It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitler Ahead Of His Time? Aliens,God,And You!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

connecting to the global consciousness doesnt mean private thoughts are public it means you and everyone apart of the consciousness are working together for one goal the advancement of mankind!

think about this one man cannot build a skyscraper but get a few thousand together and see what they do eh?

now imagine that cooperation on a global scale!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

I understand this, however in my attempts to try and get other people to understand I come up against a brick wall!! Nobody listens. Its a sad fact of life right now but their foolishness is what is holding us back.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by buckeyefan

I happen to be a fan of Dio so you do have some good taste. An alternative reality where the world was better off due to having Hitler as a world leader is something you may find a better acceptance on a site like panzerfaust. Hitler was a very intelligent man, but he was also delusional. I have never found any evidence Hitler had any interest in Aviation and rocketry for any other purpose than military. There is no concrete evidence that foo fighters were related to Germany, and no evidence that hanebut craft were anything but fan driven hovercraft. There is no evidence about Nazi bases in Antarctica either. Entertaining fiction, but Hitler had one main goal, and that was the supremecy of the aryan race in the world. It was delussional and he failed so bad he killed himself. Unless you believe he escaped with the help of aliens lol.

if hitler had won then technology would nto be needed for conquering the world he prolly would have turned his attention to the stars though its crazy to imagine mankind ran by germany going into space travel under hitlers rule NOT going to war with aliens!

i happen to think that someone must conquer the world in order to get the world to accomplish goals with global cooperation if the world acted as one we would be further then you could imagine!

but we got fools arguing over sara palin so no we can't do anything to GREAT YET one day we'll all have to wake up or go extinct!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ucantcme

i agree and i'm sure were not the only ones awake who notice this aswell i'm sure there are plans as we speak being made to unite the world how about a fake alien invasion?

that'd bring us all together as Ronald Reagan once said!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Hitler was a delusi0nal scum bag and a mad man, he had n0thing t0 c0ntribute t0 humanity 0ther than mass manipulati0n, n0 m0re than bush jr and his m0dern day 3rd Reich and the cult leaders 0f l0re. There is n0 pr00f 0r evidence t0 link hitler t0 aliens besides p0p culture and urban myth. An idea gets bw0n 0ut 0f pr0p0rtin that is what we have here. If y0u ask me it is a scheme t0 side track us fr0m the alien presence. Basically undermining the arrival 0f an intelligence that has been here bef0re.

Makes f0r g00d TV , an0ther the0ry , an0ther venue 0f disinf0rmatin

edit on 29-11-2010 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Yes but there are to many people who refuse to believe in what is right in front of them. In order to create the wold of one everyone must be ready to accept it. Which is not now. More and more people are slowly coming to accept these things and once the majority is won over the necessary changes can be made. Until then we just have to try and get as many people to understand as we can and eventually the time will come.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
Hitler was a delusi0nal scum bag and a mad man, he had n0thing t0 c0ntribute t0 humanity 0ther than mass manipulati0n, n0 m0re than bush jr and his m0dern day 3rd Reich and the cult leaders 0f l0re. There is n0 pr00f 0r evidence t0 link hitler t0 aliens besides p0p culture and urban myth. An idea gets bw0n 0ut f pr0p0rtin that is what we have here. If y0u ask me it is a scheme t0 side track us fr0m the alien presence. Basically undermining the arrival 0f an intelligence that has been here bef0re.

hitlers scientist came over here and took us to school! as a matter of fact nasa wouldnt be here today without those german scientists so in a way if not for hitler the US wouldnt be what it is! think about it!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ucantcme

yeah and it is a very slow process i'm sure we will be born and recycled a couple more times here! what i mean is we prolly have a couple more lfes to live here on earth before our work is done and our purpose is to advance this species!

think about it? our souls are healers we are here to help humanity! we are the universe's weapon to deny ignorance!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

You can say that there is no evidence to suggest Hitler believed in aliens accept word of mouth but history shows that word of mouth can be just as accurate as the written word. People used to think that Troy never existed and and that the Iliad was a book of stories that was passed down from story teller to story teller until the written word came into play. Then they found the ruins of Troy exactly where the city was said to be. Proving that it was more than just a story. So you never really know. To suggest that something never existed is foolish you were not there and you do know know what went on during that time.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic
reply to post by Mr. D

connecting to the global consciousness doesnt mean private thoughts are public it means you and everyone apart of the consciousness are working together for one goal the advancement of mankind!

think about this one man cannot build a skyscraper but get a few thousand together and see what they do eh?

