It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Symbolism In Modern Movies And Television

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
One can perceive the Illuminati's need to flaunt their power over us as an occult rite of passage, if you will. This is what TPTB get off on.

Embedded in all of our modern forms of entertainment, which can be traced to those behind the scenes, lies symbols, even signals
to show us who is behind it all. Sure, we all know about the back of a dollar bill, but there's a lot more to it than that. Their symbolism is all around us.

If you have friends in need of an awakening, I strongly urge you to show them this video.

Please refrain from comments until you have watched all 9:24 of this video...

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Let me introduce the two of you:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now...GO!

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by wrathofall

Thank you for posting a related thread of which I was unaware of.

I have my doubts concerning you watching the entire video I posted before commenting, as your comment was posted 8 minutes after the thread was posted, but thanks nonetheless.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I'm going to watch the video, but first I had to say that I went to the other thread that was referenced and this video is not there, so I really don't see the relevancy of that post. I thought the other thread was going to be a well thought out discussion on the video!! ARGH!!

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I did not need to. Now I have. It's all old news to me, but hopefully people will pay a-fricking-tention! But, they probably won't. It's to hard. It would mean they would have to THINK. People have become worthless, mindless, self interested, egotistical slugs. Sports addicts, TV addicts, sex addicts, drug addicts. Perhaps the SIX families that run the whole show, including the Illuminati, are correct. Maybe we need to be lead around by a Shepard. Maybe most of us need to be slaughtered. You have Masons that don't even have a clue that they are just as mundane as the rest of us. Their purpose as an initiate is to feed the system, provide a cover as a charitable organization, subvert as many souls away from truth as possible, and provide a pool for the top to recruit from. Suckers. You have trampled the Cross of Jesus and you don't even know it. Prove it yourselves. For yourselves.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I came across those videos and others like it a few months back.I was always interested in symbols and subliminal messages in movies and advertising wether they are there for sinister reasons like in ads, to manipulate your emotional reaction to a product you dont need or want or if the messages are in a movie just to cleverly add another layer to the story.

At the time I admit, I thought the theory was reaching,I assumed the symbols were there because thats what the story called for,like in that nic cage film national treasure,or dan browns stuff,but then you notice the symbols are sometimes in the background of a film or scene that has no connection or reason to be there.
So I became interested and have noticed the symbols in alot of pop music now.album covers,one eye covered symbolism,and other symbols used together alot.

it led me to the handsigns,the devil horns and the 666 sign,sounds silly at first but you see it every where,and most of the time it dosent represent "rock on",theres an image of bush on stage doing a sneaky hands down devils horns,theres a clip on you tube of lebron doing the 666 sign,the triangle,strange stuff. HInts that there all in the same club?

some times I think music directors put them in their videos to mess with conspiricy theorists,but they are definatley there.
check out Vigilant citizen webstie if youre interested in the symbology in movies and music,theres a forum and a whole lot more info. Hope thats ok I name checked another site?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Wonderful video, OP.

If you don't mind me asking:

Since the video in question uses the imagery of the Illuminati in order to "awaken" and illuminate people to the realization of the Illuminati and it's Mystery Schools of Symbolism....does that not make the videos creator...Illuminati him/herself?

And to take it a step further - you're also trying to "open a few eyes" (no pun intended) about the Illuminati so...I'm a bit confused why the majority still consider Illuminati to be completely comprised of evil, murderous and disingenuous persons.

Please understand I am not implying that there aren't less than noble persons and plans afoot - I'm just curious why so many continue to paint an entire group with such a broad brush and defame artisans purely on the basis of a common symbol that denotes something more auspicious than just the instinctive "fear of being watched" theme.

The Eye of Providence can stand for many things, symbols are mutable like that....why should we continually allow our attentions to be driven to someones negative interpretation of said images?

Maybe we aren't seeing beyond what is being shown (and told) us?

Just two cents for thought from your friendly local initiate.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I always considered the eye to represent the third eye. Illuminati like triangles for a reason. We have two eyes, Left and Right, and then there is a third, that gives us TRUE sight. That eye controls and sees all. It can be a good thing, I think those who use the symbols for negative, destructive things (9/11) have no real understanding of what "Illumination" means.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I don't think it's the Illuminati's agenda to wake us up but to hide in plain site therefore as to question such a thing you would say it's ridiculous, it's a old trick that's been done through the ages...

That being said the word Illuminati can have diffferent meanings to different people, some think of only Adam Weishaupt's group to be the real Illuminati and the one we accuse now of being such is not, that's up for debate but TPTB which is what i call them to not confuse anyone are inherently evil...Walter Mondale once said the power to play god is a almost irresistible offer, notice he said "almost" the fact the Illuminati(TPTB) can't turn this offer down is strike one againts them, strike two is there greed and i'll leave it up to you to decide what strike three is....

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES
I'm a bit confused why the majority still consider Illuminati to be completely comprised of evil, murderous and disingenuous persons.

Exactly the type of response expected from an Initiate

All jokes aside, I think it has more to do with an Occult need / desire to ~wink~ ~wink~ show us in plain view who is really in control.

And based on how our current society is progressing, I'd have to say they are very, very evil!

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
c'mon, this "sybolism" thing has got to stop. these symbols no longer have the impact that you think they do. most of them are common and mean absolutely nothing to most people or have any effect on them. sometimes i think people just over-think these things. so what if a few people in this world think that they are somehow "OOOHHH EVIL"...people can make up crap about something, and call it whatever they like, but it doesn't mean others will be hurt by it.

hey you want to punish the "iluminati" ? just find a way to take away their money, and they would turn into a bunch of wimpering monkeys.
edit on 28-11-2010 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I haven't really paid much attention to mass media for a while now.

