It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks - Now Seems To Be Putting Out Pro-American/israeli Agenda

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
So what if they called some polititians some names, we all know that's not what was focused on tonight on the nightly news.

It was that "Iran's Own Neighbors Are Scared Of Them Getting A Nuke", "Middle East Does Not Want Nuculear Iran", and on and on and on.

No one cares about the stupid name calling.

Hillary went around and told everyone that they were going to release some phony cables with some name calling in it, but it was to further THE agenda.

And that's exactly what's been done.

WikiLeaks just released info that SUPPORTS the US/israel need for war with Iran.

So, is it just spin from the MSM to point attention their way, or was this planned to further the war with Iran which the American people want no part of?
edit on 28-11-2010 by Jeanius because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
exactly what i've been observing. all they did was add to the mix a little name calling and minuscule amounts of peripheral reports on critiques against countries like paraguay and china, but nothing substantial other than what supports the already present rhetoric against iran. yes, history is definitely being re-established to fit the current agenda.
edit on 28-11-2010 by asperetty because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

I agree. All the stuff I read seemed as though it was based on pro Iran war and nothing incriminating. None of the stuff lived to the hype.

There is a chance that either:

a) Julian Assange is being given false information to further the US agenda.
b) Julian is a CIA agent

I think A could be likely. The US gives information out that makes them look like criminals to gain the peoples trust. Than lure them into accepting war with Iran because everyone in the region wants it.

Intelligence/counter-intelligence is the name of the game. Feed the public with both good and bad to confuse us and divide us. It makes wars a lot easier to pass though.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Paraquay? Thats where the bushs have a large piece of land. If there are any terrorists there, then the name of bush says it all...

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

People on this site continually bash the US & Israel. Finally when someone (Wikileaks) comes out with something that is the truth where it is apparent the US/Israel are more in step with public/world opinion on issues than what is "peddled" on this site it suddenly becomes an "Agenda". To the "Tin Foil Brigade" (and I say this because of all the "Sheeple" rubbish stated here) there is no Agenda it is just the truth!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

Hhahaha, I can't stop laughing from the video in your logo. The way I see it though is that wikileaks exposed that Israel is planning a war with Iran and the US is complicit, rather than ecouraging people that it's a good idea. I think the wikileaks are neutral, but you can never be sure because Zionists have their hands in everything.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage
reply to post by Jeanius

People on this site continually bash the US & Israel. Finally when someone (Wikileaks) comes out with something that is the truth where it is apparent the US/Israel are more in step with public/world opinion on issues than what is "peddled" on this site it suddenly becomes an "Agenda". To the "Tin Foil Brigade" (and I say this because of all the "Sheeple" rubbish stated here) there is no Agenda it is just the truth!

don't know if it's the "truth" or not but very valid point none the less. S&F
edit on 29-11-2010 by CaptSplatter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptSplatter

I concur. I am not going to call anything the "truth." I havnt read them nor will I, but I would say its safe to say there are people out there doing their homework with what has been presented. Hopefully their are plenty of honest journalists out there willing to do the research.

Id love to see what they come up with. Its just so diffficult to determine what the "truth" is anymore.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

That is what a bait and hook is. Ask yourself this, if someone got all those files illegally from the US, if it had that much information that wasn't supposed to be out do you really think that person would be around to tell about it?

This just seems like a propaganda machine trying everything in its power to convince its citizens to go to war with Iran. That was the first thing I noticed.

There is a 50-50 chance those files are real. Remember manipulation is a tool in the age of information.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
WikiLeaks was brought out in the media as a machine that the US couldn't stop and was going to bring it down from the inside out.

It was very against both the Iraq and Afghanistan wars, and now is purely adding fuel to war with Iran fire.

Even if it's true, I'd say the reason those countries don't want Iran to have one, is because they are jealous and want one for themselves.

They want to be the oppressors, they are not scared of oppression!!!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reposted from all the other freaking wikileaks threads:

I also wonder how does one person, or one 'site' or one 'group' come up with all of these classified documents? The answer is they don't.

Once again, we are being manipulated by TPTB. What do they expect to gain from this release of documents? Answer...more instability, and there is already plenty of that going around. Riots in the street are nothing new, and the immediate reason for those riots vary. But one thing is certain. When the people rise up, TPTB will crack down.

As far as what could cause global anarchy? The answer is...not one thing. Hot buttons vary, by region, religion, technology...etc. I guess you would need to have a lot of chaos going on all over if your ultimate goal was order.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

Well, I see 3 possible scenarios. The third being the likeliest. 1. They are completely and 100% truthful. 2. They are completely 100% false.

and 3. There is a substantial amount of truthful information in there with hyperbole and/or opinion and/or lies.

I can not see that much information being generated to fake everyone out. I find it highly unlikely and probably damn near impossible for it to be completely false. There will be to many individuals combing through the info with a fine tooth comb. And if much of it has been falsified I believe there will be reprocussions for the distributor. In other words wikileaks will lose credibility big time. But I imagine they have done enough corroborating so they do not lose the credibility they have worked hard for.

I also find it easy enough to plant dis-info or exaggerate on some of the claims. It woul dbe very interesting to find out who is funding the wikileak website, and how they have maintained their status as whistleblower alley.

edit on 29-11-2010 by open_eyeballs because: spelling

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Agreed.

Seems like a total red flag. IMO this is a massive front for many different things.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

Don't come to such conclusions too soon.. This thing just started so we'll see how it looks in about a week

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I love how wikileaks and Assange are the virtual Robin Hoods of the world around here on ATS when they were releasing all the information on The War on Terror, and everyone bought everything hook line and sinker.

Everyone stood up for them and ALL of that information was true down to the letter....

Now when people on ATS see this, and it doesnt conform to their US bashing, or pro Iran sentiment, then all the sudden they are a front agency and the leaks cant be trusted.....

Seriously people.........you lack the courage of your convictions

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Well it gets kind of weird when at first they started printing of criminal activity than they turned in support of criminal activity. You really don't think that is fishy at all?

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
I love how wikileaks and Assange are the virtual Robin Hoods of the world around here on ATS when they were releasing all the information on The War on Terror, and everyone bought everything hook line and sinker.

Everyone stood up for them and ALL of that information was true down to the letter....

Now when people on ATS see this, and it doesnt conform to their US bashing, or pro Iran sentiment, then all the sudden they are a front agency and the leaks cant be trusted.....

Seriously people.........you lack the courage of your convictions

You are wrong my freind. What you are seeing here is called damage limitation. The documents that can be used to futher agendas are being used. The story must be reported and so it is in such a way to minimize damage. Sofar they have done a very good job of this. However I would like to see them do such a good job when the bulk of them are realised. ...

top topics

join