It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this a sign of population reduction?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
A couple of threads that touch on this issue:

Our Toxic World, Our Brave New World - What's in our Water?

The Overpopulation Myth, The Underpopulation Crisis

Just a couple of things from the above threads:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/68fe37853c98.jpg[/atsimg]

Page 787-8: Mass sterilization of humans through drugs in the water supply is OK as long as it doesnt harm livestock

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/36e42caa4cf2.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 29/11/2010 by LiveForever8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
www.aolhealth.com...

Bisphenol A has sparked debates recently surrounding its safety and has opponents saying it poses various health risks due to its imitation of the body's own hormones, including estrogen. People are often exposed to the chemical, six billion pounds of which is produced each year, through their diet and the environment.

Plastics are leaching into our foods, more and more. Even try to find something packed in harmless glass these days. Plastic jars, plastic wrapping on the meats, vegies, it's everywhere. They talk about Bisphenol A, but there are other chemicals leaching out of the plastics too.

endo.endojournals.org...

In conclusion, a healthy skepticism about the risk due to BPA and other environmental estrogens is wise. In my opinion, the data do not yet prove a relationship of environmental estrogens to breast cancer, sperm counts, or any general adverse effect. However, because this potential hazard could occur on a global scale affecting the entire population, this possibility should not be discounted without further study. Although I suspect that the environmental exposure is not adequate to cause serious effects, except in unique situations where a large local contamination occurs (10), the potential hazards are too important, and more investigation is certainly warranted.

Especially necessary are in vivo studies examining dose-response effects of orally ingested BPA and other potential environmental estrogens and an examination of their actions at many tissue sites. I agree with Steinmetz et al. (16) that the complex potential problems of additive, cumulative, and persistent effects of these agents must be addressed. This controversy will not go away, nor should it, until adequate experimental results are available to ascertain whether or not the population is being exposed to harmful levels of environmental estrogens.

The above article was written years ago. Canada has also presented documentaries about the effects of pollution, plastics, chemicals, etc on birth rates. They've known about this for years, it seems all they have done about it is to put more food in plastic containers. Maybe they've used these studies to determine what the best way to poison us is.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

nice.... you beat me to BPA by just minutes...

there are many chemical factors that are being given to the population on a regular basis

apsertame is bad
sodium lauryl(laureth) sulfate is bad
bpa is bad

now gather up everything in your household and check the labels for just these 3 things

you will find that we are being poisoned at every step we take

I just picked up some bottles for my newborn, and on the packaging it says 'BPA free'

but nowhere does it explain what BPA is and most people are totally unaware of this compound. if more knew it was being added to our canned good and that it was part of our food storage devices, wow....

I don't store left over food in plactic anymore

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

that graph is quite shocking when you see the decline, like that!! there must be somethimg going on..

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

that is scary... when i think about it, its quite diificult to avoid food and drink that is not packaged some form of plastic..

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
No need for intentional population reduction,we as a species are reproducing at extinction levels already.

If you wanna know the truth,find it yourself.

It ain't my job to do your research for you.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by chiponbothshoulders
No need for intentional population reduction,we as a species are reproducing at extinction levels already.

If you wanna know the truth,find it yourself.

It ain't my job to do your research for you.

what a knob!! theres no need for the last comment.. no ones asking YOU to do any research, thats the idea of a site like this, you put something out there and see what feedback comes back...
take your snotty attitude and comments go somewhere else with it...

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   

ROFL "The Underpopulation Crisis". Yeah right, nearly 7 billion people is not enough- just bring on even more and let people spout babies everywhere like rabbits- in the eternal ignorance and childish protest for not wanting to take responsibility that it is.

Can't believe that there are people that actually seriously believes that the World is UNDERPOPULATED and that its people can breed on contineously without limits. And if Mother Earth starts to strike back- then hey, just blame it on the Government!

edit on 29-11-2010 by Nightchild because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

It is blatantly obvious that;

A. You didn't look at the thread (merely the thread title).
B. You haven't looked into this issue in much detail.

Please complete tasks A and B and hand in to me a 200 word post by Wednesday if you want to receive a smiley face

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by billb1215

I remember Gates saying that too.

I was astounded.

Still...it's a fairly humane and gentle way to depopulate the planet when all is said and done.

Birth control through induced infertility is MUCH more preferable than through a contrived world war or lab created super virus, don't you all think?

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8

It is blatantly obvious that;

A. You didn't look at the thread (merely the thread title).

Actually, I did look at the thread, and it was the ordinary conspiracy-stuff in the matter as usual, hence my answer.

:B. You haven't looked into this issue in much detail.

Actually, I have, and I must say that the NWO is apparently not doing a very good job with their "Depopulation".

For the record, Yes, I AM open to the possibility of such a scenario supposedly being orchestrated, but I need WAY better evidence than claims about that the Population levels is "Just fine" and people can breed on and on and on..., And on.

