It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitler Ahead Of His Time? Aliens,God,And You!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Hitler was by no means ahead of his time. The man only learned of others ideas and he misunderstood and altered these ideas to suit his agenda. Hitler never introduced any ideas that weren't already around. He simply tried to make them more popular.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

you got some good points there! even jesus never introduced new ideas! just brought old or unknown ideas to the forefront!
edit on 29-11-2010 by metalholic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

yeah love and hate dont work but u cant have love without hate and you cant have hate without love they are one in the same hate is a polar opposite of love but there is a level where love and hate are so close together that you dont know which is which!

take for example cold and heat if you look at a thermometer you cant tell where cold begins and heat ends if your looking at it openly!

hot and cold are the same thing in that warm is neither hot nor cold but is so in between that it is both!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

wow awesome thread here you made me really think after reading you post and it was well written and must have taken alot of efforts i dont know much i mostly just vist the website and read i think you call it trolling???. im not sure but you have given me alot to think about thanks again for the great post!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
This is offensive.

There would never be a time for hitler, never.

That bast&@rd killed millions, think of the art thatvwas lost, the brilliance......

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by karmajayne

thanks! this thread was meant to be very thought provoking through out the ats community! though i'am anti social i have a gift of communication i can take something so complicated such as existence and explain it to where a 5 yr old can understand it!

so when i was finally ready to do this thread i knew exactly how it needed to be said in order for anyone to understand!

the problem is most people are missing the good messages and just focusing on hitler..hitler was jus my hook to get them in here though hitler does fit this bill!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Quite a cool thread and thank you for that. Although I don't have much time on my hands I read the OP with a smile on the face. You use logic to a very high degree and in a very well-crafted manner, I agree with probably 90% in the OP. However, there are those 10%. And they're present cos of this - I started disagreeing when you started talking about the basis of the Universe being Love (and I DO understand the very specific and exact meaning you put behind the word in this case, as I find myself very aware of how big/small/sizedoesn'tevenmatter we are in the Universe). The reason for that is you use LOGIC. LOGIC is based on knowledge and fact. And I remember Socrates saying "As for me, all I know is that I know nothing". Well, I do understand the concept of EVERYTHING we managed to grasp up till now, as further away from us, as well as deeper as we've managed to look... However, what I do realise along is that it will never end in both directions. We are merely a small part of infinity, that goes in all direction, and in all sizes and scales. And the more one knows the more he'll need to learn further, as with one answer present, two questions arise.

I let myself drift away a bit, however, the reason for saying this is I understand the concept of Love the way you're using the word, but you're speaking regarding our knowledge, from our point of view, from our size and scale, from our point of advancement, even if you decide - from our BRANCH of advancement and evolution... IMO, there is much more to the Universe, to reality, to infinity, in terms of what we've managed to understand with our gray matter up till now. That's the beauty of it, actually. So it's not right to try and use OUR logic onto someone who has dug "deeper" than us, and has looked "further" than us, in terms of understanding the Universe and what its fundamental is. Also take in consideration that there are so many scenarios for a intelligence to evolve out there, that it's far from imaginable how Alien these aliens might be to us.

On everything else, I agree close to the fullest, although I do think Hitler was more of a plaguiat of the ideas and did use them for his own ideas and desires. Anyway, do continue your search for knowledge, people like you get me fired up (hopefully it's both ways around), I don't know if love is the fundamental principle of our Universe, however, it should start being the one here on Earth soon cos it's getting ugly... But I don't see it happening (don't want to let anyone down, just my 2c, and I'm not a pessimist in general).

And just to let you know, you're the one person who actually gave a very simplified and yet, very logical explanation about why they don't interfere, yet they study us! You know the "Ah" and "Wow" effect? You served me one there, so thousand stars and flags would not be enough for expressing gratitude, hope this post does enough

CHEERS!!!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ch1n1t0

thanks for the reply sounds like i done my job then b/c that is the effect i was goin for! to make it so simple and yet so thought provoking! i'm a thinker and i always think of what the best way to describe something is and i think i found my nich!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic
reply to post by ucantcme

yeah man every one thing is a smaller piece of a bigger thing if you imagine a global consciousness then every country must be a personality b/c each country represents different ideas and when they war with eachother its one personality against another which makes the global consciousness shizo which in turn causes aliens to jus sit back!

who wants to make friends with a schizophrentic ya know?

until we are one as a whole we cannot advance WE NEED A ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT!

