It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could the Wikileaks be the precursor to a deliberate global power shift?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I'm on the fence, but considering a train of thought.

What if these links, were allowed to occur by certain elements of the the powers that be?

What if some of these links act as the catalyst to the various global orders shifting, new allies, new policies, new revelations.

Obviously, information is sketchy, we don't know who is filtering anything yet, we don't know who's working for whom, we don't know even a percentage of what's in those files.

Any thoughts?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

I think this about driving a wedge between the U.S. and China. China is hunting for oil and so are we. It is inevitable that we would eventually butt heads.

Have you ever heard of "The Grand Chessboard"?
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Yes. That is precisely what I am seeing. Wikileaks is giving people what they want by confirming what they already subconsciously know. At least I am unfazed by the "revelations". And they all seem to push us in a certain direction. The corporate controlled MSM is the vehicle for truth now? Mmkay.

All the world is a stage. People are still observing the puppets and not the master. It would appear that whilst I typed this, the exits were sealed. Ladies and gentlemen, poisonous gas is about to fill the theatre...

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Thats what ive been thinking, this wikileaks thing seems all to delibrate.
Come on, if someone/something hacked the pentagon or whatever and gained incriminating evidence the person would be wiped off the face of the earth let alone the website that held the documents.
If the elite dont want something in the media it wont be and this has popped up quite a few times.
They probably know about the few looking for truth and they have posted this so we fall back into their trap. All this war/conflict is going to be staged and wikileaks is going to be the excuse for whatevers going to come.
All my opinion, but i cant see how it would be otherwise..
S&F

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   

I'm on the fence as well, but what you say makes sense to me, too.

After gleaning over some of the Wikileaks cables, and realizing that there are likely more to come, I'm a little bit overwhelmed/awakened with the number of countries--small, medium, and large alike--who are involved in the creation and selling of weapons, or support systems for those weapons. So-called "Superpowers" and their very close allies were always a given to me.

Therefore, I'm leaning towards a very, very, large global hand in all of this, as it appears that sooo many countries are operating under "military corporatism/oligarchy" regardless of the individual country's political system. Perhaps I am thinking like a sheeple to be buying into all of this.

I'm a little curious about how all of this will ultimately unfold...hopefully, for a more peaceful shift--but more than likely--more confusion.

Hecka weird to say the least!

edit on 28-11-2010 by sonjah1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Hard to say.

The "leaks" were from one source (the US military) and covered only certain things.So to assume it was a controlled leak is a safe assumption. However, I have a concern with this:

Most people on the planet will never-ever read, much less comprehend, these documents in context. It's like giving illiterate people a book on how to read. The leverage gained from any exposure of information to the public is minimal. Inside baseball is another matter but then why make it so public?

I am still on the fence myself over this one.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exodaria

Yes. That is precisely what I am seeing. Wikileaks is giving people what they want by confirming what they already subconsciously know. At least I am unfazed by the "revelations". And they all seem to push us in a certain direction. The corporate controlled MSM is the vehicle for truth now? Mmkay.

All the world is a stage. People are still observing the puppets and not the master. It would appear that whilst I typed this, the exits were sealed. Ladies and gentlemen, poisonous gas is about to fill the theatre...

Synagogue of Satan is the "master." Read that book, by that title. Red hexagram on cover with blood running off of it. All tools, all to mis-lead, all to lie, all to shape, and drive the sheep into the cage. Assange is a tool, not surprised if same backers for Obama are behind him. We know evil is real, can we admit it then choose good?

new topics

top topics

join