It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Must analyse Youtube video cc Translator have a subliminal or secret message.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
If you play this video make sure to add CC translator and read paragraph below with see to be or what is supposed to be exactly what the narrator is telling.
Video is from Youtube.

Obama, cotton, killer, and many more weird words!!
I would like someone to see this video and tell me if you can understand the message that they trying to tell. I know something the program never always work depending on the clarity of the sound that come from the video but myself is telling me something else.

edit on 28-11-2010 by Illuminati_2012 because: fixing the video link

To be able to used CC translator you have to view this video from youtube page. SORRY
edit on 28-11-2010 by Illuminati_2012 because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

edit on 2010/11/29 by GradyPhilpott because: see note above

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Lol it appears a classic case of voice recognition software at it's best.

It's one thing to recognize speech, but another entirely to wreck a nice beach...

I'd guess as the video is processed, this beta function scans the audio for detectable speech and runs a recognition program on it, resulting in the mismatching words.

Not a conspiracy, just a bad feature..

(add for ha ha!)

Spoken words: the price for all this, a very super car like, 400 thousand dollars. but it's not Italian. It's not German. It's Japanese.

Youtube: first of all this a very stupid guy like for hundred thousand adults but it's not it's not in. it's not janet. It's Japanese.

(yay it got one right!!)

edit on 28/11/2010 by badw0lf because: haha

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Oh please, you mods knew I was spot on and right about this nonsense.

edit on 28-11-2010 by Segador because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Illuminati_2012

Perhaps you should start by telling folks what "CC translator" is and how it's used and how you used it to find these claims of yours.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Huh?! What am I looking for?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix

Perhaps you should start by telling folks what "CC translator" is and how it's used and how you used it to find these claims of yours.

The CC translator (Closed Caption translator) is a beta feature of the youtube video he posted - I'm not sure if it's on every video as I've never seen it, but if you go to the Youtube link (not the video embedded, I dont think it shows there) then you can see in the bottom where annotations usually are the option to turn on CC.

Edit - Oh I lie, yes it does show in the Embedded video.

Look to the bottom right - the CC button.

edit on 28/11/2010 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
[Removed unnecessary quote of entire previous post]

Ok, so now what?!

Mod Edit: Quoting – Please Review This Link.

edit on 2010/11/29 by GradyPhilpott because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   

I didn't read the translation but when he said putting red in to stratosphere, and then said brakes powerful enough to stop earths rotation that caught my attention.

edit on 28-11-2010 by vinay86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Now this thread is dead without reaching page 2.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Yes i understand. Sorry for the lack of information regarding using "cc" You have to click on the button cc in the side bar on the video Youtube windows with add the full screen button then click on transcribe audio beta . But it is just funny how the program have a sense of weirdness by changing word for Obama killer white house senate.. read the translated paragraph you will see how is sound like a weird message. i will tell what time you cam read a lot for those subliminal message. For example check at 2:42 3:00 more 3:35 white house.... I dont know if you guy can understand what I'm trying to explain.... Basically Similar to Nwo Obama control white house. Just read it the wait it shown and you will see a totally different topic.... like a subliminal message... If I'm wrong it is not because I'm a foul or crazy its just i can help it. something i have a feeling that the message we heard is not the same our brain understand..

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   

2:21 before and so today we sat down the whole thing for weaponand the on the on the peace

2:46 but the sixty five percent of the electorate has died from carbon fiber reinforced Obama.

2:49 designed and manufactured the house according to two as the cotton fiber construction

2:55 the subject there were no ethical standars any sweet violates the moment it's a killer

3:37 the white house said

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by vinay86

There is alot of bizarre subliminal message that only the program for a reasons can read... i know im not woot woot but this is weird...

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
**** oh folk so see the CC translator on the window youtube, you have to see it on the youtube pages ... sorry the link here do not provide the cc translator... Im very sorry

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Lol it DOES you need to click the up arrow thing.

Either way man, settle down, it's just bad adaption.

cool it juliet..

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Because I have a really severe hearing problem, I use caption for everything that has it............no this is just another example of and a very normal aspect of most caption on UTube, it sucks BIG TIME.

The people that do the caption hear and or translate worse than I do.

Start doing caption on all your videos and TV and you will see that most do not translate properly.

TV is better than on-line videos but that is the way it is.

Welcome to my world.

new topics

top topics

join