It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cables Obtained by WikiLeaks Shine Light Into Secret Diplomatic Channels

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I'd like to draw America's attention to a seemingly small detail related to this regarding the 'Chinese invasion' that is supposed to take place as a result of a war in our future that breaks out between China and America...

The Chinese have already landed. Actually, in increasing numbers over the last few decades.

How many American cities have a Chinatown? Has anyone noticed that life within these places becomes alive within the popular all night social establishments not during American time, but Chinese time? Why do these Chinese 'Americans' choose to congregate en mass, and all night at that?

Second point: has anyone ever researched the skills and abillities bestowed upon students of kung fu? Does a Chinese person versed in the teachings of kung fu need a gun or knife to kill with? Is it easy to kill someone versed in the art?

It wouldn't be outlandish to believe that immigrants from China know Kung fu, as it is taught to them starting at a young age like we teach our children how to read at the same age. An army versed in Kung fu could, if organized and with a well established plan, commandeer an entire city.

Place well behaved and low key armies in tactically important cities and you can then bring the county to its knees.

Third and last point: The most important document ever devised for the successful effort to win in warfare was written centuries ago by a famous man from China named Sun Tzu: The Art of Warfare...

The Chinese mastered the art of war long ago... and those who have read Sun Tzu's the Art of Warfare must see what I've posted here and agree with it, because what I've just claimed within this post is a textbook operation of warfare only found described within Sun Tzu's book.

The Chinese have already invaded!!!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Heyyo_yoyo

Someone has been watching too much TV.

Most Chinese people in america are so because life is better in the US than in China. You think that if China asked them to all contribute to changing America into China, they would actually accept ?

Also, Chinese people are not all taught Kung Fu, and Kung Fu, as history has shown, is not as effective as mostly any conventional "weapon". A nation full of superheros since 1000's of years would be in control of the planet right now, not barely emerging into the modern world.

PS . If your post was sarcastic, kudos. I really bought it.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Ah the infamous double post.

My first one !
edit on 29-11-2010 by Ismail because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join