Top Republican" on CNN yesterday, and in the studio he asked Frances M. Fragos Townsend (the former Homeland Security Advisor to United States President George W. Bush) of what she thought about that?

And she said:

Well..... I don't think that would be a realistic option Wolf!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join