It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predictions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I have saw this.

I predict the world will either commence to change significantly at 2006, maybe due to an earth shattering scienfic discovery or just start the cycle passivly. At 2021 it will either end (as we know it) or visibly begin.

I believe these dates are signifcant and present throughout the race conciousness.

At either of these dates I remember dreaming and seeing lights moving or falling from the sky, I do not think they are meteors and I don't know if they are alien or human space craft. I know that I can see this stuff over Ohio clearly, maybe over the globe. My neighbors are also outside looking at the sky and I remember being told to go back inside, for undisclosed purposes.

I do not see any future attacks of al-queda in the United States, as of yet. I do see a blood feud between democrats and republicans, especially if Bush is reelected in another close election.

I did have other vivid dreams of ancient pre pre history armies fighting and people being distresed and great expectations coming to an abrubt halt, the clear victors dressed in white linen burning. An ancient terrible thing unleashed, that threatens near victory or destroys it, people running and abandoning out of fear.

[edit on 1-7-2004 by Douglass Tree]

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Interesting visions. Hope they don't come true... sounds scarry.

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 06:37 AM
link   
The world will end (as we know it)

fear nothing ms this mearly means a change in your life style not a physical death

Try reading about god not being real & us just dieing....now thats scary!

[edit on 4-7-2004 by Makaveli777back]

new topics

join