It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the World was to end in a Week?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I would surf, take long walks with people I care about taking in the beauty of the country and eat as much Ben and Jerry's that I could get my hands on (not easy as you can't get it in NZ -crime!). All the while listening to Pearl Jam and RHCP with maybe some Beethoven or Greig. I am not very patient so to be honest the wait would probably piss me off so I would stay busy. I would climb some insane cliffs solo and steal a helicopter and try to fly it (that would be the last thing as it would be the most likely to kill me).

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

When you're about to die you get an erection from my experience. I'm sure I've read it as well, can't be bothered to link though.

But yeah, your last bit aha .
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique
reply to post by SaturnFX

When you're about to die you get an erection from my experience. I'm sure I've read it as well, can't be bothered to link though.

Not when your about to die, but after you die. also known as the death erection. This is usually caused by axphyxiation..there is alot that I simply won't link to and simply will encourage you to search for yourself if your truely interested..

but ultimately...ya...not before..but during and after is when the erection happens in some specific cases...comets do not cause erections...they cause vaporization..a less erotic outcome.

Bring on the fried chicken.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Enough talk about erections lmao, please delete this post.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
My wife & I would gather our 5 grown kids, my brother & niece, my mother and we book a week at some very nice resort somewhere and spend a week together enjoying life like we never could afford to before.

Spending time with all my loved ones would be the most important thing. Eating rich food, enjoying their company and making love to my wife & sleeping as little as possible. Sex would not even be a consideration.

And if you don't know the difference between sex & making love go look it up, I'm not going to waste time explaining it if I only have a week left.......

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I'd carry on as normal, although I might turn the heating up a bit if I was cold.

Not too much though, knowing my luck the 'end of the world in a week' scenario would be a scam cooked up by the utility companies and large retailers to encourage us to spend all our money

How silly we'd feel when nothing untoward happened.......

Most of my days are spent as if they'd be my last, make my dog happy, keep myself amused. So business as usual for me

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique
What would you do?

I would spend time with my family and girlfriend. I would try and make peace with my enemies, if not then fight them for closure.

- I would be smoking more than I've ever smoked. I would be drinking more than I have ever drunk.
- I would be meditating more.
- Obviously sex.. probably more than anything else to be honest.
- Obviously food..
- Sleep... mmm. Would have to have at least one lie in if I could sleep at all.

Over ALL of this would be my all time favourite music playing in the background whilst I enjoy my last wishes.

This is all in theory , I don't really know how I would react if we got a message on all T.V stations and Radio stations claiming that we were in certain doom.

How do you think you lot would react? What do you think you would do?

Well family of course! And smoking, and music. But no drinking or sex... cause that's not what I do...
Vicky

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join