It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The first official AO crazy randomness thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Im quite fatigued so I can't really focus on something to blurb about that is of a chit chat BTS nature soooo... here goes a rather crafty attempt at talking about things that have nothing to do with one another. You can think whatever, but, in my own defense, I'm normally not like this. I just... feel... like... blabbering. Feel free to join in and contribute to this thread of nonsensical paradise !

Starting with... . Ah yes, 'fros. They can still be "cool" in some way's I think. Also, there seems to be some comedic value when a comb is shoved up in the hee-zay.

Speaking of heads and hair, how about hats? What a neat invention those things are. You can wear them if you're bald and not happy about it, or if you have really messy hair and want to cover it up, or if you are trying to protect your eyes from the sun.

Guns. Hmm. They're dangerous, but not in responsible hands, eh?

Aren't CD's so cool? They're easier to carry around than LP's and you can record tons of stuff on them these days! They developed a DJ kit that allows the 'spinning' of CD's but I don't know if it works as well as a Gemini DJ... uh... whatchamacallit... booth? no... spinset? no...wheels of steel? ah hell, I'll just stick with that.

When you gotta go, you gotta go.

Anyway, I like the sky. It's beautiful, is it not? So many shades of personalities depending on the time. I don't like how sometimes it's too cloudy and reflective as if... oh yeah... BTS... shouldnt talk about that here.

Moving along, nicotine should be illegal. It kills and is more addictive than coc aine. But I am smoking a cancer stick right now? Addicted? Definitely. Flawed. Yes. But damn is it good. Amazing how chemical reactions can fool my brain into thinking I am enjoying this, but really,it's me making the decision to light this thing up. It's so damned good but it isnt! It's smoke for crying out loud and it's not all that natural.

Keys are pretty cool, too, considering you can lock things up you want hidden or protect your own property. What if someone developed the technology for a shapeshifting universal key that could fit into any lock? Well... maybe thats why they have non-conventional methods of access these days.

How did someone invent glass? Did they just say "hmm... I think I am going to burn sand and see what happens." Probably. But this guy doesn't know for sure.

Another thing is music. What a wonderful virtue of humanity that is; the ability to turn sound in harmonious tunes.

Hmm well Im bored with this one right now so I'm going to start a new, but somewhat similar thread.

[Edited on 7/1/2004 by AlnilamOmega]

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I�m driving down the freeway I rather congested traffic; I see another car that wants to merge into my lane so I go out of my way to let him in by slowing down and creating room. He merges in and doesn�t even wave thanks to me. Does he think he is the king of the highway and deserves to be let in therefore he doesn�t need to show the smallest amount of thanks. Just a quick wave that�s all I ask.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 10:25 PM
link   
My foot has this big mold inbetween each toe. Its quite disgusting...but so hard to take my eyes off. I cant stop staring at the beautiful mold...its green gaseousness is invigorating...mmm....should I taste it?? Im going to taste it...mmm....tastes like chicken...chickens are funny. You chop off there heads and the run around like crazy people. I knew a crazy man ocne...his name was Bill. He went to the Asylum for thinking that a space man from the moon was living in his attic. The moon is big in the sky...really really big. Almost as big as the mold on my foot. The mold on my foot looks kinda green. The grass is green...dyou know what ELSE is green?? A green crayon...thats what. I could color for hours with a green crayon...but alas
..i always get down to the end. Them its gone
....but i like green things. Green things rock. ROCKS!! I could go on for hours about rocks. Rocks hurt when you get hit with them...but its fun to throw them at other people. It doesnt hurt you but it hurts them. Rocks dont make good food. But dyou know what DOES make good food?? Dirt...mmmm.mmm...thats [italian accent]some gooda dirta...Italians...they make some GREAT pizza....i cant stop eating there pizza until im as fat as a house. My house isnt that big...quite small actually. It smells like cheese. Cheese is good. The moon is made of green cheese. Cheese is a type of mold. My foot has mold on it. See how it all links together???

[Edited on 1-7-2004 by dreamlandmafia]

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I wonder sometimes why things sometimes seem more complicated at first. Life is just a random sequence of people, events and experiences.

It gets me trough the days. Being in bed for two weeks doesnt do much to lift my spirts but one learns to cope with new circumstances.

It's late and Im tired.....

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 10:49 PM
link   
im madly in lvoe with someone im not allowed to be with.

lame!

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scat
im madly in lvoe with someone im not allowed to be with.

lame!

As long as it aint your sister you're fine.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 11:09 PM
link   
hahah no it aint my sister...just my boyfriend...wait i mean.."the guy i havent spoken to in 4 months" wink wink

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 11:20 PM
link   
nice responses!

kinglizard... I feel the same way. I always wave and say thank you (even though they probably can't hear me, maybe they can read my lips in my rearview mirror as I look at them). Letting someone in like that is courtesy; it's not just something that people automatically get just for being there. But... I tend to forgive those who don't acknowledge my generosity and willingness to ease the flow of traffic. After all, the road can be quite funny at times if not truly sad when put in a serious perspective. A few years ago, I saw a review in a car magazine that talked about this sign you could put on the back of your car that could say "Thank you" or "Trooper ahead" or something like that. I thought it was a really nice idea and I would definitely get something like that. Wonder what happened to it?

