It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Wikileaks conspiracy - A war in sheeps clothing?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

The theory I put forward asks some basic questions about how Wikileaks came about and how it has evolved to what it is now in such a short period of time. In terms of "marketing a brand" that the people will trust usually takes many many years to do. Rarely does it ever happen overnight. The quick rise of wikileaks, in addition to the level of trust that people afford to them is impressive to say the least.

I am not trying to cast wikileaks into a bad light with this post. What I wanted to do was take a look at their creation and evolution on the assumption there is something more than meets the eye. The assumption is wikileaks is either a willing participant or an unknowing participant in this theory.

I am not challenging the manner in which the info was obtained, but did note a discrepancy in the story. This revolves around the "technical assitance" that was mentioned. If this can be proven and supported, it certainly supports the possibility of something deeper going on, moving from the realm of being nothing more than a volunteer collection site, into the realm of active participation to retreive the info.

Like I was saying, taking all of these incidents and viewing them seperately, it appears as if the world were running normally, and stuff happens. When you view all of the info present it does seem to flow together that could suggest the presence of a larger plan.

The point of this post was not to demonize wikileaks or its actions. What I wanted to do was offer evidence that could lead several different directions and to explore those avenues to see if their is eveidence that either supports or does not support the theory.

That was the direction I am hoping this thread goes. I am not looking to rehash moral rights or wrongs, but to see if there is a possibility of some other explanation.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by HereIsTheInfo

As I stated I am not trying to discredit Wikileaks. What I did was to look at the entire picture and posed a question based on that info.

Wikileaks alone is having an affect. When you couple wikileaks though with a lot of other situations that seem unrelated but arent it raises some questions.

I suggested its possible Wikileaks is knowingly part of a larger game plan, as well as suggesting they may be unknowing pawns in a larger plan.

My intent was to try to point some of these overlaps out and connect them using reference points in the last 5-10 years.

Part of my thought process is what you pointed out as well. Countries dont like to release info that reveals methods / sources / procedures or anything else that could make the country look bad. The info wiki released, namely the cables, are US. We have our own intelligence networks, and that info can pass through the Ambassador, which would end up in the cable.

Hypothetical -
China wants as much intelligence info they can get about the US, our methods, strategies etc, and they want that info in such a manner it can be publicly used.

China would not use its own intelligence network to snag this info and then release it to the world. The question is going to be asked, how did you get the info.

Its easier to use an entity that can run a paralell operation without the trappings of being a nation state. Give wiki enough support in the right areas, while at the same time pulling strings that forces the US to constantly keep shifting priorities and focus, and you can get positive results.

By having wiki release the information, including info about China, and it opens the door to
A - Get all the info and
B - to be able to use that info in the media / UN / World Stage to influence situations.
C - Being able to release / use that information without a diplomatic backlash - Afterall they got the info from the media.

The attempt was to look beyond just wikileaks to see if there is the possibility of an alternative motive.

Thanks for the thoughts / feedback.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I doubt WikiLeaks is a PLA front organization. There was correspondence uncovered that was unfavorable to China's image.

Mossad backing is more likely, seeing as how all of the data released tended to build up a case against Saudi Arabia (rightfully), and Iran.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I just noticed another timely dual crisis. The wiki leaks were coming down the pipeline, which is where the Government was focused, only to have that derailed where we once again have to split attention because of North Korea.

North Korea runs interference in order to divert Americas attention. The leaks come out in the middle of this incident with the North. The bulk of the cables are going to be looked at today (Monday) and be analyzed. Anyone else notice the North has taken a few steps back from the brink, causing the US Government to go back to the wikileaks problem.

Couple all of this with the damage control over thediplomatic cables. If the cables do damage, and we begin to lose support, N. Korea could makes it move. Instead of dealing with a UN multinational defense of S. Korea, we lose allies and it comes down to jsut the US and S. Korea.

A war on 3 fronts, loss of allied support, and the Government attempting to put out fires that are popping up all over the map.

Divide and conquer..

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by clay2 baraka

All valid points. What drew me to China was wikileaks creation there. The people who started wiki are unknown, and apparently, from out of nowhere, Mr. Assange is brought in and is at the helm.

China has been extremely active in the last few years upgraing their military in addition to more agressive cyber spying.

Google as people pointed out.

Just recently it was discovered some networks the US military uses were rerouted through servers in China where it went undetected until a short time later.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
CHeck this out. I don't know if anybody posted this but here you go.
______beforeitsnews/story/285/095/NSA_fooled_everybody_with_WikiLeaks.html

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
wikileaks was created to appease the appetites of the disgruntled masses, so the government can continue screwing you with its propaganda and agendas.

eventually you'll all understand and go back to watching government sponsored fooball, and hollywood

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
The events foretold by the Fatima Secret are approaching. Russia shall send troops to dismantle NATO's pet project in Europe("Kosovo's Independence"). The war would spark the fire that would transform everything.

