It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police State USA - TSA Gestapo Empire by Dr. Paul Craig Roberts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
found on Rense
"If Americans were more thoughtful and less gullible, they might wonder why all the emphasis on transportation when there are so many soft targets. Shopping centers, for example. If there were enough terrorists in America to justify the existence of Homeland Security, bombs would be going off round the clock in shopping malls in every state. The effect would be far more terrifying than blowing up an airliner.

Indeed, if terrorists want to attack air travelers, they never need to board an airplane.
full article at:

www.rense.com...
obligatory commentary:I 'd have to agree with the good Dr. for all the terrible "effectiveness" of "terrorism" as a tactic of guerrilla war our "adversary" sucks at it. Boy scout troop 362 could kill more folks with their issued scout pocket knives than "all" these supposed terrorist we are "beset" by.
edit on 28-11-2010 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-11-2010 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Flag and Star, my friend!
It's fortunate for us the news cycle is again being graced with Dr. Roberts; who is not only
one of the most pragmatic and insightful pundits of the NWO, but blessed with the con-
science that denied his ' signing off ' for any significant amount of time. We need his
experienced feedback more than ever right now, and he knows it.
Now to do my job and send that parcel of common sense to my whole mailing list! THANKS!
edit on 28-11-2010 by derfreebie because: "significant" in line 3, by a grammatical ninny in a hurry. SIg. The rule of the color of law is tyranny

new topics

join