It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy. Oregon: FBI Thwarted Its Own Car Bomb.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
This seems to me like sheer lunacy. Are TPTB really losing it completely?

www.activistpost.com...

Snip:

The United States' Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) claims to have thwarted their own car bomb Friday, November 26, 2010 at a Christmas tree lighting ceremony in Portland, Oregon's Pioneer Courthouse Square.

A 19 year old man, Mr. Mohamed Osman Mohamud, was in contact with undercover FBI agents since June of 2010. FBI agents claim they were acting as an accomplice of a supposed Pakistani terrorist that Mr. Mohamud had been in contact with as early as 2008. Unlike the supposed Pakistani terrorist Mr. Mohamud was in contact with, the FBI actually supplied him with a bomb.

End snip.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Exactly what i thought when i read the storie online its like they trained and provided everything for they kid only to use him as a puppet to keep the sheeple thinking the war on terror is real and now they will throw his life away after they televise every second of his trial and paint him as a ruthless american hating terrorist i also read they tried to talk him out of it but failed go figure. here is the link yahoo news artical

edit on 28-11-2010 by Godhood because: spelling fix
Also not trying to take your thread over i thank you for bringing this up
edit on 28-11-2010 by Godhood because: to add last line

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

new topics

join