Now there is a problem with disinfo agents; many are actually existing here on ATS. But it's our job to filter them.
Saturn above mentioned the first cry Disinfo is the one who is lost the argument. Now, this would be true if there would be any debate. I've
encountered with this in the last few days where some people are called me a loser, or a moron and tried to discredit me because I had a different
opinion as I'm from another part of the world and not from the U.S.
Discrediting is one of the disinfo agent's act and many are doing this here on ATS when someone is actually publishing valuable information. How is it
- You post a valuable information.
- The disinfo agent is claiming he can't access the link, provide another one (While it's definitely working. It's happened in the pyramid thread for
example around Page 5 or 6.).
- You post another link
- The disinfo agent is calling you loser and saying it's not a credible site, because??? There is no reason, he is just saying it's not credible at
all (Of course these claimings never has a true background as disinfo agents are never providing any links, just saying... sorry it's a hoax or it has
- You post another link, to continue the debate and prove your point...
- The disinfo agent is positing around 2-4 wall of texts to push your info to the background. This is a well known element.
- You're trying to explain who you're or you're actually involved in the project (As there are many here on ATS whose are involved in some
- The disinfo agent is coming to discredit you and calling you loser or moron. If it's not working, he is starting to call you as racist (It's already
happened in few threads), then when it's not working at all, finally comes the grammar excuse.
- You try to be patient and try to explain everything again...
- The disinfo agent is come to mock you to achieve you a ban.
And I can continue this with few personal experience...
You know I wouldn't call people as disinfo agents IF they wouldn't act on that way. But as I know how disinfo agents are working as they're always
following three-four similar patterns, it's easy to recognize them and their actions.
edit on 28-11-2010 by Sentinel412 because: (no reason