It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost Hunters; Case manger software?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Hi all, as a case manager for my group I'm looking for a good software program to track cases, evidence, etc.

I know there are a few out there. I downloaded a free one that crashed my computer and refused to work, others run from 20 to 79 dollars.

Anyone try one that you like before I shell out my very limited funds?

I'm thinking about having my Hubby make one if I can't find one. On that note, what does anyone think would be a good addition to it? Cases, dates, Clients, Various kinds of evidence, personal experiences, investigators, equipment, histories, documents, stories of encounters, What else? Moon phases, geological information under site, atmospheric conditions, Think of anything else that which could provide useful?

(hubby just asked if I want him to realign the Hubble Telescope, too. )

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I have been checking this one out for a friend of mine. You might like it.

www.simplyghost.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I've looked into that one briefly before. It's a very reasonable price.
Does it seem to work well for you? Does it cover all the bases?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I built a Microsoft Access database for a friend of mine who has a paranormal group. It was actually pretty simple to put together, I just Googled a few things I couldn't figure out on my own...like how to generate a printable report for the people they do the investigations for. I think there are equivalent programs that can do this like OpenOffice and Google Docs if you don't have Access. Then you can customize the database specific to your group's needs.

top topics

join