It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitler Ahead Of His Time? Aliens,God,And You!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacebot

Originally posted by metalholic
reply to post by WfknSmth

i'm saying if you can imagine hitler winning the war and causing the whole world to be united under one purpose lets jus say man put aside all differences and came together for the purpose of space exploration!

where would we be by now? i think at the very minimum we would have landed and colonised mars by now! why? b/c when man works as one like a hive! we can overcome just about anything!

and the only way we can come together is if we have a one world government!

if u thoroughly read what i wrote i said i dont agree with everything but in order to unite primitive minds you must take them over b/c they WILL NOT come together under will! if so WE WOULDA DONE IT ALREADY!

see what i'm sayin yet?

IMO I don't really believe human race is DESIGNED for a ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT. It's in our nervous system synapses, in our genes probably that we evolve faster if we have some challenge between us humans and strive to compete. Humans will always revolt to diversify if forced to comply under a single Rule. They are made like this. An NWO is not in our nature. Maybe something that is outside of our human nature brought that idea in to the table since it seems it's mainly an un-human goal to strive for.

govern ourselves but do it in harmony with the universal consciousness people need to be more spiritually aware that is the main thing! if we could unite for one cause or pupose the world would be a better place! would u agree?

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Binder

yeah that make's sense! i jus never really cared about punctuation to be honest. got anything to say about the topic of the thread?

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Binder

I agree with this post, and to throw Hitler in the mix ruined your credibility in my eyes. I actually took none of what you wrote seriously.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I believe one comment about the earth being a brain like organism. It is a living being. I thought everyone just accepted that but now I see that few would treat that as normal thought.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by daggyz

people take the earth for granted they never stop to smell the roses. so essentially everyone has lost touch with nature and the earth. and we need to get that back!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Endtime Warrior
reply to post by Binder

I agree with this post, and to throw Hitler in the mix ruined your credibility in my eyes. I actually took none of what you wrote seriously.

well you missed alot of stuff then! hitler is not something to ignore but rather something to understand. you clearly dont understand what became of the world after WWI! more specifically germany and the US.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

oh I understand hitler alright. what i didn't understand was where you were coming from, which is why I agreed with Binder and also stated why I didn't take your post seriously. I must say though metalholic, you are a friendly member of ATS and have not resorted to any personal attacks (at least to me) and in the future id have no problem reading more of your threads. what i cant stand is bigotry, and I see none of that in you. with that , ill leave you with a favorite quote of mine by a mr. Chuck Schuldiner. If you have to ask who that is, i feel sorry for you, considering your name:

"You can't kill *ing metal!"

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   

One day on one of Noah’s trips to earth ,his ark was diablebled for some reason ,and couldn’t fly back, as the ark became the ‘City from Atlantis’ in the history of man. But what the triangle race of aliens didn’t know was that a very exotic race was already down here ,a race that was born and raised on earth ’The reptilian race’ .to make this very short.
1st. Noah’s ark
2nd Noah’s ship became the city from Atlantis
3rd when the war broke out ,the reptilians flooded half the world and flipped the triangle
4th that same triangle ended up in Germany
5th it was found in the 1800s
6th in side the triangle there was a hand held object that when touched it will either drive you crazy or upgrade your specific brain ability to what your good at.
7th lots of unholy volunteers was executed to touch the device in which they called it the bell because when touched it gave off a ringing sound.
8th Hitler wasn’t trying to build a saucer but one of 3 engines he was trying to duplicate.
9th When the allies checked out Germany inside they found things ..well and then they put the wall up.
and 10,this is why germnny was ahead of all races when it came to rocketry and extreme alienish sceince. and thats why all the world hunted them down.

edit on 30-11-2010 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Some interesting analogies you put across there, but let me assure you that,
Heaven and hell exists. I have seen both and have also experienced alien abductions.
Some aliens are hostile. If hitler was in touch with aliens, they may have pre empted
something along with hitler. If WW II was only a drama to set the pre destined world history,
then the human hostory largely will follow the pre destined path.
A blarant alien contact may be very nasty as Stephen Hawing postulates.
Anyway, it would be fair to assume that aliens are watching and if they have a vested interest, they
may not prevent humans to destroy themselves.
Remember what you call TPTB, the Bible calls Principality and Powers

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

interesting stuff to think about i to am an abductee! and have caught the perpetraitors in my room twice! i have also witnessed them following me! i've also caught them waiting for me to walk up on them!

i think there jus doin what we would do to another species at first i had bad ideas about it but the more i think about it the more i see that its no different then what we do here on earth to lesser species!

heaven and hell may exist but it depends on your belief i believe it is possible that we create our own after life!

good day!
edit on 30-11-2010 by metalholic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

