It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'US not interested in Iran's nuclear program - it's all about oil'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
reply to post by oozyism

Persia is smart dude, they'd be stupid to NOT be trying to build a nuclear weapon. Its the ultimate defence, and a seat at the world table.
But, I believe that Iran had the materials to make a bomb a long time ago. North Korea openly trades with Iran.

You might be right, but then again, I don't see nuclear weapons being practical in this day and age.

Iran hasn't budged and is still pursuing its rights even though US is pointing nukes towards them, trying to bully Iran to submission.

Nukes have obviously have no purpose any more.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by monkey_descendant

Saudi Arabia is a US puppet.

And

Other Arab nations.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
reply to post by oozyism

Persia is smart dude, they'd be stupid to NOT be trying to build a nuclear weapon. Its the ultimate defence, and a seat at the world table.
But, I believe that Iran had the materials to make a bomb a long time ago. North Korea openly trades with Iran.

You might be right, but then again, I don't see nuclear weapons being practical in this day and age.

Iran hasn't budged and is still pursuing its rights even though US is pointing nukes towards them, trying to bully Iran to submission.

Nukes have obviously have no purpose any more.

Saudi asked the US to attack Iran. I doubt the US would attack with nukes either, that would be suicide. But of course it's only ever the fault of the West. No other country could ever be implicated in anything.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Bringing down Iran is all about saving the declining $US!

Iran had the audacity to start its own oil bourse.

Thats a stock exchange for the non oil traders.

Iran sells itsoil and other nations oil - to china Russia etc and Brazil are onboard along with venezuela etc etc - all trading oil in $Euros

This has undermined the strength of the $US as the international trading exchange currency, in fact Russia and China have just officially dumped the $US dollar.

There is no comming back now for the $US & US economy - short of starting a war!

If your going to start a war, start one with the nation undermining your currency, if you want to rescue your economy.

Probably the first building hit when the war comes will be the oil bourse.

It's not so diffucult to understand.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
reply to post by monkey_descendant

Saudi Arabia is a US puppet.

And

Other Arab nations.

I hardly believe Saudi Arabia is a US puppet. For a start it has control of oil, which is why the UK and US are on "friendly" terms with Saudi Arabia despite the fact that it funds wahabism across the world, and despite it's horrible rhetoric about the West

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Forgive my ignorance but what proof exists that Iran is set on acquiring nuclear weapons?

From what I recall in an interview with Ahmadinejad, Katie Couric was only able to cite a single leaked document as proof. I could be mistaken.

The US and UK have been exploiting oil in those regions since they were called Mesopotamia and Persia. All the strategic moves the US has made in the last decade have been to save the failing US economy. Zbigniew Brzezinski wrote about it in 97 in a book about maintaining US global supremacy.

Black Blood

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

Get me into obama's seat for one month . I'll bring you all the proof you need =p ?

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
When a bully comes into your backyard and pushes you around enough times, eventually you find a way to stop the bully.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
If Iran wanted nukes, they would already have them. If I were them, I'd have them.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by monkey_descendant

I hardly believe Saudi Arabia is a US puppet. For a start it has control of oil, which is why the UK and US are on "friendly" terms with Saudi Arabia despite the fact that it funds wahabism across the world, and despite it's horrible rhetoric about the West

So it is all about the oil, let me get this straight, why aren't they on 'friendly' terms with Iran? Are you suggesting Iran doesn't have oil?

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by seedofchucky
reply to post by phatpackage

Get me into obama's seat for one month . I'll bring you all the proof you need =p ?

You probably could but until that happens no proof - no cigar lol

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
anyone who is ignorant enough to say to the worlds medias that they are going to wipe a nation or other off the map does not need to be in control of nuclear technology without international supervision.

period !

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join