It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are these the Crop Circle makers?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Found this video of an eye witnesses account of five ufo objects that could very well be some of the "crop circle" makers...I find the farmers desciption on the objects quite intresting, "old and used up apperence " as being used alot etc ..

See what you think...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Reevster

this might help viewers...

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
No these are the "Crop Circle" makers

www.circlemakers.org...

But interesting UFO case... Never heard of this one and they said it was three decades ago? Curious. Will have to dig through Canadian files see what I can find

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Also they said that these objects left the grass bent over in a swirling pattern , which to me is similar to the way some of the crop circles are formed and not the man made circles.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Wow, this has got to be the longest I have seen it go before
something about crop circles was brought up.
Oh and yeah sure,.. looks like them

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
It should be remembered that long before the crop circle phenomenon had gone world wide they were directly associated with UFOs.

Aussie Saucer nest

These were the plain circles with no artistic patterns and they had been linked with a couple a of UFO sightings in Britain in the late 60s and early 70s, mostly in the Wiltshire area. These were not the work of Doug and his friends, who at the time probably didn't have a clue they even existed. Quite how the UFO phenomenon became linked with the larger artistic designs is actually one of those things that is lost to the mists of pop culture.

So a rough time scale looks a little like this.

Pre twentieth century....tales of the "Devil's mowing" that are suspiciously like crop circles.

1960s and early 70s... Circles appearing in crops where UFO activity has been reported and in some cases, possible landing sites

Mid to late 70s... Crop circles are sequestered into the whole Ley Line ancient "Power grid" theories

In response to a huge increase in tourism in the Wiltshire area directly related to "alternative ideas", Doug and his friend claim to begin faking circles for a laugh.

My guess would be, that as crop circles, till then had always been associated with UFOs, someone put 2 and 2 together and came up with 8 and a modern myth was born. That is, if the UFOs had made the simple ones they must be making the more ornate ones as well.

new topics

top topics

join