One day on one of Noah’s trips to earth ,his ark was diablebled for some reason ,and couldn’t fly back, as the ark became the ‘City from Atlantis’ in the history of man. But what the triangle race of aliens didn’t know was that a very exotic race was already down here ,a race that was born and raised on earth ’The reptilian race’ .to make this very short.
1st. Noah’s ark
3rd when the war broke out ,the reptilians flooded half the world and flipped the triangle
6th in side the triangle there was a hand held object that when touched it will either drive you crazy or upgrade your specific brain ability to what your good at.
7th lots of unholy volunteers was executed to touch the device in which they called it the bell because when touched it gave off a ringing sound.
8th Hitler wasn’t trying to build a saucer but one of 3 engines he was trying to duplicate.
9th When the allies checked out Germany inside they found things ..well and then they put the wall up.
and 10,this is why germnny was ahead of all races when it came to rocketry and extreme alienish sceince. and thats why all the world hunted them down.

did that come from david icke? b/c that looks like his material i dont really follow him!

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
soon i will look for information regarding the ufo crash in the black forest that ancient aliens refers to in aliens and the third reich!

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   

If I came across as terse I appologize. I see a good mind, and good attitude shrouded in the intellectual laziness of our society. I just wanted to give a little perspective into what would serve to empower you in the future.

To the topic. Your theory of global unity being a sort of preamble to disclosure. I find it interesting, and some thought has gone into it, but I think you need to think further. I think a lot of people are getting caught up on the "Hitler" angle. It wouldn't matter who the catalyst was for the purposes of the thought experiment, and that is what I believe you want the thread to focus on: the "What if?" of an alternate existence where a single power ruled the globe.

I believe the problem in the scenario you have painted would be that the nazis would have wanted it too bad. They would have sought to extort. If we are operating on the premise that aliens/supra human intelligences are benevolent, or at least neutral then I think Hitler's rise to power would have wholly prevented disclosure. You don't hand a pissed off 3 year old a BB gun. I think that's a universal rule.

Would a viable, benevolent one world order bring about a fundamental change that would promote an observing higher intelligence to disclose their existence, and possibly open an exchange of culture, and information? Quite possibly. However we are so far from that paradigm that we will not see it for at least a few more centuries if one wants to be optimistic. The current bid for the seat is as Orwellean as "the party", and Big Brother himself. I would be extremely skeptical, and resistant to any attemp at a one world governance by any group currently pursuing power. We just aren't there yet, and won't be for a long time. We are still too arrogant as a species to collectively realize that we don't even know what we don't know. Our leading cosmologists, astrophysicist, and theoretical physicists are just starting to begin to realize the vastness of our lack of knowledge. A galactic super intelligence would have no problem whatsoever hiding anything they wanted to from us. It would be akin to hiding a piece of candy from a toddler in your pocket.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

1st. Noah’s ark

did that come from david icke? b/c that looks like his material i dont really follow him!

i have never read or no of a davi icke but if he did say this,he most likely got it from me,i really doubt he knows this.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

how can i be sure this is true? where did u come up with this?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   

How can i be sure this is true? where did u come up with this?

First show me what david icke said ,and i will tell you,theres no authur in gods galaxy that knows what i know ,but show me or tell me how he said it?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   

i was basing it off of what he says about reptillians and what not hes always making outlandish claims!

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   

i was basing it off of what he says about reptilians and what not he’s always making outlandish claims!

You humans no all about the reptillien,of course, they was already here.

But what allot of your authors of your world never told you and never knew was that there are only 2 types of aliens. The triangle race/ aka annauki/aka Noah/aka, an alien civilization that tried to gather every thing it could from other planets to earth for thousands of years because of 2 dwarf stars colliding at the same time /aka, the ones that flood the earth with fire to kill all things living to start over/aka,germanys greatest wonder 'the only triangle ever in the history that has ever been found./ aka, the same height as the great pyramid ,its the same height as the triangle race space ship.

All the authors looked up, looking for Reptilians IN THE AIR,reptilliens only have 2 things mechanical as of 2005 ,and that’s the trinket that every one says is flying but in fact that’s the uso reptilian race of aliens underwater craft and probes.

I will look him up one day to see what he says, some of it might not be bs,lol.

Greatest secret ever told to a human.
You can follow every base that the usos reptilian race had back then during the war, just look up famous asteroids or comets that hit earth and follow the path.
Where ever you find that at, that’s where the reptilians have been on earth since the they was found out by the triangle race.
I will start you with 4 ,Russia Mexico and Canada, Colorado.
They ultimately settled in India .

By the way ,during the war the reptile race went into the cave systems with the cave men /humans they loved on earth,, those same cave men are now in your history as…Bigfoot, or the blondes that walk with the aliens…so if you ever hear of an abduction and they say ‘a tall blond or pale figure was with the aliens, most likely you can always count that as credible.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   

by the way when ever you see those flying saucers in the videos,they are not flying saucers.
greatest seret ever told.
They was engines,he was going to build the triangle,the triangle needed some sort of energy to make it fly and it had no intruments. He was trying to buid 3 engines that could lift a triangle space ship.dont believe in tthe saucer crap no more.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   

sorry but i jus cant believe that stuff!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join