It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sorry... I need to Rant; I Hope You Understand.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I just read a PDF file that shows a list of things that WE CANNOT INVENT.
Do you understand the level of animosity going through me right now?
Its sad to REALIZE you have just been robbed out of a dream you
have been forced fed since an early childhood. There is zero
point in continuing to walk amongst this SUPER ARTIFICIALLY SUPPRESSED
PEACE OF CRAP COUNTRY & World. Where do the SMART people go?

I DEMAND, this question be answered... WHERE DO SMART PEOPLE GO?
To FEMA Camps? To highly classified departments that invent technologies again
and again and again and again? Only to what? Play with them under close super
vision? Its PURE BS mate. Its just not worth it. We are fed countless TV programs
that consist of science fiction, amazing technology that is OLD yet we see it as NEW.

What the hell is going on around here? Am i just super awake? Can an ET just pick me
up and take me to a world where i can live amongst other smart innovative people?
I am sick and tired of being sick and tired mate. Everything is a goddamn lie! There
is ZERO respect for intelligence amongst our culture. I get PUSHED into every corner
imaginable with the whole talk about going to college, and how no one will listen to me
If i don't have a degree to sport! WHAT WORLD AM I LIVING IN? A world of suppression,
fear mongering, and mob style hits that leave the public into thinking oh... it was a suicide.

It's all WRONG. This SYSTEM is all backwards! People that are truly passionate about making it better for everyone else that don't have the capacity to think in grand scales are NOT getting the attention or respect they deserve. I hear about these amazing inventors that disappear out of nowhere! WHY? As soon as we think we have just made the coolest thing in the world, someone comes and destroys EVERYTHING we have worked for, EVERYTHING. ITS BULL#, and I AM VERY ANGRY that is the reality which i am drowning myself in. Ever since i was a little kid, all i wanted to do was change the world so it could be a better place for those folks who were too busy to notice that things could be better. Where do people with a higher intelligence and higher understanding GO? Where can i go to be apart of something big and innovative and skip all this 50/50 chance in failing crap? I see myself knowing more things than the average dumb ass that goes to college. Everyone that goes to college thinks its like a CLUB to just nod your head and continue onto the assembly line. Listen, IM BROKE. I QUIT MY DAMN JOB because my BACK couldn't take it ANYMORE. I am tired of excess working, I am tired of being smart and living amongst people that have ZERO to NO dreams and expectations. I AM TIRED OF LIVING IN AMERICAN APATHY.

www.google.com...

There is nothing here for us mate, absolutely nothing. Its all one big LIE made to make us all FEEL SMALL. We have been reduced to coming onto the Internet and making amazing posts on message boards for what? To not even ever meet the intelligent minds that create them? I swear to GOD, i am on the WRONG side of the field and i fully understand now, why there are people out there who want to go ahead and kill half of the worlds population. EVERYONE is an IDIOT and does not know where they are standing! Everyone is reading outdated books and it PISSES ME OFF. I am sorry to ATS for what might be seen as an immature post BUT HOW CAN YOU CONTINUE LIVING WITH YOURSELF UNDERSTANDING THAT AS SOON AS YOU GET TO WHERE YOUR HOPES AND DREAMS LEAD YOU; BAM YOUR SHOT DOWN? It's wrong on sooooooo many levels. I AM MAD AS HELL. I am mad as hell that things could be better for YOU and ME and NO ONE is giving ANYONE the chance to make it right! I am 21, and i am not going to waste my time with BAD DRUGS and Alcohol. I am 21 and I am not going to wait till i earn a degree in something SMALL in order to SPEAK BIG!

-alex.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Amen to that. I hear you loud and clear.

Sometimes I get so furious about it all too. But what can we do? Where can we go?

However I would like t read the PDF file that you read. Can you please provide a link?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   

I just read a PDF file that shows a list of things that WE CANNOT INVENT.

no linky you stinky

I'd like to see that list...

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I know how #ty it looks But just remember it was generations after generation after generation that didnt stand up to it . If you really wanna get technical its really ignorance on a mass scale that allows such things to happen to society . But remember one thing my good man. We have the internet in the last 20 years or so . This has opened up the flood gates of information sharing instantly with anyone in the world. Before the internet just think about how "new/information" was passed around? Very limited sources which is how they had a handle grip on the masses . Much easier to control people back then vs now.THe internet is a big deal and it opened up the doors to show us those lies right. But you need to give it some time for equilibrium . Just ask your self how long can the masses really stay ignorant to whats going on ? Not long. We either destroy our selfs or wake up lol . So far its looking like destruciton but hey least some of us are trying to rain some knowledge on old blue. Besides its only a few pricks in high office and power that are really responsible for this. Rest of us just for the ride. We let the bad guys criminal psychopaths in office year after year you really cant be surprised when the end result is corruption lol . Turn on your tv . When you see election time. All those people in the backround who support this type of system are the ones who need to be educated. There someones uncle aunt mom dad daughter sister etc.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Here the link mate; it doesn't matter if its real or not. The fact of the matter is, someone took their sweet time to write it and it reached my eyes. There is waaaaay to much evidence out there to show that smart people go missing.

www.fas.org...

