It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Simple Solution to the TSA mess!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I know for myself, I have always preferred the simplest way towards solutions. I have always hated to go nine yards to get the foot. Though I must confess in my teen years I did take the long way on quite a few occasions. Lesson learned though in the long run.

Seems to me, that in these days, most solutions to public problems always seem to take the long route.

Let us take the TSA mess for example. Now granted this will never be implemented, but what a dang shame it couldn't be. I must say the simplicity of it is just beautiful! I received this in a email and thought I would share it with you....

ANOTHER GREAT IDEA FROM AN AVERAGE JOE! WHY AREN'T PEOPLE WITH COMMON SENSE LIKE THIS IN WASHINGTON?

Here's a solution to all the controversy over full-body scanners at the airports: All we need to do is develop a booth that you can step into that will not X-ray you, but will detonate any explosive device you may have hidden on or in your body. The explosion will be contained within the sealed booth. This would be a win-win for everyone. There would be none of this crap about racial profiling and the device would eliminate long and expensive trials. This is so simple that it's brilliant. I can see it now: you're in the airport terminal and you hear a muffled explosion. Shortly thereafter an announcement comes over the PA system, "Attention, standby passengers! We now have a seat available on flight number..."

Don't you just love it?

edit on 28-11-2010 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
It's brilliant. I love it!

Hopefully no one would be carrying fingernail polish remover or other volatile substances.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

It is great isnt it? I think as long as you empty your pockets etc. like we are all ready suppose to do, that wouldn't be a problem.

Maybe they could make a separate booth for luggage as well!

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Love it!

Four or five of these booths at every airport security check in = job done!

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Just make sure old Osama walks through the thing too

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I wonder how many "Why we can't do it there is?" Im sure there is the well it wouldn't be human, which would be kind of silly sounding as, if they were going to blow up a plane, how human would that have been?

Personally, the only problem I see right off the bat would be who cleans up the mess. I guess you need a few spare booths!

Man I really like this idea, wish we could use it...

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
In the unlikely event that anyone in power will read this thread and act on our wishes:

I think it's a fabulous idea - please implement it asap

top topics

join