It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

conspiracy to eat all my catnip seedlings

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
look what I have to do to protect my catnip seedlings from my cats conspiracy to eat them all and love all the seedlings to death

s116.photobucket.com...

I swear those cats are plotting to take over the world and force all humans to grow catnip for them lol




posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by megabyte
 


Lol... cute.

Did you know that catnip makes an awesome hair conditioning rinse?
Make it like a tea and no, it does not seem to draw the kitties to you
anymore than they already are drawn to you normally ...



posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by megabyte
look what I have to do to protect my catnip seedlings from my cats conspiracy to eat them all and love all the seedlings to death

s116.photobucket.com...

I swear those cats are plotting to take over the world and force all humans to grow catnip for them lol


A CATastrophe CATalogued by the CATegorical listing of images, conCATenated within the webpage you linked.

They really like that stuff? I thought it was all a Tom and Jerry fiction


I know my old little precious would always nuzzle my armpits after a long day... lol, but she was just bonkers. My armpits may just be really sexy to cats however... Oo




posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf

Originally posted by megabyte
look what I have to do to protect my catnip seedlings from my cats conspiracy to eat them all and love all the seedlings to death

s116.photobucket.com...

I swear those cats are plotting to take over the world and force all humans to grow catnip for them lol


A CATastrophe CATalogued by the CATegorical listing of images, conCATenated within the webpage you linked.

They really like that stuff? I thought it was all a Tom and Jerry fiction


I know my old little precious would always nuzzle my armpits after a long day... lol, but she was just bonkers. My armpits may just be really sexy to cats however... Oo



yes cats love catnip but they dont get stoned or fall over or stagger round or fall over or forget to take care of their kittens when using catnip

cats love to eat catnip but they also want to roll in it so I suspect that in the wild cats used rolling in catnip to keep parasites at bay maybe?

hey - if i make shampoo out if catnip tea does that mean it will keep flies off me or something? I dont have anything else growign in my hair lol



posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
When you link to photobucket like that, your opening a door into the rest of your photobucket too.

Good thing yours is only filled with cat pictures, hundreds of cat pictures!



posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
There might be some kind of device that has a motion sensor that triggers a water hose to turn on. That way, if they trip the sensor, they get soaked. If they don't have one, maybe you could invent one.



posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by megabyte
 


Haha, LadySkadi might be able to help with that - I have no idea, but it'd sure beat washing in a can of mortien every night... Oo

If it works, let me know, I'll have to see how I fare with the damn mozzies now we've got no cats or fleas. We do have more birds tho, and a lizard that likes to perch itself on my flyscreen on a hot night.

Somehow tho, I think it's more a scent/pheromone reaction in the catnip than a biological memory to ward off insects that makes a freaky feline.

Ahah I miss my little ones... use to be able to put them in a CATatonic state (sorry bad pun) just by rubbing their tummies, you could almost pick them up like floppy toys then.. they must have know pure bliss..



posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius
 


WTH is going on in your avatar..lmao

Benny hinn on a good night?

Oo



posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jeanius
When you link to photobucket like that, your opening a door into the rest of your photobucket too.

Good thing yours is only filled with cat pictures, hundreds of cat pictures!



enjoy!

do you like this one?

s116.photobucket.com...

s116.photobucket.com...

s116.photobucket.com...



posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skid Mark
There might be some kind of device that has a motion sensor that triggers a water hose to turn on. That way, if they trip the sensor, they get soaked. If they don't have one, maybe you could invent one.


but the cats have me wrapped round their little paw and I WANT them to get into the catnip - just let it grow a little bigger and stronger first



posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by megabyte
 


Yes,

I do.

lol



posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by megabyte
 


You can buy huge bags of catnip from ebay really cheaply. My girlfriend uses it for making hand knitted cat toys for our two.
We have tried growing it too and they ALWAYS find a way of eating it before we want them to. Damn sneaky kitties
edit on 29-11-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners
reply to post by megabyte
 


You can buy huge bags of catnip from ebay really cheaply. My girlfriend uses it for making hand knitted cat toys for our two.
We have tried growing it too and they ALWAYS find a way of eating it before we want them to. Damn sneaky kitties
edit on 29-11-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)


lol



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join