Please complete tasks A and B and hand in to me a 200 word post by Wednesday if you want to receive a smiley face

A smiley face? Do you have a special smile or is it just like any smile? Think you are just bragging. No way you can match this guys smile.

edit on 29-11-2010 by Nightchild because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   

The world is *technically* underpopulated.

The problem lies with the few (pretty much all of us here) consuming far too much of the worlds resources, and far more than our fair share of those resources.

Several billion people on this planet do not consume the resources in a year, that some of us consume in just a week.

It's the greed and disparity of consumption of developed nations that are the problem, not the amount of people.

It's been estimated that the entire 7 billion of us on planet Earth, could comfortably fit into an area the size of Texas, with room to spare. So it's not an issue of space.

At our present consumption, the Earth could comfortably house approx 20 billion of us...if we were a more equitable and conservative species, it could comfortably accommodate around double that number.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   

i dont understand what your talking about... nowhere on here does it say the planet is underpopulated..

im sure most people know the current population is a problem.. maybe the planet cant sustane the current levels of abuse we give to it, but im sure there are solutions to the problem, with the current scientific knowledge and technology we have today.
the problem is there are people out there, that weild alot of power and influence who control the exact organisations, that we need to start implementing change, but these people do not care ffor the planet, they dont care about you or i either.. all they care about is money and power..
you know, there is enough food produced every day to feed every single person on this planet.. but there are people who die of starvation everyday and the landfill sites of the first world are filling up with waste food everyday..
if we continue to take from the oceans at the current rate, it is estimated that in 40 years time, there will be virtually nothing left to take..
eco systems are collapsing, animals are becoming extinct, the land is being poisoned by peticides, we dig big holes and take resourses at an alarming level...
yeah i agree there is a real problem and we need to change now.. but poisoning people and also taking away peoples right to have a child is not the way to go..

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   

and im not just talking on a nwo conspiracy level... they put things in food, that are blatently harmfull to us.. but it is cheaper for them to do that, hence they make more money...

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

I don't know if this relivant but population reduction is something that is here or comming soon. Could this be a part of the puzzle??? Check this link out______beforeitsnews/story/283/571/Senate_Bill_S_510_PASSED_74_to_25,_The_Government_now_makes_you_a_criminal_for_growing_your_own_GARDEN_R_U_H APPY_YET.html
edit on 29-11-2010 by XLR8R because: typo

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightchild

Actually, I did look at the thread, and it was the ordinary conspiracy-stuff in the matter as usual, hence my answer.

I don't come up with any outrageous claims or accusations. I use MSM articles (not the best, I know), scientific studies and the UN's own documentation and statistics to arrive at a sound conclusion: the fertility rates of the world are dangerously low. And if this trend continues we could see a serious problem arising in about a hundred years time.

As for 'overpopulation,' well the median population for Earth has been calculated at approximately 10 billion, well above it's current number.

Actually, I have, and I must say that the NWO is apparently not doing a very good job with their "Depopulation".

For the record, Yes, I AM open to the possibility of such a scenario supposedly being orchestrated, but I need WAY better evidence than claims about that the Population levels is "Just fine" and people can breed on and on and on..., And on.

I don't quite understand the above.

If you don't think that reducing the worlds fertility rates to dangerous levels is "not doing a very good job," then I don't know what else there is to say.

As for breeding on and on...I haven't said that at all. Please go back and read the threads properly, you might understand it better.

A smiley face? Do you have a special smile or is it just like any smile? Think you are just bragging. No way you can match this guys smile.

You're right, I can't match that guy

However! The smiley face I was referring to was the type I would get at school when I did good work. I'll give you one anyway, just because I'm kind like that...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/544121df29bd.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
About that graph. If poplation is decreasing via few births, then why do we have to keep building new schools??

Also know this: Experiments on lab animals eating GM food show that the 3rd generation are mostly sterile.

www.truth-it.net...

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
What's the root cause?

The petrochemical industry.

The linear thinkers who think all is well because population is estimated to somewhat stabilize are totally ignorant. At our current population levels, we're ripping through the earth's resources and polluting the hell out of her.

Purchase natural everything. I do. I've got plenty of healthy swimmers.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Firstly; We simply have to agree to disagreeing, as I do NOT want to argue, although I am very aware that my first post indeed gave that impression, but that was actually not my intention.

I just tend to get somewhat frustrated with this type of topics, for reasons that are too deep to dwelve in further to here and now.

Anyway, nice Smiley, I'll have to admit that.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by OhZone
About that graph. If poplation is decreasing via few births, then why do we have to keep building new schools??

Also know this: Experiments on lab animals eating GM food show that the 3rd generation are mostly sterile.

www.truth-it.net...

yeah but you have to remember, old outdated schools have been getting ripped down, and replaced with newer facilities.. also in developed countries, especially places like europe, we have high levels of immigration, mostly people from lesser develpoed countries.. more people are leaving rural areas and moving to cities... cities are growing in population at a high rate...
there are actually many reasons why we build new schools, hospital, etc

we already consume a high level of gm products.. so many products and brands contain chemicles..

its difficult to avoid it... how will that affect the human race in a few more generations?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join