It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitler Ahead Of His Time? Aliens,God,And You!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Regenstorm
reply to post by SPACEYstranger

Either you're a brainwashed German or a Jew, at least, it appears that way.

The future will tell, the empire will strike back in the near future. They are already developing penalties for bashers like you.

got a source on any of that? Didnt think so. Go ahead and make things up as you go along

Me, i will trust rigorously reconstructed history.... where they use millions of bits of primary sources that paint a clear picture of exactly what was occuring in the world at the time. Sources you can pick up, hold in your hand. Letters, transcripts, military budgets, army sizes, exact weapons capabilities (including "foo fighters" and the sub-orbital missles), births, deaths, the STARVING german population... anything you want to know that ACTUALLY HAPPENED.

Despite what you might believe, "Jews" dont have nearly enough power to destroy history and fabricate it on a whim. They didnt even have palestine until after the war.... And a large portion of them were obliterated by the Russians and Germans in the first half of the century.

But of course, you wouldnt believe that, despite the infinite amount of testimony and real proof that exists in museums, libraries and national archives across the globe.

You just keep watching youtube videos and reading ATS

"the empire will strike back". lol. sounds like a lame movie.... in fact, it is a lame movie. Where exactly do they plan to strike back from, and with what army?

and how do you sleep at night pretending to be a closet NAZI whose waiting for the return of.... wait for it.... HITLER!

i wait anxiously for more hearsay and fabricated garbage

Im neither a brainwashed jew nor a german. I am an educated canadian, who doesnt need to resort to Ad Homenim arguments in order to convey my point.

You are living in a fantasy world. Waiting for "something" to happen. Its called apocalypticism, and its been going on for thousands of years.

Fortunately for everyone except you, Hitler is dead, hes not coming back, and you can cease living this pipe dream and try to take what little time you have left to adjust your eyes to reality

"brainwashed jew" ahahahaha your like a child. but then, children deserve more credit the you

edit on 3-3-2011 by SPACEYstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

You know, I'm a smoker, I really like to smoke cigarettes. I prefer to roll my own cigarettes, I don't like prefab and filters are a no go. It's a bit tougher on the lungs, but you get the real flavor.
And that's how history works too.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Regenstorm- Let me recommend, a punk rock song to you. Search: Dead Kennedys- it's a song called:
Nazi Punks ______--- off. Also, the song called "Riot"

Do you speak German? If you do, can you give me the translation for: Fiery Ball.

Do you think that you, or Adolph Hitler, could accept the premise that an alien race from outer space, that has conquered the star's, could be more superior than Hitler's Ayaran race?

Do you consider yourself, as an Arayan?
edit on 3-3-2011 by Erno86 because: word change

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

Hitler, dreadful tactician and dedicated waster of human resources of every kind that he was, chose to roll his own tanks into the Soviet Union. Hidden at home in safety he never really got the full flavour of the massacres and slow deaths suffered by his men, but it was certainly tough on their lungs, limbs, hearts and every other part of their inadequately clothed and starved bodies.

Yup, once you put a crazy, incompetent dictator in power, that's just how history works.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erno86
Regenstorm- Let me recommend, a punk rock song to you. Search: Dead Kennedys- it's a song called:
Nazi Punks ______--- off. Also, the song called "Riot"

Too bad I have a very slow mobile connection, but I believe I know those folks.

Do you speak German? If you do, can you give me the translation for: Fiery Ball.

Feuerkugel oder Feuerball? Mein Deutsch ist ausgezeichnet, in Wort und Schrift. Mancher Deutscher hat mich schon gefragt aus welche Region ich komme da man mein Dialekt nicht wiedererkennt. Maar ik ben eigenlijk Nederlander.

Do you think that you, or Adolph Hitler, could accept the premise that an alien race from outer space, that has conquered the star's, could be more superior than Hitler's Ayaran race?

What I can say about Hitler will be dismissed or considered a lie, so what use would it have.
If he was living today and not in power, he would be a member of ATS writing the most outrageous threads you've ever read.

Do you consider yourself, as an Arayan?
edit on 3-3-2011 by Erno86 because: word change

I am 6 foot 2, blond, blue eyes...

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

You know, I'm a smoker, I really like to smoke cigarettes. I prefer to roll my own cigarettes, I don't like prefab and filters are a no go. It's a bit tougher on the lungs, but you get the real flavor.
And that's how history works too.

Uhhhhh...... no

you sound sick in the mind. Seek help

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Regenstorm,

Thanks for the translation into German, now can you please translate that statement into English.
You want some real flavor? Then, how about that story I read in Hustler magazine, about Adolph Hitler.

It said Hitler, was into water sports so much,that he loved to have young girls, pee on his naked chest.
Have you ever heard about that story?
Could you please tell me how old you are?

Thanks,

Erno86

P.S.
Do you know what "86" stands for?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Erno86

No, that's not true, he wasn't gay either, Hitler had his lower ribs surgically removed so he could give himself a b...job.