Why you would need a Government?
What would be the problem if you would be capable enough of Governing yourself?
I would have chosen Jesus for example any day over Alien Gods. At least He spoke of no Governments. How much can I trust an an uber alien race if they demand of us to unite under a single Government? What's their problem? Are they being afraid of our individuality? Oh, I forgot...It's for our own good....

What's the next step after a Global Rule and a meeting with the Alien Gods? We live happily ever after?
Where do we go from there?
Do you want out of the box thinking, or are you afraid to really open that box?
Is there by any chance any way a kind of thing like ascension of a whole civilization, rather than just the individuals in them?
Ever thought about this?
What's the ultimate purpose of us rather than meet other higher inteligenc and ascend collectively or ascend and meet them?
If civilizations ascend Cosmically, can they also descend?
How could you tell which is which?

Is it just the material world that matters here, or is it also the immaterial world/powers/forces?
What if you ascend, it no longer plays any role what kind of civilization you are, if everything has been transformed to the level of pure energy. Soul, God, metaphysics. (the works) What if you are not an "alien" or a "human" anymore?

What about if you have collectively descended as a civilization and gone to the other side? Would you still be an alien, or something else?

Is the breach of a supposed Prime directive between alien Worlds something that would destroy the most advanced civilization that does the intervening with the most unready/primitive civilizations?

There should be SOME DAMN GOOD REASON on why we still here, free to roam and do whatever we wish, on this piece of Rock hurtling aimlessly in to space, and not have become some food, or slaves of some alien WarLords.

Why Hitler tried to give a shot to a One World Government and why he specifically targeted the Jews? I believe even himself didn't really even understand why. How much we really know about Hitler except very little things in reality?

edit on 29-11-2010 by spacebot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   

oh yeah, he was way ahead of his time.
Why didnt people think of genocide sooner?

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

maybe you don't know enough about WWII! maybe you jus know surface info! do you know why hitler went after the jews?

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Thought provoking. I have to agree that Hitler was a genuis, but was also a genocidal maniac. Some of the concepts he had may have been useful, but, when delivered by the vehicle that was Hitler, lost there usefulness in my opinion.
Also, while interesting, your posting was a little hard to read. A period is not only something my wife has once a month.
Just Sayin...
edit on 29-11-2010 by d1g1talgangster because: corrected spelling

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacebot

yeah man every one thing is a smaller piece of a bigger thing if you imagine a global consciousness then every country must be a personality b/c each country represents different ideas and when they war with eachother its one personality against another which makes the global consciousness shizo which in turn causes aliens to jus sit back!

I would have chosen Jesus for example any day over Alien Gods. At least He spoke of no Governments. How much can I trust an an uber alien race if they demand of us to unite under a single Government? What's their problem? Are they being afraid of our individuality? Oh, I forgot...It's for our own good....

What's the next step after a Global Rule and a meeting with the Alien Gods? We live happily ever after?
Is there by any chance any way a kind of thing like ascension of a whole civilization, rather than just the individuals in them?
Ever thought about this?
What's the ultimate purpose of us rather than meet other higher inteligenc and ascend collectively or ascend and meet them?

Is it just the material world that matters here, or is it also the immaterial world/powers/forces?
What if you ascend, it no longer plays any role what kind of civilization you are, if everything has been transformed to the level of pure energy. Soul, God, metaphysics. (the works) What if you are not an "alien" or a "human" anymore?

What about if you have collectively descended as a civilization and gone to the other side? Would you still be an alien, or something else?

Is the breach of a supposed Prime directive between alien Worlds something that would destroy the most advanced civilization that does the intervening with the most unready/primitive civilizations?

There should be SOME DAMN GOOD REASON on why we still here, free to roam and do whatever we wish, on this piece of Rock hurtling aimlessly in to space, and not have become some food, or slaves of some alien WarLords.