I can see how the insulting wikileak information pertaining to the European leaders(Germany, Britain, Italy, etc) would be intended to weaken America's ability to persuade those European leaders to hold Russia's feet to the fire to force their retreat from Kosovo. Not to mention that Obama holds no emotions for Europe according to the wikileaks documents!!

I thought these events would take place much closer to Russia's 2012 elections, but the clues seem to be circling around the drain and it seems Russia may be setting the pieces in place now.

One of the other clues was Medvedev going to NATO's Summit to make the world believe Russia was going to cooperate with Europe over Missile Defense...the Russian goal would be to make it harder for Europe to get tough on Russia after it's Kosovo invasion when the consequence is that Russia would pull out of such prized cooperation and instead threaten aggressive retaliation over Europe's missile defense.

The prophecies indicate such upcoming events would lead to a figure of the likes of Vladimir Zhirinovsky taking control of Russia and plunging the world into the era of the Fatima prophecies fulfillment.

And of course Israel's desire for a war on Iran, makes it a prime suspect.
edit on 29-11-2010 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantomfire707

Interesting... Out of curiosity where did youfind the Fatima prophecy information regarding Russia? All of the info I have seen says the last prophecy was fullfilled with the attempted assasination of the Pope in the 80's.

I know there is contrversy over the release of the "last" propehcy that stems from its release by the vatican (was it 1 page or 4 pages etc).

Where did the Russian info come from?

To respond to some of the other comments about Mossad or the NSA.. Anything is possible, and I think we all agree there is some other motive in the works.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Interesting... Out of curiosity where did youfind the Fatima prophecy information regarding Russia? All of the info I have seen says the last prophecy was fullfilled with the attempted assasination of the Pope in the 80's.

I don't feel like making a long post here, so this is my attempt at a short response:

In 1995 Pope JPII wrote in his book Crossing the Threshold of Hope(on page 221) that the "words" "SPOKEN" by Mary within the Fatima prophecy seemed to be nearing fulfillment towards the end of the 20th century. In contradiction to what the Pope revealed in his own book, the secret released by the Vatican in June 2000 had not one single word spoken by Mary. So I know for a fact that by the year 2000 the Vatican had decided they would conspire to keep those words hidden from public awareness.

Here are some of the comments I've used to discern that the spoken words of the Third Secret pertains to Russia:

Pope John Paul II in 1981:
"my predecessors in the Petrine office diplomatically preferred to postpone publication so as not to encourage the world power of Communism to make certain moves."
(Mary speaks of Russia and Russia's errors in the known prophecies, thus the Pope most likely was referring to Russia when using the broader term "world power of communism")

Cardinal Ratzinger remarks in June 2000:
"Here it would be appropriate to mention a phrase from the letter which Sister Lucia wrote to the Holy Father on 12 May 1982: “The THIRD PART of the ‘secret' refers to Our Lady's words: ‘If not, [Russia] will spread her errors throughout the world, causing wars and persecutions of the Church. The good will be martyred; the Holy Father will have much to suffer; various nations will be annihilated'”

Sister Lucia(seer) in her memoirs:
"Later...Our Lady said to me, complaining: "Not wishing to attend to my request! Like the King of France, they will repent then make it happen, but it will be (done) late. Russia will have already spread it's errors through the world, provoking wars, and persecutions of the Church: The Pope will have much to suffer."

Malachi Martin:
i)"Russia, according to the text of the 'Third Secret,' was the regulator of the timetable."
ii)"Lucia's single-page written formulation of the "Third Secret" covers three main topics. (1) A Physical chastisement of the nations...(2) A spiritual chastisement...(3) A central function of Russia in the two ...(which)..In fact, the physical and spiritual chastisements, according to Lucia's letter, are to be gridded on a fateful timetable in which Russia is the ratchet."

Sister Lucia in a 1946 interview with John Walsh author of book "Our Lady of Fatima"(pg 221 as well):
"she said more than once and with deliberate emphasis: "What Our Lady wants is that the Pope and all the bishops in the world shall consecrate Russia to Her Immaculate Heart on one special day. If this is done, She will convert Russia and there will be peace. If it is not done, the errors of Russia will spread through every country in the world.' "
"Does this mean, in your opinion, that every country, without exception, will be overcome by Communism?"
"Yes."(replied Lucia)."
(Despite in the above quote, Mary stating Russia's errors would spread to every nation, pretty much every believer before 1990 including Lucia and the Pope mistakenly assumed Russia's errors referred to communism. The future tactics of a future Russian Hitler during a future era of Fatima prophecy fulfillment would be the true moment of Russia's errors.)

edit on 30-11-2010 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Thanks for the response. I completely forgot about concecrating Russia.

To come back on topic I am seeing more people in the media begining to question some of the leaked cables, questioning their authenticity.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I would pick a private foundation before I picked the PRC as the wizard behind the curtains.

I would say its more likely that its a non government organization, possibly Neo-Objectivist, trying to destabilize globalization and create worldwide chaos.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join