It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks US Diplomacy Leak: Partial, incomplete, imbalanced and therefore plain WRONG!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Mak Manto

Ahh, I see, using the old, "Do you think we''re the only one's?"

So, that automatically gives us the right to break international law...

No, not at all.

But, since the US are now "caught" in the act of having done and probably still carrying out illegal action on intelligence, this will work as a smoke screen for other countries to keep doing it while the US is putting out fires and trying to contain the damage of this "leak".

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by citizenc
reply to post by wcitizen

Again, not so much about the content, which is dangerous enough in itself, but about the why and the how...

Do you agree that there is no balance in this 'effort'?
Do you agree that the positive 'results' of this are hard to fathom?

As to how much I've read, not much yet, though I started...

Based on the reports by the major newspapers that already had the material and had more time to sift through it, things are going to get fishy soon...

It's true that we have to be super vigilant about any information which is released - as you say, about the why and the how. I am keeping an open mind at the moment about all this, I need to see more of the documents before getting a sense of the bigger picture.

You say there is no balance in this 'effort', but I reiterate, what balance do you want? Ostensibly, Wikileaks has been given leaked documents about the US activities, therefore there is bound to be what you call an imbalance, it is going to be more revealing of US than other countries, although not exclusively. You can't force people to put their lives at risk and leak documents. If Wikileaks is what it says it is, they simply publish what is sent to them.

US seems to be the HQ of the Dark Ones. Exposing any of their duplicity and/or crimes has got to be a good thing IMO. But as I said, I'm keeping an open mind until I see all the documents.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   

reply to post by Becker44

When it fits your own little world everything is great right? Wait untill the day comes when your emails with your mistress get published on a website for the world (and your spouse) to see.
Bet you'll all cry foul then.

Hypocrites.

Becker

I just don't think you have grasped what it means for someone to 'leak' information. Unless you grasp that fact, I don't belive you can make a 'balanced' assessment of the situation.

Yes, that is the point.

What is it that you call it when you use one particular side only to make a point?

Guinea pig?

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   

US seems to be the HQ of the Dark Ones. Exposing any of their duplicity and/or crimes has got to be a good thing IMO. But as I said, I'm keeping an open mind until I see all the documents.

Maybe you're right, but again, exposing the crimes of only one of the myriad of sides that compose the complicated array of international relations, even if it's one the "bigger" ones as the US, is what I call unbalanced.

They could have waited... for more info and from other channels.

What was the "rush"? Why the urgency to cyclically dump "leaks" about the US ONLY?

That's my beef with this situation ...

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Hmmm...

I do agree to an extent. This latest release is just governments acting like a group of high school "mean girls". I'd like to think everyone knew that went on to some extent.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I don't think it's just a hate USA party, but it's close.

Many things revealed actually bolster our actions.

The problem is that we are now open to judgement while much of the rest of the world, which is just as manipulative and secretive, is not.

The average person will seize on our negatives, ignore the parts that support us, fail to realize that his/her government is every bit as scheming and simply ride the anti-US bandwagon as far as it serves to reinforce his/her own views.

I agree that if the world wants to open the books for all to see, we all should ALL be exposed.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Maybe you're right, but again, exposing the crimes of only one of the myriad of sides that compose the complicated array of international relations, even if it's one the "bigger" ones as the US, is what I call unbalanced.

They could have waited... for more info and from other channels.

What was the "rush"? Why the urgency to cyclically dump "leaks" about the US ONLY?

That's my beef with this situation ...

I honestly think you are being a tad unreasonable and unrealistic. And as I've already said, only a tiny part of the info is available at this stage. Wikileaks releases what it gets. I also don't think you are aware of the ramifications of some of what has been released on other countries.

Also, basically, we, the people, are engaged in a war whether we like it or not. The Cabal, spearheaded seemingly by the US Government, has declared war on the people of the world. This is simply a fact. Perhaps this info can help dismantle some of their power, in which case it is a very good thing.

The US banksters created the economic crisis which is crippling the world....what's balanced about that?
edit on 29-11-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Too many "Citizens." I demand a screen name change based on longest tenure at ATS!

Becker
edit on 29-11-2010 by Becker44 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join