The green mold! Dreamland, buddy... that is funny stuff! "should I taste it" ROFL!!!

Ocelot, that is so true. Life really is a sequence of random events that just can happen or not happen depending on even more random events. Sometimes they're a good sequence, sometimes there're bad ones... but hey... at least there're the good ones, right? Yeah, sorry, that is a bit lame of me to say. Sorry if you're feeling under the weather. I hope you feel better soon. Life is tough, but at least there are rewards that help us get through the harder times, just as you suggested.

Scat... that is tough luck. Something common to human nature, it seems, is that we all want something we cannot have. The more we cannot have it, the more we want it. But with love... it's a whole new ballgame. I really feel for ya, buddy. I hope that you can find someone who attracts you more strongly than the person you mention, and is truly someone you can be intimate with for as a long as you please.

Thanks for sharing, everyone, and please feel free to continue! As for me... I'm off for the time being. But, I'll be back. I'll part with this last bit of randomness.

People can get high off of paint thinner but it kills brain cells, right? How come brain cells aren't immortal or something as long as they receive electrical impulses or even tainted, yet at least partially oxygenated blood? Yes, yes, there's a scientific answer to that, but I think brain cells should be more resilient. That bed over there is looking mighty comfortable. I think I will...

ZZZzzzzZzzzzzz

[Edited on 7/1/2004 by AlnilamOmega]

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 11:27 PM
link   
no see, we cant be together because the 'rents dont like him...heaven forbid!!!!!

...oh yeah he also smokes pot. my bad! hahahhahaa. but it seems like ever since the great divide, weve been all romeo and julietish. we even had a balcony scene. i was seriously up on a balcony, he showed up randomly below, and i was like AHHHH! hooray! i love him, thats good. he loves me, thats better.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 11:36 PM
link   
It's so intoxicating, that feeling you get when you meet the person you could see yourself spending the rest of your life with.....

I can't gaze upon her face without smiling. God she's beautiful.

The way she tucks her hair behind her ears when she's nervous. I like the fact that I make her nervous.

The way her face gets all red when she laughs too hard. Her contagious laugh.

Almost everything makes me think of her these days......

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot
It's so intoxicating, that feeling you get when you meet the person you could see yourself spending the rest of your life with.....

I can't gaze upon her face without smiling. God she's beautiful.

The way she tucks her hair behind her ears when she's nervous. I like the fact that I make her nervous.

The way her face gets all red when she laughs too hard. Her contagious laugh.

Almost everything makes me think of her these days......

I hear ya...

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 12:36 AM
link   
i know this sounds cheesy...but i understand friend.

ive got that same feeling eerytime i turn on the radio and somehow "slide" is playing. i look at the clock and it says 1:49. i lok at the sy and theres that dagged star we always talk abut and i imagine him sitting outside in his hammock, looking at that star, scratching his back from the bumps i scratched off his cieling and fell all over his bed. im in pain and im reminded of the time i had a sprained ankle, about to go onstage during a performance, almost crying, and a friends turns to me and says,"libby! it will be ok! dont worry, joe loves you! everything will be ok!" i think that every time im in pain. every time i look in the mirror i frown and hate th e person staring back at me, but then hell walk up behind me and smile and realize that theres nothing wrong with being a woman and not wearing makeup. he makes me feel like theres nothing wrong with wearing stupid clothes or having les than perfect teeth and a less than perfect body he makes my self inflicted scars seem beautiful and i look in the mirror and realize that hes the onlyperson on the planet that has eer made me feel beautiful. he makes me feel like a poem i never could have written and that theres no problem with laughing when you should be crying. he gave me a sunflower. he found my ring i lost and wears it around my neck. i checked my phone messages and he had played "flight 717" on my answering machine. i begin to talk to god and i know that hes sitting there doing th same, asking god to help me out. no one has ever asked god to help me out and no one has ever told god im beautiful.

im cheesy and im crying and im soo happy because god damnit i love him so much and i spoke to god the other night and had a complete nervous breakdown in the best way. because finally i love someone, and I LOVE MYSELF. sheesh, every time he reads one of my pieces he makes it seem like i jsut one the freggin pullitzer prize.

gosh im so cliche and im rambling and noone is probably reading this but i cant stop my fingers from typing and i cant stop the tears from flowing because this is who i am at 12:40am. crazy, filled up on spaghettios and pepsi watching celebrity poker showdown and telling people halfway around the world about the only miracle in a sack of skin other than god thats ever made me feel like maybe im actually going to change something and maybe if i ran away tomorrow, someone would be standing at the bus station with his bags.

sorry i rambled. im just so happy for once.

EDIT- then again, im not saying that these types of people cant piss you off sometimes. like when you havent talked to them in weeks and the first thing they talk about is michael moore, then WEED! god dag!
once my frustration is gone i shall edit this out!

[Edited on 7-2-04 by Scat]

[Edited on 7-2-04 by Scat]

top topics

join