It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brimstone Phenomena

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Has anybody had or have info on the following phenomena?

A few years ago, the wall against my bed suddenly became very hot & it smelled like "brimstone" (actually, I've never smelled brimstone but that's the word that popped into my head). It smelled like burning rubber or garbage sort of, quite nasty. It was only this one patch of the wall & it was extremely hot, like it was on fire.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 10:36 PM
link   
If you still live there have your electrical system checked. A nail through an electrical wire may be the problem. It would smell more like burning rubber and could cause a fire in the wall. I would definetly at least check the inside wall for evidence of fire.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 11:21 PM
link   
You can also put an angel of St. Michael by your bed. He is suppose to be a saint that fights the demons.
Good luck!

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I would agree that this sounds more like a wiring/electrical/piping problem than something supernatural! :-/ Sorry

Ive done a bit of remodeling/building additions to houses and that sounds to me like something you might want to have looked at lol

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by shidge.
I would agree that this sounds more like a wiring/electrical/piping problem than something supernatural! :-/ Sorry

You know, at the time, me & my boyfriend were really freaked out by this phenomena...though as I posted this last night I figured an electrical problem might be the real culprit...I figure if I can't get any more instances of this happening to other people, it must be the mundane (aw no fun) reason...

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Hi Cassie, If you ever lit a match and smelled that horrible smell that burns your nose. Thats brimstone. Sulfur is what people call it today. It has a rotten egg smell, but smells a little different on matches. Still nasty though. Anyway I hope this helps in your mystery.

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 01:06 PM
link   
earthmagick,
thanks. that's the smell.

top topics

join