How do you know that, Proof? As far as building skyscrapers..meh,
let us go down and confuse their language lest they be as us. What
they said in Babylon when they were building the Tower of Babel.and lo
and behold....abracadabra different languages and back to the stone age
it was for us. What i don't like is for anyone to FORCE us to do something
we really don't want to whether Human or Alien period. We need to know
the truth with all the good, bad and consequences that go along with actions
and the truth before we can make a decision like that.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   

I hope it doesn't take that long!! But we will see eventually. During my research on the ancient Mayan people I learned that they talk of a collective spiritual awakening happening in 2012 but only if we accept it so we can move on to a new age. We could be coming to a time where it is possible for it to happen but it depends on the people.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Hitler was a delusi0nal scum bag and a mad man, he had n0thing t0 c0ntribute t0 humanity 0ther than mass manipulati0n, n0 m0re than bush jr and his m0dern day 3rd Reich and the cult leaders 0f l0re. There is n0 pr00f 0r evidence t0 link hitler t0 aliens besides p0p culture and urban myth. An idea gets bw0n 0ut f pr0p0rtin that is what we have here. If y0u ask me it is a scheme t0 side track us fr0m the alien presence. Basically undermining the arrival 0f an intelligence that has been here bef0re.

hitlers scientist came over here and took us to school! as a matter of fact nasa wouldnt be here today without those german scientists so in a way if not for hitler the US wouldnt be what it is! think about it!

Did they invent the aut0m0bile? Did they invent electricity? Did they invent the wheel? Did they invent the at0m b0mb?

N0 but since they had an interest in UF0's and invented the r0cket all 0f a sudden they make leaps in science that cant be done 60 years today by our best university's. operation paperclip was an assimilation of the german machine of s0me f the best engineers and scientists s0 what. Because they had invented things we could have easily done n0t much father d0wn the r0ad does not mean they were ahead of us, like we invented the bomb and they didn't. Does that mean we had invented flying saucers as well? No but we also assimilated Japanese intel as well. At the end of the day we find ourself where we began going in circles.

There seems to be a new agenda in disinformation using the nazi's as a vehicle for the UFO explanation. Sounds good at first until you realize it is a load of crap. We tried to develop the air car and it failed. We are still using jet propulsion to this day. The way i see it is we got everything fro m the roswell crash site not the germans.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. D

reply to post by Mr. D

How do you know that, Proof? As far as building skyscrapers..meh,
let us go down and confuse their language lest they be as us. What
they said in Babylon when they were building the Tower of Babel.and lo
and behold....abracadabra different languages and back to the stone age
it was for us. What i don't like is for anyone to FORCE us to do something
we really don't want to whether Human or Alien period. We need to know
the truth with all the good, bad and consequences that go along with actions
and the truth before we can make a decision like that.

yes i agree it'd be wrong for any one country to do that but what country hasnt truthfully i think the US,UK and few other countries run the world anyway we jus dont know it b/c it's done in a way that allows us to believe otherwise

not saying i truly belive this but think about it the US does whatever it wants why? b/c there are things going on behind closed doors and i'm sure it has something to do with a global "police" "military" "government" system!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Did they invent the aut0m0bile? Did they invent electricity? Did they invent the wheel? Did they invent the at0m b0mb?

N0 but since they had an interest in UF0's and invented the r0cket all 0f a sudden they make leaps in science that cant be done 60 years today by our best university's. operation paperclip was an assimilation of the german machine of s0me f the best engineers and scientists s0 what. Because they had invented things we could have easily done n0t much father d0wn the r0ad does not mean they were ahead of us, like we invented the bomb and they didn't. Does that mean we had invented flying saucers as well? No but we also assimilated Japanese intel as well. At the end of the day we find ourself where we began going in circles.

There seems to be a new agenda in disinformation using the nazi's as a vehicle for the UFO explanation. Sounds good at first until you realize it is a load of crap. We tried to develop the air car and it failed. We are still using jet propulsion to this day. The way i see it is we got everything fro m the roswell crash site not the germans.

actually GERMAN scientists came over here and invented the atomic bomb

they had the first submarine! they had tanks that destroyed ours, they had the bismark which was a fluke when it finally came down, they had jet engines, they had v1's and v2's before we did! oh do i need to mention that they brought us out of the great depression?

if not for WWII we would have collapsed wars bring on advancement! think about it! b/c it BRINGS man together!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Great threat you made, many info I allready knew and many I didn't knew yet.
Hitlers biggest mistake was also for trying to get one world by means of force I guess. IMO the best way to get a one world vision and coöperation must be like working together and to get one world vision by understandable means of persuation without force or violence.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

i forgot to answer the last part of ur post!

