It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the World was to end in a Week?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
What would you do?

I would spend time with my family and girlfriend. I would try and make peace with my enemies, if not then fight them for closure.

- I would be smoking more than I've ever smoked. I would be drinking more than I have ever drunk.
- I would be meditating more.
- Obviously sex.. probably more than anything else to be honest.
- Obviously food..
- Sleep... mmm. Would have to have at least one lie in if I could sleep at all.

Over ALL of this would be my all time favourite music playing in the background whilst I enjoy my last wishes.

This is all in theory , I don't really know how I would react if we got a message on all T.V stations and Radio stations claiming that we were in certain doom.

How do you think you lot would react? What do you think you would do?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Food, Sex, Smoking/Drinking, Food, Sex, Sleep.] Every Day In that order, for a week, With a Sexy Party On the last day.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

I would call up some friends, tell them how much our friendship meant to me, and how they helped get me through some things. Then I would call up my boyfriend, and we'd cruise around town, bumping slow jams, til we got to the drive in, and chilled for a bit. I'd go to the mall, and steal something, just for the hell of it, or maybe I would vandalize a church, burn down a building, piss on a tombstone of someone rich, make a molotof cocktail, shake a tailfeather on a stripper pole, give my lover a private show, die my hair BOZO red, put on some 6" steel toed boots, stompers, yeah, I'd bust open a fire hydrant (even if its snowing outside), through a baseball in a window,

yeah, that would be fun, but TRUTH is, I'd probably just be resting comfortably in my man's arms, with candles and rose petals all around, hotboxin it. Me and Him, until the Sky falls down.

edit on 28-11-2010 by leira7 because: how could I forget that!!!!?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

That was beautiful.

Especially the last part.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Anyone sayin "sex" is not too enlightened. If you have a boyfriend or girlfriend, they should be the LAST person you want to see. If you have a husband/wife/kids, they should be the ONLY people you want to see.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
interessting to see...sex is the only thing matters for some people

ANIMALS
^^

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by dmefoc
Anyone sayin "sex" is not too enlightened. If you have a boyfriend or girlfriend, they should be the LAST person you want to see. If you have a husband/wife/kids, they should be the ONLY people you want to see.

That is all your opinion mate, depends where you priorities lie doesn't it.

What you care about most might not be what other people care about most.

Why don't you tell us what you would do instead of telling us what we should be doing in our last hours?

edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by angrydog

ANIMALS
^^

Mate, I LOVE SEX.

But that is a whole different thread... actually probably not. Not on this site anyway

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
It might sound strange, but i think i'd want to ask everybody I meet on the street to give me a bare-bottom spanking.

Especially the old people. I would want them to spank my bottom until it turned bright pink.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Not wanting to be hypocritical, because though I do not go to church, I do believe in Jesus Christ. I once had a discussion with a true Christian friend. We were discussing "life after death", and I asked him how he knew that there is life after death. I was having a tough time believing in life after death at that time. He gave me the "in faith, I believe" talk. I ask him, "what if you are wrong". And I will never forget his answer. "If I am wrong than it is lights out, and I will never know. But what if you are wrong?"
With that answer in mind, I believe I would spend my last week on my knees praying.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MMPI2
It might sound strange, but i think i'd want to ask everybody I meet on the street to give me a bare-bottom spanking.

Especially the old people. I would want them to spank my bottom until it turned bright pink.

Thanks for sharing! ..

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeniVidi
Not wanting to be hypocritical, because though I do not go to church, I do believe in Jesus Christ. I once had a discussion with a true Christian friend. We were discussing "life after death", and I asked him how he knew that there is life after death. I was having a tough time believing in life after death at that time. He gave me the "in faith, I believe" talk. I ask him, "what if you are wrong". And I will never forget his answer. "If I am wrong than it is lights out, and I will never know. But what if you are wrong?"
With that answer in mind, I believe I would spend my last week on my knees praying.

I am pretty spiritually aware and certain about what is going to happen to me when I die but to be honest I probably would end up repenting as well

After all the dirty animal sex

edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

Sounds like what I did yesterday... now it feels like my world is going to end.
If the world was going to end, let's see... I'd probably start visiting people I love and spend the rest of the day with my grand mother and my girlfriend.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
If there was one week left before the world came to an end.. id go play the role of karma to my ex wife, take my daughter and spend a week just bein the best dad I can be

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique

Originally posted by angrydog

ANIMALS
^^

Mate, I LOVE SEX.

But that is a whole different thread... actually probably not. Not on this site anyway

hehe me too but im not sure if this is anything i could think about when world goes down :S

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by angrydog

What if your girlfriend was lying there primed, ready to go? There is your favourite food lying next to her. You can only pick one! You look up to the sky and there is a comet moving steadily closer and closer to earth. You have to pick either one, sex or food?

I would try and do both... but if one or the other it would definitely be sex. And that is saying a lot, I LOVE FOOD.

You?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I would sign up for university...try to aim at getting my Masters...always helps for future planning...and no doubt, if the world is ending, the classes will be pretty empty and the admission would be cheap.

I would then plant a garden..thinking tomato's and grapes would be nice.

I would invest in stocks...thinking something safe, like disney..perhaps gold...something slow and stable.

Finally, I would perhaps sign up for one of those dateing websites...who knows...I may meet that special someone...they often give you like 3 months for free when you sign up also, so can't go wrong.

Why? because ya know...there just may be an afterlife...and I want to be the one guy that makes ole St. Peter go from frowning to laughing...figure my past actions will not be winning any points...but I can at least get in on the humor clause.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique
reply to post by angrydog

What if your girlfriend was lying there primed, ready to go? There is your favourite food lying next to her. You can only pick one! You look up to the sky and there is a comet moving steadily closer and closer to earth. You have to pick either one, sex or food?

I would try and do both... but if one or the other it would definitely be sex. And that is saying a lot, I LOVE FOOD.

You?

Definately the food.

If I look up and see a comet coming down at me...there is very little chance I will be up to preformance..but I might be able to manage chewing during the panic attack.

I don't want my last words in existance being "wow..sorry honey...this never happens......"

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
I would sign up for university...try to aim at getting my Masters...always helps for future planning...and no doubt, if the world is ending, the classes will be pretty empty and the admission would be cheap.

I would then plant a garden..thinking tomato's and grapes would be nice.

I would invest in stocks...thinking something safe, like disney..perhaps gold...something slow and stable.

Finally, I would perhaps sign up for one of those dateing websites...who knows...I may meet that special someone...they often give you like 3 months for free when you sign up also, so can't go wrong.

Why? because ya know...there just may be an afterlife...and I want to be the one guy that makes ole St. Peter go from frowning to laughing...figure my past actions will not be winning any points...but I can at least get in on the humor clause.

I don't usually star people on ATS for humour but you made me giggle so have a star!

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
How I would react would depend on how it was going to end.

But it has to end sometime, I guess!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join