Oh and you probably mean 88, right?
Well, let's put your gray cells in you upper floor to work.
Where does the number 13 stands for as a code?
That's something similar but in a different branch.
edit on 4-3-2011 by Regenstorm because: Added meaning of 88

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Regenstorm,

Thanks for the translation into German, now can you please translate that statement into English.

lol. I was wondering if anyone else noticed that

his online persona probably has nothing in common with with the real "regenstorm"

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

reply to post by Erno86

No, that's not true, he wasn't gay either, Hitler had his lower ribs surgically removed so he could give himself a b...job.

Oh and you probably mean 88, right?
Well, let's put your gray cells in you upper floor to work.
Where does the number 13 stands for as a code?
That's something similar but in a different branch.
edit on 4-3-2011 by Regenstorm because: Added meaning of 88

Regenstorm,
Your antisemitic thoughts, " reveals the essence of the Germany that gave itself to nazism, no less than the perpetrators reveal the slaughter and barbarism that ordinary Germans were willing to perpetrate in order to save Germany and the German people from the ultimate danger--- DER JUDE" From Hitler's Willing Executioners Ordinary Germans and the Holocaust, by Daniel Jonah Goldhagen

No, I'm not talking about the German 88's [Artillery pieces]
Enlighten me, on what 13 stands for, or 88 for that matter; besides 13, standing for bad luck.
edit on 4-3-2011 by Erno86 because: quoted source

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Erno86

Well, 13 stands for the 13th letter of the alphabet, the letter M, M as in ....-Jane.
8=H
88= HEIL HITLER!

Oh and the Jews, here's something written by one of their own:
members.tripod.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Your link leads to a piece titled 'A real case against the Jews', written in 1928 - 83 years ago - by a Romanian Jew, and published in the USA. First, you've had to go back a very long way in time to find something to link to, and second, do you live in a world where all the people of one national or racial group are expected to have exactly the same opinion? Actually, that might well be your ideal, but in real life Germans, Americans, Jews and Christians all have vastly different opinions of their own countrymen and their beliefs. ATS kind of really underlines that.

Instead of wasting your time looking for obscure, redundant anti-Semitic articles to publicise, maybe you could go out and give a homeless person some money or some food.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Snippy23

Störsender...(*)
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...&display=posts

(*=Störsender, Radio jamming)
edit on 4-3-2011 by Regenstorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
OMG, Regenstorm, I would like to 86 your 88, with extreme prejudice!!!

"Unwittingly, Adolf Hitler and Nazi Germany had played a major role in the eventual development of the ultimate weapon by the United States. Although Hitler and his generals were drawing up plans to go to war in 1939, the fuhrer clearly did not grasp the significance of nuclear energy as an ultimate weapon. So he raised no objection to Otto Hahn and Fritz Strassman[ Who split the atom when they bombarded uranium atoms with neutrons. They called this process fission.] publishing their findings in scientific publications distributed around the world.

Had Alpert Einstein not been forced to flee Germany, he would not have been in the United States to warn President Roosevelt about the danger of Germany's nuclear research. Otherwise, Uncle Sam might have slept on for months---or years---perhaps until Hitler had A-bombs in his arsenal.

Had the fuhrer ordered the nuclear studies of Hahn and Strassman kept secret back in 1938, Enrico Fermi, who had been run out of Italy by Hitler's crony, Benito Mussolini, might not have created the first controlled atomic chain reaction in 1942."

quotes from the book: Unexplained Mysteries of World War 11, by William B. Breuer

edit on 5-3-2011 by Erno86 because: added more info

edit on 5-3-2011 by Erno86 because: ditto

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Its hilarious that you have no real arguments apart from the Ad Hominem. Only one way to deal with that.... I think you should Get a life u scumbag piece of ass.

What does slippys profile and post have to do with anything?

No facts, no information. Just anti-Semitic hate filled garbage spewing out of your armpit like mouth because you can sit behind the veil of some idiot called "regenstorm"

Any sensible person could look at your ugly profile page and come to the realization that your a worthless freak.

[end free speech]
edit on 5-3-2011 by SPACEYstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
they would send probes if anything, AI, androids, things of that nature.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Regenstorm,
Here's some more flavor, for ya.

Fuhrer Furor

The News: A video posted by the British newspaper The Sun, showed the fasion designer John Galliano in a bar, saying "I Love Hitler" and "Your people would be dead-- your mothers, your forefathers" would be "gassed."

Behind the News: Already suspended by Christian Dior after a woman complained that he had verbally abused her in a Paris bar and called her "Jewface," Mr. Galliano was fired when the video surfaced. He issued a statement denying that he was anti-Semitic but added, "I unreservedly apologize for my behavior in causing offense."

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

Intersting.
So they wanted to use our resources and not only to save us. How didn't I ever think about that?
There are many things they want us to believe when the truth is almost the opposite, they make us look always in a different direction.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join