It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Second sheep carcass discovered in uk.. Fears that big cat is on the loose

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
A big cat is feared to be stalking northern England after a second sheep carcass was discovered. Peter spence, 41, found the savaged animal on his farm less than 50 miles from the first killing. The farmer from Rochdale, lancs said "it's meat had been eaten and just it's bones were left"
Cops are probing the first death In kirby hill, north yorks revealed on Saturday.
Experts believe the sheep was attacked by a black leopard which could have also killed the second animal.
Cheryl Hudson of big cats in Britain said "it's not unusual for them to travel 50 miles a night"
"they're solitary predators so this could be the workings of one animal"
Meanwhile a big cat is feared to be on the loose in south Wales after a sheep was mauled in narberth, Pembrokeshire.
We have many sightings of big cats over the years in the uk, although there is no solid evidence.
The general idea is that they were released into the wild by rich owners of exotic pets, after laws were brought in banning dangerous animals..

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

With a bit of luck we might get some good tracks with the weather being so snowy!! Proof at last?

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Aww it wont last long, it has Ferrel humans to contend with.

We all know anything not human, ends up food or dead.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by NonKonphormist

Hopefully with so many stories over the years, we could do with some solid evidence of their existence...

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Nah, it wasn't a "big cat."

The culprit is undoubtedly either a werewolf, or perhaps the "hounds of the baskervilles."

The "big cat" story is just smokescreen to cover the paranormal aspect of the killings.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I can't find anything on the Northern England story, but i found a link to the Welsh story.

BBC

Here is a link to the British Big Cats website, which does have a news section.

BRITISH BIG CATS

edit on 29-11-2010 by HEREFORD 1969 because: add another link

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Saw this in the Sun today, it caught my attention.

Saw a big cat in a field in Berkshire when I was a kid, so I definitely believe they're out there.

Certainly more credible than accusing aliens

top topics

join