It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eau de Pumpkin: For Men Pumpkin Is a Real Turn-On

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
abcnews.go.com...

It turns out the aroma of pumpkin gets a man's blood rushing more than any other.

So here we have it ladies.... and to think, I invested so much in bacon...

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

I like pumpkin, but I can never find pumkin purrfume anywhere! Any suggestions ladies, fellas?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

No wonder my blood pressure goes up during the holidays! And here I thought it was from arguing about Glen Beck with family members!

Bacon? Mmmm....you gave me an idea, pumpkin pie with pieces of bacon in it. I'll try anything once! Arghlll, arghll.

ETA: I remember a few years ago a study came out saying smells from chocolate and baking were enticing to men, then a few months later while I was at the gym, I started smelling chocolate and baking breads that I was certain was from perfumes. While I did think the smell was pleasant, I kind of laughed at the idea of ladies smelling like a bakery to attract men. I guess it was some successful marketing, but I personally would rather smell something more perfumery or just natural body fragrance from a gal. Plus bakery smells reminds me of mom, and although Freud might shun the notion, I don't want my mamma mixed in with my desires for the ladies.

Peace,
spec
edit on 28-11-2010 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Hmm, makes sense. My roommate made 2 pumpkin pies for Turkey Day and I'll tell ya it had my blood pumpin (I had 3 slices of the dang stuff)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Pumpkin and spice makes everything nice. Then again, so does bacon. I love bacon.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
abcnews.go.com...

It turns out the aroma of pumpkin gets a man's blood rushing more than any other.

So here we have it ladies.... and to think, I invested so much in bacon...

Do you know whats wild? I bought a small pumpkin buy about a month ago... I just went to the kitchen and finall took a slice out of it. I come on here and see this thread for the first time. Isn't that wild???

new topics

top topics

join