It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mothership releasing drone orbs (inteligent operation)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
after watching this a couple of times it struck me there is inteligent control of these objects

the crowd reaction is consistent with amazment
the smaller craft circle each other
is this the mother ship or a smaller drone from a much larger mother ship?
i enjoyed this so i hope you do too

xploder

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Cool, I recall seeing something similar a while back where there was a central orb, and two smaller orbs orbiting it, and every once in a while, another orb shot out and flew around for a bit.

The song in the background of that video, if anybody cares to know, is a Pink Floyd song called "Wot's... Uh the deal" off the album Obscured by Clouds.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Those are orbs, me thinks. Orbs are not "UFOs," in that we know what they are. I highly suspect they are probes, information gathering machines. Are they from outer space, or is this our own government spying on us? That is the real question here.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I swear that main one had what looks like translucent wings flapping(0:12) I am not suggesting a bird at all, I was just struck by seeing that. It looks like them "space critters," aka plasma forms? Whatever it is, it moves with intelligence, imo.
Pretty cool stuff, thanks!

Peace,
spec
edit on 28-11-2010 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
It could be anything. Theres no point of reference since the shot is just of clouds.

Could be easily CGI as well.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

i like the question ours or theirs
but the current tech we are allowed to "see" discounts ours as far as is known
a good question is are we being studied?

xp

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Yep, could easily be CGI, and that's what I'm leaning towards.

Go to whatever outdoor event and shoot the clouds for a few minutes. Be sure to capture a few moments where the crowd does some "oohs" and "aahhs" for whatever is entertaining them on the ground. Go back home and sync a CGI created sky show with the crowds reactions. Cake.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

Nice find. I wonder if the "flapping wings" are helicopter blades and the copter is lauching a few drones. Otherwise it's anybody's guess.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Well, they don't appear to be birds and I don't think balloons can move like that. And they don't appear to be any craft of ours that I know of. That leaves only a couple other explanations. 1) CGI 2) Unidentified Flying Objects.

Here is a video that has zoomed in. It's in Spanish and you need to FFWD about two minutes:

Interesting.

EDIT: That ain't no 'copter, and it does NOT have wings.
edit on 28-11-2010 by wrathofall because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

I think you may wish to dig deeper....

Just a cursory investigation: I checked the description on YouTube, for the video. It repeats a "news story" that was posted by "All News Web". It relates to an archaeology professor at Cairo University (checked, there IS a man there by the name they gave...even if they misspelled it. He IS head of the faculty department, too).

Only other place so far, on Google hits (though, ATS, this thread, is sure to turn up soon) is to the Forum, and a thread in it, at "god like productions". Even one of THEIR members wrote "bollocks" in response to this "story". so......

HOWEVER, this video sequence, purports to be from Japan?
Doesn't connect, to what is alleged to have been "announced" from the Egyptian professor.

I'm going with the earlier ATS member...this is video of dubious provenance, with another soundtrack added, for dramatic effect......

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Very nice. Im not sure what this is but I have a feeling it may be CGI.

Then again, maybe not. Id really like it to be a real UFO, but everyday that goes by around here the likelihood of that happening seems to get smaller and smaller.

Still, I really like the music...for once.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
well i cant say on the cgi issiue
but i will say this
the music dosent make it fake (it means the author likes the music)
the site that also is discusing this glp is a joke most of the time
yes someone could have recorded a ooohhh aahhhh from a crowd

bit watch it
it looks intreaging so put down your pre bias and look at it openly first (no bias)
then and only then
decide cgi
helicopter
ballons ect

because i like this one because it makes me think what the heck is that

i dont know about what it is but its got me thinking

maby thats the point

xploder

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
This is old news, I myself posted this many moons ago

www.abovetopsecret.com...