It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks...Bet there's No Material Showing Israel in a Bad Light..MOSSAD Operation in Effect.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by GammaRayBurst

Exactly an opinion which cannot be proven to be right. Stands where? would not be in high regard!

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I took a quick look and there is info there if ppl look properly.below ill include a link too a page i have been reading and few snippets from it.
It may not be exciting too some but ppl cant say stuff is hidden when they just dont look well enough.
Take note though the date in the link does say 2005,so not so sure of the revelance im no expert on this and just read it out of interest in world news and dont take anything as fact.

cablegate....__._/cable/2005/03/05TELAVIV1593.html

PM Sharon calls Iran "the main threat to Israel" and has recently expressed concern that some states are "getting used to" the idea of Iran obtaining nuclear weapons. Other senior Israeli officials echo this, cautioning that Tehran's nuclear weapons program poses what Mossad Chief Meir Dagan calls an "existential threat" that alters the strategic balance in the region.

Just need too getsome hours in too read the rest.

¶15. (C) The Israelis realize that Iran would use any military strike as an excuse to cease cooperation with the EU-3 and the IAEA. In addition, the GOI is acutely aware of Iran's ability to retaliate, both militarily and through attacks by its regional surrogates. PM Sharon has claimed that Hizballah has 11,000 rockets (and possibly UAVs) capable of reaching Israel from launching sites in Lebanon. The MFA's office director for the Gulf states said that she believed that Iran would retaliate by inciting terrorist groups in Israel and the Occupied Territories.

¶6. (S) The Israelis often express disappointment with EU-3 efforts, but see no real alternative at this time. PM Sharon told reporters on March 10 that Iran uses the negotiations to "play for time." In private, Sharon, his Cabinet, and military leaders have all complained that the Europeans are "too soft." Similarly, President Katsav has cautioned that Iran will "cheat" on any commitments it makes. MFA staff told poloff that they do not believe that the EU-3 effort will be successful in obtaining a permanent suspension or that the Europeans will support effective sanctions against Iran.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by MrChaz

Very good. It pretty much looks like this has proven to be a hoax thread with the evidence shown above!

More evidence to show this thread is a hoax

Israel's prime minister Binyamin Netanyahu is "elegant and charming" but never keeps his promises, according to a cable from Cairo recounting a meeting with President Hosni Mubarak, who added: "I have told him so personally".

Found here

edit on 28-11-2010 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

"No Material" ay? Well hope you see it different now!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

Originally posted by wcitizen
We can't know. We will have to wait and see what emerges.

One thing is for sure media jumping for joy at this, shows me that we should be cautious about this info.

Yes, I agree, we have to be cautious about this - and any info which is released, especially so when there is MSM involvement. At this stage I'm keeping an open mind unitl I've seen all the info.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage
reply to post by MrChaz

Very good. It pretty much looks like this has proven to be a hoax thread with the evidence shown above!

More evidence to show this thread is a hoax

Israel's prime minister Binyamin Netanyahu is "elegant and charming" but never keeps his promises, according to a cable from Cairo recounting a meeting with President Hosni Mubarak, who added: "I have told him so personally".

Found here

"No Material" ay? Well hope you see it different now!

I didn't say no information about Israel, I said NO BAD information about Israel !!!

Where's all the CAST LEAD documents? Where's all the documents about the Atrocities concerning the Palestinian people ???

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by GammaRayBurst
These cables released are for one purpose and one purpose only.. To turn world opinion against any and all Nations / Systems / Organizations / People who Israel deems as a threat to they're on going agendas.
If any of these cables concern Israel I'm sure it won't show Israel in a bad way what so ever.

THE MOSSAD PSY -OPS OPERATION IS IN FULL EFFECT !!!!!
edit on 11/28/2010 by GammaRayBurst because: (no reason given)

LOL! This is your best one yet! Your motives are so transparent and lacking substance that it is laughable. Your post has zero credibility, as usual. Keep it up though, I enjoy some comic relief while I'm at work. Be careful though, the evil zionist regime is always watching you, muahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

edit on 29-11-2010 by Humanity4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Interesting, while I see that most of the information released has nothing to do with all Israel per say, it does makes Arab nations and Islamic nations look back going against each other.

I will believe that is a conspiracy if Israel comes out of this unscathed, now more so if they are the last ones to have information released against them.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Like I said, No damaging documents pertaining to Israel..WIKILEAK is a Mossad PSY-OPS

www.jpost.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Nov 29 11:29
CIA, Mossad and Soros Behind Wikileaks
Tags:

* COVER-UP/DECEPTIONS/PROPAGANDA
* ISRAEL

WMR has learned from Asian intelligence sources that there is a strong belief in some Asian countries, particularly China and Thailand, that the website Wikileaks, which purports to publish classified and sensitive documents while guaranteeing anonymity to the providers, is linked to U.S. cyber-warfare and computer espionage operations, as well as to Mossad’s own cyber-warfare activities.

Full Story : truthrss.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Wikileaks is "maybe" an Israeli operation (at least I agree it look like
) but then if it's the case the purpose is for sure to avoid a painfull/disastrous war with Iran that USA was about to start.

With Wikileaks stuffs out in the medias all around, USA gov cannot afford to start another criminal war like they did in Irak for the worst.

One thing for sure is that all the materials showned in wikileaks files from USA embassies and correspondants are real and authentic and haven't been "forged", but most probably they are filtered/not exhaustive.

edit on 11-12-2010 by moltquedelo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   

I have found from my North Pole intelligence sources that WL is actually working for Liechenstein. They're looking forward to taking over the world. Too many people and not enough space apparently. This is reliable info since everyone knows those elves are spying everywhere. Otherwise Santa wouldn't know if you've been naughty or nice.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join