actually germany had a ufo crash in the early 40's or late 30's and hitler recovered it and its technology! u didnt watch the videos or other wise u wouldnt have said roswell!!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by DutchBigBoy
Great threat you made, many info I allready knew and many I didn't knew yet.
Hitlers biggest mistake was also for trying to get one world by means of force I guess. IMO the best way to get a one world vision and coöperation must be like working together and to get one world vision by understandable means of persuation without force or violence.

i agree but we are primitive (animalistic) how else without force are we gonna establish a global harmony within our species?

and it is crucial that it happens b/c if we cannot coexist in harmony on the earth we cannot coexist in harmony with the universe once we obtain space travel!

the only way i see it happening is for either something contastrophic or some power hungry country bringing it all together either way only negativity can bring on the positive in today's world unless you have a plan?

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I think alike you, but thing is..
Somebody from earth like presidents or so don't want to reveal some greater presence in my opinion.
Like if you are the strongest country on earth, everybody thinks of your country as the highest position.
Then one day you find out of a stronger force from a country as some ufo or aliens stuff.
You would try not to let him be the king, this is the mindset of many.
Though if we can overcome this mindset of 'Not let other rule, but I myself rule!'
we sure can find what we looking for!

Hitler had an idea of something, I am sure there must be something he left behind... a trace or two of something bigger!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Look Metalholic, I agree with you about the "one world" Idea per se... BUT:

My take is that we have to overcome what devides us to truly become one.

All kinds of topics from race, nationality, religions up to different economic systems have to be sorted out to achieve this great goal.
One sweep through the forums of ATS shows us that we have one long way ahead of us.
If you try to force the world under one global empire, what you get is opposition and resistance all around you.
Only rational reasoning and common sense can guarantee true unity among mankind.

The reason I dont like your "Hitler-Idea" is that I am German.
I know what the ghost of fascism did to my country and to the world.

One half of my family were Nazis back in the 3rd Reich, the other half were Democrats (not the same kind as yours in the US) in resistance to the regime - knowing political persecution first hand.
It took my family 3(!) generations to overcome the dispute.
My Grandfather, who was a confessing Nazi untill he died, used to talk about all sorts of Nazi-myths.
He gabbled about agyptian mathematics that he claimed was magic and stolen after the war was lost... but he was a mad man, delirious from the war and its horrors.
Alien-Technology (the Haunebu-myths), SS-Okkultism and stuff like that was propaganda (what they called "Superwaffe zum Endsieg" = wonder weapons for the final victory
) to keep the nation fighting, but there is nothing to it!
edit on 29-11-2010 by WfknSmth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by WfknSmth
Look Metalholic, I agree with you about the "one world" Idea per se... BUT:

My take is that we have to overcome what devides us to truly become one.

All kinds of topics from race, nationality, religions up to different economic systems have to be sorted out to achieve this great goal.
One sweep through the forums of ATS shows us that we have one long way ahead of us.
If you try to force the world under one global empire, what you get is opposition and resistance all around you.
Only rational reasoning and common sense can guarantee true unity among mankind.

The reason I dont like your "Hitler-Idea" is that I am German.
I know what the ghost of fascism did to my country and to the world.

One half of my family were Nazis back in the 3rd Reich, the other half were Democrats (not the same kind as yours in the US) in resistance to the regime - knowing political persecution first hand.
It took my family 3(!) generations to overcome the dispute.
My Grandfather, who was a confessing Nazi untill he died, used to talk about all sorts of Nazi-myths.
He gabbled about agyptian mathematics that he claimed was magic and stolen after the war was lost... but he was a mad man, delirious from the war and its horrors.
Alien-Technology (the Haunebu-myths), SS-Okkultism and stuff like that was propaganda (what they called "Superwaffe zum Endsieg" = super weapons for the finaly victory
) to keep the nation fighting, but there is nothing to it!
edit on 29-11-2010 by WfknSmth because: (no reason given)

i agree the unification has to be gradual but at the same time i also see where that canbe a lost cause and yes opposition to a country dominating th world is innevitable..

you would think there would be one grand way to do it! i mean what if a country did take over the world then granbted every earthling personal freedom no restrictions as long as it didnt effect someone else from enjoying there life that would cut the opposition by the ball sack! then tell the world that your not here to be a tyrant you had to do it for the betterment of mankind!

have the leader tell the world look there is no such thing as differences anymore from now on we are one human species!

then have gov. scientist and trainers start teaching people how to get in touch with spirituality through meditation and all the texts that exist with it tell them that man is god and together we make an even greater god!

idk but somethin has to be done i'm afraid time is running to short!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join