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
There was a post here someone else did, not too long ago that had that list of things. I tried to search for it and as usual- nothing at all shows up. I think I don't know how to use that search thing. I've even entered exact names of threads and it comes up with nothing.

It's there though some where

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by drkid

WHERE DO SMART PEOPLE GO?.....TO ATS!!
I feel your pain man.
Seeashrink

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by drkid
Here the link mate; it doesn't matter if its real or not. The fact of the matter is, someone took their sweet time to write it and it reached my eyes. There is waaaaay to much evidence out there to show that smart people go missing.

www.fas.org...

Nowhere does it say you can't invent any of that stuff.

This rant doesn't make any sense, Believe me I love a good rant, but I need to understand why you're pissed off.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by MzMorbid

Here's the page you were referring to, mate.
Things you aren't allowed to Invent

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by drkid

Man, you are pissed... and you have absolutely every right to be pissed.

My suggestion to you is to contain that feeling and use it to work for you instead of against you.
The world is full of #!... and now that you know it, adapt to it.
Dont let it get to you... dont let the status quo bring you down!

Learn as much as u can... figure out what your skillset offers you to survive the wold as it is, to see another day where a different world gets possible. Its on the horizon!
No one can fix the mess around us alone... but you are not alone. We are many and we grow in numbers.

I know it might sound silly, but sports help to keep the upper hand... Mens sana in corpore sano!
Helped me alot not to go insane (even though not entirely
) and might help you with your back-problems too.

Practising a martial art keeps you healthy and wont do you no harm... plus it will come in handy when SHTF.

Take care!
edit on 28-11-2010 by WfknSmth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Just look it how Nikola Tesla got robbed by JP Morgan.

HHO Public Inventor...
www.google.com...

Take it for what it is... These technologies for their time where WAAAAY too good.
These Technologies that were sooooo simple could have revolutionized instantly.
Without any sort of approval from some HEAD PANCHO who believes to be GOD.

I am ranting because i just quit my JOB of 2 years. I am ranting because I am broke.
I am ranting because 2 of my homes might be foreclosed and are pending payment
modifications. I am ranting because i am scared that my family will be left in the street
when we did everything the way we should have. I am ranting because i am desperate
for money. I am ranting because i feel the HURT of the ENTIRE WORLD on my shoulders.

I AM RANTING BECAUSE EVERYONE IS FULLY AWARE THIS ISN'T FAIR but does NOTHING.

edit on 28-11-2010 by drkid because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Mactire

Thank you

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by drkid

Unfortunately that is life get over it. You can

1) Go to a Dr get some whacked out Anti-depressant drugs & live your life in a haze with hours of endless counseling to brainwash you in more comfortable thinking patterns (Sad but true)

2) Kill yourself - probably not recommended

3) Just deal with it. Battle on with your injuries with treatment, surgeries & medication. Just try to accept the world with all its faults (Hard to do)

4) Become a hermit & bludge off the taxpayer & live a fantasy world. No internet, TV, or phone etc etc

It's your life, your call. Take it or leave it!. Sadly these are everybody's choices. But talk it over with a real person not a Internet forum before you make your final decision.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage
reply to post by drkid

Unfortunately that is life get over it. You can

1) Go to a Dr get some whacked out Anti-depressant drugs & live your life in a haze with hours of endless counseling to brainwash you in more comfortable thinking patterns (Sad but true)

2) Kill yourself - probably not recommended

3) Just deal with it. Battle on with your injuries with treatment, surgeries & medication. Just try to accept the world with all its faults (Hard to do)

4) Become a hermit & bludge off the taxpayer & live a fantasy world. No internet, TV, or phone etc etc

It's your life, your call. Take it or leave it!. Sadly these are everybody's choices. But talk it over with a real person not a Internet forum before you make your final decision.

Ha! Suicide is not acceptable. Also, its that type of mentality, that "realistic" mentality that keeps things the way they are.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I don't see what the big deal is. Seriously.

The title of the document is a misnomer: you can invent anything you want--you just cannot get a patent on it. Can you blame them? Should I be able to invent a radar-absorbing stealth paint, which I then refuse to sell to my country's military, but then turn around and sell it to her rivals?

I can invent it. I can even sell my idea to the weapon-makers. I just cannot patent it, because patents give the exclusive right of manufacture to the holder. This would preclude my nation from using the best equipment available.

You know that's the way the Allies broke the Enigma Code, right? The Ultra machine was designed by a Dutch firm that had patented it, which meant the patent was on file with the Dutch government. The Germans found that patent, used it, and improved the design; but the Polish signal corps got a copy of the original patent and built a prototype, which they smuggled to London on the eve of the Nazi occupation of Poland. If that patent had not been on file with the Dutch government... the Allies might have lost the D-Day invasion....

