It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof the U.S. Government intimidates those who expose the truth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Proof the U.S. Government intimidates those who expose the truth

www.wired.com

U.S. Intelligence Planned to Destroy Wikileaks
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.todayszaman .com

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
With all this buzz about UFO's and other conspiracy theories, I have noticed debunkers claiming how the U.S. Government would never plan, plot or even intimidate anyone wishing to disclose UFO information.

I now have smoking gun proof that the U.S. Government does, indeed, do this to those who possess the truth.

No, there isn't any discussion of UFO's (that I know of) in the recent intel dump.

However, the strategy exists to harrass, intimidate and plan to discredit any organization that possesses "truth" that the U.S. Government does not want disclosed.

I know this will not shock anyone.

www.wired.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
link not posted in OP:

www.wired.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
What's the actual title of the article?

Do you know the rules for this forum?

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Some peeps on here believe everything their governments say ?
The facts are all here in Wikileaks, American goverment has no respect for anyone but themselves, Wanting to make Wikkileaks terrorists ? For what? THE TRUTH.

They Lie, cheat and are corrupt, now who believes NASA dont do the same ?

The american people need to stand up and fight back, like Europe and the East.
Everyone in the world is fighting for human rights and openess in government, the world has had enough.
Yet the american public have no fight? No Riots, marches, strikes. Nothing.

WHY?

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by blaenau2000
Some peeps on here believe everything their governments say ?
The facts are all here in Wikileaks,

Some peeps on here believe everything they read in newspapers and online.
The facts are NOT all in Wikileaks. Nothing is as it seems.
Why on earth would you blindly believe what Wikileaks prints?
You are smart enough not to blindly believe what the gov't says.
So why are you giving this outlet a free pass? Because they say what you want to hear?
Do you really think Wikileaks is a pillar of truth and integrity? HA HA.

Those that run it, and the fella that 'leaked' the info, have $$$ in their eyes.
This wikileaks info is nothing more than a chess move by the NWO.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   

The american people need to stand up and fight back, like Europe and the East.

Fight back from what? According to wikileaks, all the Americans did was spy on other countries and on the United Nations. So what? EVERYONE does it. Everyone spies on others for the good of their own country. Not to keep tabs on others would be irresponsible, especially in this dog eat dog world.

Everyone in the world is fighting for human rights and openess in government, the world has had enough.

That's simply not true. Every gov't of the world does it's own thing behind closed doors. Every gov't spies. And not everyone is against that. Most people understand that their gov'ts do that for their own good. Every country has to look out for itself because no one else will look out for them.

China is fighting for openess? North Korea? Saudi Arabia? Iran? Comeon ...

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
POSTED by FLYERSFAN
Some peeps on here believe everything they read in newspapers and online.
The facts are NOT all in Wikileaks. Nothing is as it seems.
Why on earth would you blindly believe what Wikileaks prints?
This wikileaks info is nothing more than a chess move by the NWO.

What ? You mean you dont believe? Amazing ..................... Are you American?
edit on 29-11-2010 by blaenau2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Debunker till the end ....

Well, the White House even confirmed that these were classified documents, but try telling that to a debunker

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

China is fighting for openess? North Korea? Saudi Arabia? Iran? Comeon ...

China has a long history of people fighting the govenmnet
www.guardian.co.uk...

It is banned in Saudi Arabia to demonstrate BUT
news.bbc.co.uk...

And Iran, I thought that was well known what happened there, maybe american press dont report it?
www.undispatch.com...

Just because the Government make the rules dont mean you have to follow them or believe them, again Americans dont do anything..... I ask WHY?

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by blaenau2000

I think what FlyersFan is getting at is that WikiLeaks structure is set up like that of the famed Wikipedia. It's a Wiki which is an online collaborative electronic knowledge-base that is maintained by unconfirmed sources. While I believe the motive behind WikiLeaks is admirable I feel that government(s) mission to destroy it is one that doesn't need to be publicly noted. It is not in the best interest of any government for this information to remain public. Although, it is in the best interest of the people for governments to remain transparent so our ability to live freely is not impeded.

Chances are that if this was established in 2007 as the document says then government(s) agents have probably already infiltrated it or made several attempts at that. Thus far the latest cables are very anti DPRK, anti Iran, Terrorist views which leads me to believe that the US government has in fact gained some amount of control or at least collaborative manipulation over the site. My personal thoughts is that most likely the information we're getting is being spoon fed specifically to target certain countries. Recently there has been talk that WikiLeaks is possibly a CIA operation to defame other countries and that WikiLeaks being categorized as a Terrorist organization is in response to that. No doubt some of the information is real but most likely truth information is still being suppressed by government officials.

top topics

join