Mainly because you're right -" they" are up to something....however, I think of it as more Orwellian in nature.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES
reply to post by Signals

I haven't really paid much attention to mass media for a while now.

Mainly because you're right -" they" are up to something....however, I think of it as more Orwellian in nature.

This is more the line of thought I agree with as well. I don't really think there is an Illuminaty/Occult super power. I think it's very diverse and very compartmentalized so much so that most of these signs go unnoticed even by the people who put them there.

Orwell was far more perceptive of the future than any of us know I think.

~Keeper

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Was justing watching JJ Abrams version of Star Trek again, noticed some symbolism in it which never registered with me before. So figured I would share.

Was going to start a new thread, bug figured I may as well resurrect an old one.

Star Trek (2009)

In the second half of the movie, when Spock and Kirk are preparing to transport over to the Romulan ship, there is a shot of Scotty sitting at the transporter controls:

Notice the triangle on the glass. No prizes for guessing what happens next.

The camera momentarily cuts away, then back to Scotty and slowly zooms in a little. Notice the deliberat positioning of Scotty's eye within the triangle. Also Scotty's left eye is covered, focusing attention on the eye in the pyramid.

It's way more blatant when you see the scene in motion.

Also, pyramid/eye symbolism when Spock and Kirk get into "future Spock's" space ship. Image below.

There's no doubt a few more scenes in the movie. But those are the ones that jumped out at me immediately.

st.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Hi , I am trying to figure out something I saw in a horror film and I know the movie is dealing with Illuminati stuff . What I will describe is a bit gruesome and bizarre so I apologize in advance .

In the movie there is a scene where a person is decapitated during a sexual act . I think I read somewhere that this is a satanic ritual of the Illuminati but I can't remember where I read it . Does anyone know ?

There is another scene where a man is forced to watch 2 tv screens while given oral sex . On one screen is a child combing her hair and in another the same child is eating an ice cream . The director of all the filming is called Vukmir Vukmir ( first and last name is the same ) .

My question is what connection if any is this to Illuminati . I know that other things are definitely Illuminati related so but not sure about these two . Anyone have any ideas ?

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Great video. I think that in order for many to get into this sort of thing people have to be aware of initiation/rituals, that we all involve ourselves in everyday.

Watching these movies is not dangerous.... not noticing the agenda is. When we see repeated images, we become familiar with them, and fear them less. There is a silent contract between the US and THEM, and that is as long as were are in the know, then we take full responsibility.

Its like a silent contract. All of our media, music, television and movies have a disclaimer. By them telling us secrets we silently bond to having the "knowledge" that they show, and we agree to have seen it, which in turn makes them less liable when they take action against us.

What happens if the "truth" about 9-11 is told to the masses? Do you think that those who had part are not going to say... well, when you think about there were signs everywhere! Its not "OUR" fault you didn't say anything, or pay attention.

I wrote a thread in Aug 2010, call "The Key to Understanding... I give you Synchromysticism. It didn't get alot of attention, as many of these things dont, but it was full of videos, and was pretty plain to see what was happening.

Thanks for writing this thread as I fully understand where you coming from, and think that there is NEVER enough info about this shared here.

S&F, BTW, if you dont mind I would like to add my thread, as I do not want to fill this one with videos. And people can click if they want, I hate when someone adds their own threads, and really has nothing to do with the OP, but here I feel it does. If you disagree please U2U me and I will edit. Thanks.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Peace, NRE.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Is there anyway you can get a screen shot of something in the video you posted. At 5:36, it shows the columbia pictures logo ( the woman holding the torch ) the clouds over her head make a face and her torch is the eye.
It looks to me like George Washington for some reason.
edit on 14-11-2011 by BluePillOrRedPill because: spelling

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
As an Occult Practitioner, i am not an Illuminati Figure, nor am i 'Mind Controlled' to believe in the Occult due to the Hidden Symbols

you are focusing on things because they seem nefarious to you, one could likewise find Christian Symbols, or *Insert Religion* symbols, in the same Movies/songs/Pictures that you find 'Occult Symbols'

And if these symbols were hidden for mass mind control, why are other religions thriving?

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

hey you want to punish the "iluminati" ? just find a way to take away their money, and they would turn into a bunch of wimpering monkeys

You mean, take away their ability to PRINT the money? Taking away 'their money' wouldn't do a damn thing, because they can print and create more of it out of thin air, and they own it anyway, regardless of whose hands it is in. How would you ever spend the money without it ending up back in their hands anyway?

That money is just debt anyway - it's a "promise to pay", it's nothing of real value. They still have everything of the real value, and they would still control everything they control now.

It wouldn't turn them into anything.

You'd have to take away a lot more than just their money. And even so, nothing would change - other people would fill their places, and the controlling occult forces would continue their march of evil, with the assistance and cooperation of the oblivious 'humanity', like now. Nothing signifigant would change, even if every single NWO/illuminati/bilderberg/shadow government/whatever member died right now.

Completely changing the subject:

Someone said:

If you disagree please U2U me and I will edit.

This made me think. Why is there so much "me" and "you"-named things out there? Think about it.

Youtube
My Computer
Myspace
ICQ (I Seek You)
U2U (You to You)

(this list could be continued for a long time, I am sure)

To me, this feels somehow unnatural and weird in an 'in your face' kind of way. I am sure the masses love it, though. But it's not very neutral, scientific, technical, computer-like.. it's almost like an invasion of privacy, or unwanted contact or something.

By the way.. could the reason for the "G" in GMAIL be .. well, I know it comes from "Google Mail", of course. But what does 'google' mean anyway? It's like "G" + "Oogle", isn't it?

Well, this kind of thinking could go on, but the point is, there's definitely something odd in all these names.
edit on 20-6-2012 by Shoujikina because: (no reason given)

top topics

join