The military has simply decided not to let those sorts of risks occur in the future.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by drkid

Man they are everybody's choices - pick one and stick to it! blunt but true! you have made your point stop moping about the thread & think what your choice is! remember as i said "life - take it or leave it - It's your choice - but just hurry up choose it's too short"

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by dr_strangecraft

I don't see what the big deal is. Seriously.

The title of the document is a misnomer: you can invent anything you want--you just cannot get a patent on it. Can you blame them? Should I be able to invent a radar-absorbing stealth paint, which I then refuse to sell to my country's military, but then turn around and sell it to her rivals?

I can invent it. I can even sell my idea to the weapon-makers. I just cannot patent it, because patents give the exclusive right of manufacture to the holder. This would preclude my nation from using the best equipment available.

You know that's the way the Allies broke the Enigma Code, right? The Ultra machine was designed by a Dutch firm that had patented it, which meant the patent was on file with the Dutch government. The Germans found that patent, used it, and improved the design; but the Polish signal corps got a copy of the original patent and built a prototype, which they smuggled to London on the eve of the Nazi occupation of Poland. If that patent had not been on file with the Dutch government... the Allies might have lost the D-Day invasion....

The military has simply decided not to let those sorts of risks occur in the future.

I completely understand this point of view. It makes sense within the system we are currently living under, however... There would be NO reason for countries to fight one another if A. the drug war came to an end. B. If a proper educational system was put into place. C. Special interest came to a complete stop. D. EVERYTHING WAS OPEN SOURCE and TRANSPARENT. Sure you can trademark a NAME or a BRAND however, patenting technology is BS.

Also, this thread is an OVERALL RANT sparked by a document i read earlier. Its not all about patents and technology. Its about things being done the right way in OUR benefit. Its about how pissed I am that i am able to think of a billion and one ways on making society work the way it should in order to end suffering caused by artificial suppression. Its about stepping outside of the BOX and kicking it around to see how worthless and useless it is.

Its about having FAITH in idea's that WORK for YOU and that work for ME. We all have a right to be RICH... and not rich in the amount of money we have in our bank accounts but rich in the quality of life we experience here on Earth.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by drkid

I completely understand this point of view. It makes sense within the system we are currently living under, however... There would be NO reason for countries to fight one another if A. the drug war came to an end. B. If a proper educational system was put into place. C. Special interest came to a complete stop.

You say there would be no reason to fight if the "drug war" came to an end. Was there fighting BEFORE drugs?

You say there would be no reason for fighting if we had a proper educational system in place; but Germany in 1936 had the most advanced educational system in the world, and had had a better system than the US for a generation. Did their system stop war?

You mention that there would be no reason for war if special interest came to a complete stop. I say that "special interest" is inherent to primate relations. We fight because we are primates, not because we have the influence of special interests. Are special interests the ultimate cause of the American revolution?

Its about how pissed I am that i am able to think of a billion and one ways on making society work the way it should in order to end suffering caused by artificial suppression.

Are you planning to make society work by patenting computers to calculate bearing and range for artillery? That is what is prohibited in the document...

Sorry to rip on you; I understand this is a rant, and I definitely get the feeling behind what you are saying. All I am saying is, "yes, I know the status quo sucks; but there is a reason for why things are so much the way they are."

And Belgium is completely open to all the armaments patents you can dream up; which is why they are at the nexus of the international arms trade. So they will be happy to let you patent your stealthy spray-paint, as long as you market it at their International Armaments Festival
edit on 30-11-2010 by dr_strangecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by drkid

I totally agree with all that you have to say. This topic reminds me a lot of when I first started college. All my life, my family told me to just hang in there because when you go to college the people there will all be different from middle school and high school because everybody there wants to learn, and everybody is there for a reason. Yeah, the reason was because almost everybody I started college with was there because their parents made them go. I felt completely let down and disappointed. It almost seems, at least in my experience, that intelligence is no longer something that people strive for. Anyway, I agree. It is extremely frustrating.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I know what you mean.
but this has been going on for long long time.
perpetual machines! there must be 100's.
what interests me is that in the last 200 years
all most all of the technology we have suddenly appeared.
for thousands of years nothing?
what happened to make this start?
and why stop it here?
they have the level they need??

what can you do? watch and learn.
and build or help build.
then help get it out for free.
that is the only way.
and you must get it to as many people as you can.
find out information and tell others.
find ways to communicate.
so only we can decode it.
think up great ideas and do it,
but dont get notice's.
so they can no make your life hell.

me I have not been looking at this ? what can I call it?
and now I am starting to see patterns.
but some things the government does just make no sense at all.
like the German bomb not bomb!
first they say it will happen.
then they say it is not a bomb.
then they say its a bomb?
and the bomb that was a american test device.
but at first they said its a bomb test run by terrorists.
they are the very best at this.
so why? this mess?

and wikileaks?
they are just playing silly games?
they are not about the truth.
they are show bizz. razzle dazzle. show biz..

new topics

top topics

join