Why Hitler tried to give a shot to a One World Government and why he specifically targeted the Jews? I believe even himself didn't really even understand why. How much we really know about Hitler except very little things in reality?

to bad jesus was an alien himself!! how do u get a virgin birth? artificial insemination! good day!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by d1g1talgangster
Thought provoking. I have to agree that Hitler was a genuis, but was also a genocidal maniac. Some of the concepts he had may have been useful, bu, when delivered by the vehicle that was Hitler, lost there usefulness in my opinion.
Also, while interesting, your posting was a little hard to read. A period is not only something my wife has once a month.
Just Sayin...

lol periods shouldnt control when u stop to take a breath or pause jus sayin! punctuation is pretty much pointless!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   

reply to post by WfknSmth

i'm saying if you can imagine hitler winning the war and causing the whole world to be united under one purpose lets jus say man put aside all differences and came together for the purpose of space exploration!

where would we be by now? i think at the very minimum we would have landed and colonised mars by now! why? b/c when man works as one like a hive! we can overcome just about anything!

and the only way we can come together is if we have a one world government!

if u thoroughly read what i wrote i said i dont agree with everything but in order to unite primitive minds you must take them over b/c they WILL NOT come together under will! if so WE WOULDA DONE IT ALREADY!

see what i'm sayin yet?

IMO I don't really believe human race is DESIGNED for a ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT. It's in our nervous system synapses, in our genes probably that we evolve faster if we have some challenge between us humans and strive to compete. Humans will always revolt to diversify if forced to comply under a single Rule. They are made like this. An NWO is not in our nature. Maybe something that is outside of our human nature brought that idea in to the table since it seems it's mainly an un-human goal to strive for.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacebot

Ever thought about this?

to bad jesus was an alien himself!! how do u get a virgin birth? artificial insemination! good day!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Thanks for the food for thought! Besides the logic behind their passiveness that hit me from your post, most of the other stuff I actually share as belief and conclusions 100%. And although my English is quite allright, it's not my mother language and I would face hard times trying to share these thoughts and ideas with, for example, ATS members. Especially, if I aimed at making a thought-provoking post, such as the one you managed to put up! Keep making people use their brains, it's a good path you've taken
I'll make sure whenever I got more spare time to check out the videos you provided, since I've recently thought about watching some series covering the subject. If I have some more input on the topic, I'll def post it. Either way, I wish this topic manages to make enough people think...

p.s. which reminds me, I think many people will be fooled by the thread title and the Hitler involvement (which although a part of the post, is not the main idea at all), so I could wish you to get enough people to ignore that part to e certain point, and let them brains move! all in all, lovely and useful thread!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by spacebot

if you would like to expand on that and i know u prolly are disappointed with me saying that BUT YOU did bring up alien gods which i never did in this thread! so i had to throw out there that jesus could have been part of an alien god plan to help humanity along!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ch1n1t0

yeah thanks man dont be afraid to contribute if u can! its all good use of our minds they need excercise every once in awhile!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   

lol periods shouldnt control when u stop to take a breath or pause jus sayin! punctuation is pretty much pointless!

Lets eat grandpa!

Lets eat, grandpa!

Punctuation saves lives. To posit that you are here to enlighten us with a bit of transcendant knowledge, while displaying a very low command of the main concept that separates us from the animals is a little humorous. To then show open contempt and minimalization when someone suggests you should increase your command of written language is directly hilarious.

I am not saying you are dumb. I am not saying I think you are dumb. Some of your ideas are thought provoking, but in written form it sounds dumb. The written form is the only picture of your intellect we have on this forum. Do you wish to look like a cromagnon man? Poor communication skills are not indicative of a superior intellect no matter how smart you feel you are, or may actually be. Punctuation, structure, and syntax are important, and learning them you will find will boost your credibility immensely. Its hard to take a matter seriously when you are having to perform mental gymnastcs to decipher cave man grunts in written form. Do you speak the way you write? I would hope not. If you proof read your entry aloud to yourself, or someone else, and it doesn't sound like a logical conversational flow you should re-write it so that it does. People will view your ideas with more acceptance if they can appreciate the time you invested in them to make the communication cogent. Even if they don't agree, it will earn respect for intelligent thought, and effort.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join