It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks - Where Are The UFO Reports?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by UFOexisist
reply to post by Spinoza73

There is a reference to UFO. Not the real document/ It is always the same story. No evidence or real documents always doubtable evidence or indirect evidence or rumours or you just witness.

Hence the reason we call them intelligent.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
where are the ufo cables? well if there are no viaible sightings, and no top secrest documents, then perhaps, just perhaps, these ufos ARENT REAL?!?!?!

Could that strike as a possiblity? or are there too many believers...believeing nothing, much like some reilgious zealot.

Would you execpt to have information on who is going to win the next grey cup? or on what technogloy is avaiable in the future? of course not, so why do you execpt to have information on ufos? (personally i believe they are from the future, the greys sound more like our future decendants, and what would be the first thing we do with time travel? see our ancestors!!!

So go back in time with a car, to some caveman, you are an alien, so use the latter, and you have your answer.

There are no documents of ufos and greys because they are from the future, and to offical state "people from the future are visting us" it would destory the future, because we would know what happens, so if no one knows it still happens (or very few know)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

The best way to conceal a moon base? The same way they conceal the aliens on their clothing and faces. You shouldn't ask questions if you won't examine the answers. Werhner von Braun didn't bring all the WWII aliens to the US, or even Operation PaperClip. Most hitched a ride on returning soldiers, especially the hgh ranking ones. They didn't even know they were there. Just like you didn't know they were there when you posted this picture. The ego often gets in the way of the intellect, if YOU can't see it than it can't possibly be there. It's true for the majority of people so please don't feel i'm being insulting, i'm not.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
The easiest way would be to see what UFO incidents occurred within the time frames of the memo's, and when the information comes out we may be able to deduce which event they are gossiping about???

Just seen Z's post... Reminded me of the pictures from "The Asylum" book R. Mirran, Mirram?
edit on 3/12/2010 by UKWO1Phot because: 2 add

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
A thread about the anouncement of the UFO cables by Assange

www.abovetopsecret.com...

kx

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I bet that there is a least a few cables relating to ET's or UFO's...

"The Argentinians are naturally shocked with the proof that one of their detainees from the recent air crash is not of earthly origin."

That would make my day

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

Cables? Why is this antiquated word being used to describe what is certainly ordinary documents or emails?

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Julian Assange: Many weirdos email us about UFOs or how they discovered that they were the anti-christ whilst talking with their ex-wife at a garden party over a pot-plant. However, as yet they have not satisfied two of our publishing rules.
1) that the documents not be self-authored;
2) that they be original.

So he thinks we are WEIRDOS eh:

Well while your all waiting.... you can look up some real files

Disclosure NSA Style
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 4-12-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
None of these were classified as top secret, a few were secret, most were "not for foreign nationals" (whatever that means) or unclassified, according to the guardian. I also read there that this latest wave of documents was available to read by millions of people, be it government or military workers, but Manning was just the one to break it.

I would expect any documents/pictures/etc related to aliens to be in possession by people of higher rank than Manning, so I wouldn't get your hopes up.

And as others have pointed out, Assange seems to laugh at the prospect. I love how this has has ballooned on various sites/topics "UFO info to come", "leaks contain aliens secrets". It will most likely be discussions between low-ranking officials on their opinions on the perceived alien/ufo phenomenon.

No-brainers like Pakistan being at risk of militants accessing their nuclear facilities, Middle East countries hating on Iran, etc etc, we already knew for years. Personal opinions of diplomats of world leaders, so what?

If you don't mind me saying, nothing in comparison to the possibility of the people finding out they've been lied to about free energy, aliens and whatnot. I think that information, if it exists, is under a much heavier lock and key.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by AR154
And as others have pointed out, Assange seems to laugh at the prospect. I love how this has has ballooned on various sites/topics "UFO info to come", "leaks contain aliens secrets". It will most likely be discussions between low-ranking officials on their opinions on the perceived alien/ufo phenomenon.

Consider this... IF the UFO stuff really is a psyops game, then what Assange is doing by hinting at UFO documents is feeding the game. So all you UFO 'weirdos' out there will have busy work waiting for this 'release' while the world falls apart around you, the banks fail and WWIII looms as a way out of the hole

Just a thought

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
If they are full of equally thought provoking information as the cables have been so far there may be potential to really grab the government by the jewels! I love it!

WHY do we need more 'thought provoking' documents? We need PROOF

Like Hilary without her makeup

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
If they are full of equally thought provoking information as the cables have been so far there may be potential to really grab the government by the jewels! I love it!

WHY do we need more 'thought provoking' documents? We need PROOF

Like Hilary without her makeup

I need not say anything more. Thanks for the laughs, I was needing some.

You deserve a star.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Who would have known lizard green was such a flattering color for Sec State.

edit on 4-12-2010 by W3RLIED2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
All those files and nothing on Ufo activity or extraterrestrial activity... Somethings amidst, I think we are in for a big surprise in the near future.. One can hope anyway!

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by luchini33334
All those files and nothing on Ufo activity or extraterrestrial activity... Somethings amidst, I think we are in for a big surprise in the near future.. One can hope anyway!

With all the war threats between Isreal, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Korea,and China... why would you think UFO's would be in the chatter between Embassies?

Since anything possibly related to UFO's and Aliens has been at the highest secrecy level since the 40's, why would you expect any good UFO or ET info from 'secret' and 'confidential' level communications? Seriously

We might see a few regarding the Iran UFO incident but we already have the really good NSA report on that one
(willing to be very few people on here even looked over the NSA and other files
)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join